Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Karma Is A B***h - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karma Is A B***h (874 Views)

Karma Has Finally Hit On Me / Karma... How True Is Its Existence? / My Confession--karma Is Rea.l Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Is A B***h by hunniebomb(f): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2008
am not sure where this topic should be, but mukina2 and iice, feel free to move the topic.

Imagine this scenario:

you are one of those people that yab and abuse posters on NL for being stupid and not smart enuff, for making silly mistakes.
now the same thing (give or take some details) happens to u. is this karma or not?
also would u post similar problems knowing fully well that Nlanders have good memories and might call u out. would u take the chance and post or get a new username to post? etc

wat would u do and can this be classified as karma or not.
Re: Karma Is A B***h by Morenike3(f): 1:28am On Sep 13, 2008
Which one is this again?
But yea, karma is real, been at her end once, twice, thrice et
Re: Karma Is A B***h by rock101(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2008
Well I dont believe in the real karma , but what goes around definitely comes around and I can bet any mo'fo that insults pplz here wouldnt post their problems here if they have one.
Re: Karma Is A B***h by Hannibal: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2008
hunniebomb:

am not sure where this topic should be, but mukina2 and iice, feel free to move the topic.

Imagine this scenario:

you are one of those people that yab and abuse posters on Nairaland for being stupid and not smart enough, for making silly mistakes.
now the same thing (give or take some details) happens to u. is this karma or not?
also would u post similar problems knowing fully well that Nlanders have good memories and might call u out. would u take the chance and post or get a new username to post? etc

what would u do and can this be classified as karma or not.

Forget it, there's no Karma.
Things just happen!!!
Re: Karma Is A B***h by KarmaMod(f): 2:25am On Sep 13, 2008
wetin I do grin
Re: Karma Is A B***h by hunniebomb(f): 3:35am On Sep 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

wetin I do grin
lol
Re: Karma Is A B***h by femzy(m): 3:48am On Sep 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

wetin I do grin

i bet sey u don already fear abi??

me sef i think sey na u ooo
Re: Karma Is A B***h by dreeldee: 4:02am On Sep 13, 2008
hunniebomb:

lol
this thread is confusing, are u talking about the karma we know (india) or [b]karma[/b]Mod of nairaland? because you seem to be referring to somebody or is karma (not karmaMod cheesy) now a living thing that uses the internet and 'insults' people as u said or are u just confused
Re: Karma Is A B***h by hunniebomb(f): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2008
karma as in wat comes around goes around. and the thread is not really about karma, its mainly about people that yab posters then later find themselves in similar situations.

my question is dat wat will such people do (i.e be too chicken to post their issues etc) and the secondary question is dat is this karma (meaning u yab someone, same thing come happen to u)
Re: Karma Is A B***h by oziomatv(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2008
I really think that people feel so excited to correct other people's fault to the extent of yabbing their slittest mistake, later the same person will turn back to make the worst of what he/she was correcting.

The teaching is No One Is Above Mistake.

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? / In Love With Two Girls / Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.