Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,918 members, 7,969,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Kind Of Job Are You Looking For ? Read This If You Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Job Are You Looking For ? Read This If You Need A Job (1016 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) / What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Job Are You Looking For ? Read This If You Need A Job by thenaija: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
I have been been a loyal fan of this forum and from my observation I notices the following.

1.The rate at which vacancies are posted on the forum is very high and still yet more people are still jobless.

Please what is the problem ?

It is that they don't pass the interview?
It is that they have not seen the kind of job they are looking for ?
please if you know any other means that can be apply to reduce joblessness in Nigeria ,please don't hesitate to share is here with us .

Please don't just read this post, your comment can be the solution we are looking for .

Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Job Are You Looking For ? Read This If You Need A Job by thenaija: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2008
I thought i was making sense but they way i see things everybody here are job seekers , they don't want to contribute. . Just comment ur comment can change life
Re: What Kind Of Job Are You Looking For ? Read This If You Need A Job by ELIJAHLOVE: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
My Guy you are right, jare, and you are making a lot of sense.
As for me, according to what the bible says, having done all to stand, stand therefore. In addition to looking for a salary job lets look inward and think of what we can do as in business. There is no harm in starting small, dont wait till you get all the money in the whole wide world before you begin something. Let me share my personal experience with guys in this forum. While serving in Plateau state, i incorporated My own company, small though and with very small start up capital. I started against all odds. It looked very challenging initailly, but i believe so much in my dreams and plans, so what i did was to get a manager to manage the company, while i went in search of a salary job, i got it after a month, with a very low salary, but i never minded, i kept saving and equiping my company, pay my staff salary with my own hard earned salary.Because then the business was not generating so much to pay the staffs salary. But i kept buying equipments which i felt could help generate income for my company. (That i did from my savings,monthly salary)
Now my salary is a lot better as in the company i worked with, also you cant beleive the average income from that my company back there in Plateau is About N80,000.
To a very reasonable extent am a bit comfortable now, though i am still pressing on towards the onward mark, i see myself not to have apprehended or attain any thing. Funny though, if you see me you cant smell anynthing of such i keep my head so low, maintain a low expenditure and all the likes- business men will understand what i mean.

Guys i think all we need is COURAGE to get started, GRACE to withstand the initial challenges, STRENGTH to move on in the face of opposition, POWER to dream BIG, ABILITY to believe in your dream and in your self, STRONGWILL to keep pressing on.

I have not come here to show off, because there is really nothing to show off yet, as N80,000 from my personal business is very low as to what some other people get monthly, but the point is there is so much cash we are loosing daily by still keeping moving up and down in search of a job that is not in sight,(am not saying we should not apply here and there) but in addition to that we could start something which will generate something for us. At least to keep body and soul together, before the real thing comes.

Guys, its really frustrating waking up daily without any expectation of a penny from anywhere. If Your parents or guardinas are still giving you allowances, for now i believe one day they will get tired of giving.

Its high time we WOKE up and do something, before we actually land our dream jobs.
I love you all.

One HOUSE One LOVE
Elijah 08057049805
Re: What Kind Of Job Are You Looking For ? Read This If You Need A Job by tayoTFC(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
The rate at which vacancies are posted on the forum is very high and still yet more people are still jobless
because most of the job vacancy are posted by scammers and pple that who want to advertises there blog,
so nairalanders beware
Re: What Kind Of Job Are You Looking For ? Read This If You Need A Job by thenaija: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2008
ELIJAHLOVE:

My Guy you are right, jare, and you are making a lot of sense.
As for me, according to what the bible says, having done all to stand, stand therefore. In addition to looking for a salary job lets look inward and think of what we can do as in business. There is no harm in starting small, don't wait till you get all the money in the whole wide world before you begin something. Let me share my personal experience with guys in this forum. While serving in Plateau state, i incorporated My own company, small though and with very small start up capital. I started against all odds. It looked very challenging initailly, but i believe so much in my dreams and plans, so what i did was to get a manager to manage the company, while i went in search of a salary job, i got it after a month, with a very low salary, but i never minded, i kept saving and equiping my company, pay my staff salary with my own hard earned salary.Because then the business was not generating so much to pay the staffs salary. But i kept buying equipments which i felt could help generate income for my company. (That i did from my savings,monthly salary)
Now my salary is a lot better as in the company i worked with, also you can't beleive the average income from that my company back there in Plateau is About N80,000.
To a very reasonable extent am a bit comfortable now, though i am still pressing on towards the onward mark, i see myself not to have apprehended or attain any thing. Funny though, if you see me you can't smell anynthing of such i keep my head so low, maintain a low expenditure and all the likes- business men will understand what i mean.

Guys i think all we need is COURAGE to get started, GRACE to withstand the initial challenges, STRENGTH to move on in the face of opposition, POWER to dream BIG, ABILITY to believe in your dream and in your self, STRONGWILL to keep pressing on.

I have not come here to show off, because there is really nothing to show off yet, as N80,000 from my personal business is very low as to what some other people get monthly, but the point is there is so much cash we are loosing daily by still keeping moving up and down in search of a job that is not in sight,(am not saying we should not apply here and there) but in addition to that we could start something which will generate something for us. At least to keep body and soul together, before the real thing comes.

Guys, its really frustrating waking up daily without any expectation of a penny from anywhere. If Your parents or guardinas are still giving you allowances, for now i believe one day they will get tired of giving.

Its high time we WOKE up and do something, before we actually land our dream jobs.
I love you all.

One HOUSE One LOVE
Elijah 08057049805

You are real Elijah ,
Thanks for your comment
Re: What Kind Of Job Are You Looking For ? Read This If You Need A Job by thenaija: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2008
tayoTFC:

The rate at which vacancies are posted on the forum is very high and still yet more people are still jobless
because most of the job vacancy are posted by scammers and people that who want to advertises there blog,
so nairalanders beware

That is Right also. But they are also trying to contribute to the society or what do u think?

(1) (Reply)

International Oil Company Recruiting / Vacancy, Vacancy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.