Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! (2557 Views)

AKPOS world joker / Joker's Collections by ITUEN / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2008
;d wink
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by MrInfo1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2008
See this lad, who talk to u now
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2008
suo

info tongue
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by daven: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2008
@poster

stop copying stale jokes from God knows where. They are not your own creation. Try posting Nigerian oriented jokes. Nut head
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by Gabry(f): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2008
Good. . . Why dont you start first yam head? angry
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2008
@ poster.

come., jugger, why u con dey folow me allabt., and too dey jam me.,,,,,,,,,,,,

gabrywyl:

Good. . . Why don't you start first yam head? angry
10x you ooooo no mind am na bad belle
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2008
Jesus said to john, come forth, and I will give you eternal life, but John came fifth and he won eternal condemnation.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2008
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I Understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit."
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2008
A young teenaged girl was a prostitute and, for obvious reasons, kept it a secret from her grandma. One day, the police raided a brothel and arrested a group of prostitutes, including the young girl. The prostitutes were instructed to line up in a straight line on the sidewalk. Well, who should be walking in the neighborhood, but little old Grandma. The young girl was frantic.

Sure enough, Grandma noticed her young granddaughter and asked curiously, "What are you lining up for, dear?" Not willing to let grandma in on her little secret, the young girl told her that some people were passing out free oranges and that she was lining up for some.

"Mmm, sounds lovely," said Grandma. "I think I'll have some myself," she continued as she made her way to the back of the line. A police officer made his way down the line, questioning all of the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma, at the end of the line, he was bewildered. "But you're so old, how do you do it?"

Grandma replied, "Oh, it's quite easy, sonny, I just remove my dentures and suck 'em dry!"
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2008
This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida, and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries.

lol
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2008
A lady approaches her priest and says, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquires.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Want to have some fun?'"

"That's terrible," the priest exclaims, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

"Thank you!" the woman responds.

The next day, the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots, and the female parrots say, "Hi, we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?"

One male parrot looks at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away. Our prayers have been answered!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
A little boy came down for breakfast one morning and asked his grandma, "Where's Mom and dad?" and she replied, "they're up in bed."

The little boy started to giggle and ate his breakfast and went out to play. Then he came back in for lunch and asked his grandma "where's Mom and Dad?" and she replied "they're still up in bed."

Again the little boy started to giggle and he ate his lunch and went out to play. Then the little boy came in for dinner and once again he asked his grandma "where's Mom and dad?" and his grandmother replied "they're still up in bed."

The little boy started to laugh and his grandmother asked, "what gives? Every time I tell you they're still up in bed you start to laugh! what is going on here?" The little boy replied, "well last night daddy came into my bedroom and asked me for the Vaseline and I gave him super glue."
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
cool cool cool cool
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by MrInfo1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
We don see you cool
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2008
may we see ya tit info shocked
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by MrInfo1(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2008
U go just blind undecided
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by dani1luv: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ brain_tea
your brain don drink tea dis mornin abi angry
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by MrInfo1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2008
No wonder undecided
Re: JOKES!!! JOKER!!! JOKEST!!! by Cayon(f): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2008
HOW TO MAKE LOVE

Ingredients:
4 Laughing eyes
4 Well-shaped legs
4 Loving arms
2 Firm milk containers
2 Nuts
1 Fur-lined mixing bowl
1 Firm banana

Directions:
1. Look into laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
4 Gently add firm banana to fur-lined mixing bowl, working in and out until well creamed. For best results. Continue to knead milk containers.
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and cover with nuts, leave to soak (preferably NOT overnight though).
6. Love is complete when banana is soft.
If banana does not soften, repeat steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.

Notes:
1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and after use.
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Shoe Is Made Specially For Igbo Girls. / 6 Hilarious Tweets From Bible Characters That Look So Real / See What A Farmer Is Doing With A G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.