Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Instances Of When You Think It Is Over And God Intervene At The Last Minute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instances Of When You Think It Is Over And God Intervene At The Last Minute (710 Views)

Does God Intervene In Worldly Affairs? / Real Life Instances Of Witch - Draining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instances Of When You Think It Is Over And God Intervene At The Last Minute by oolumide: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
09-09-08 will always remain ever fresh in my memory. Some days prior to that I had done a catalogue of series of challenging periods in my life and as one pertinent question, will this challenging situation comes to a happy ending just like i have always had in the past. will God at this crucial time says oh my dear this is going to be your torture stake. But I said father, this burden of torture stake will be too much for me to bear, but I said, whatever is beneficial to me, m y household is what God should let be.

Find below different dilemma that I have found myself;

1. while I was growing up I had physical growth challenge, I was pint size and in the house they called me Baba Kekere. Several times I witness insult to my person from younger ones who think they are holder than me, several times i cried begging unto God to come to my aid. Now I am 5ft 11inches tall and weights 93kg, growth that took place in later stage of of my developmental life.
2. When I was in third year in the university that at three hundred level extra year was staring at my face, even when my parents are poor in far away university, i had to cry unto God reverently and all of a sudden a lecturer that had proven difficult in course that was to give me extra turned around to give me pass mark.
3. After graduation from the university when it seems there is going to be no job because of my course and family background, and I was looking unto fellow classmate who i felt their parents had connection to assist. But Alas while praying for a civil service job I got one in a conglomerate, even before all my friends that I was seeking to help me.
4. While I was working with the conglomerate, i had different challenge because of my relationship with my bosses which many of my colleagues envied. I had turbulent periods and at a point i was faced with termination of my employment and surprisingly rather than termination i was asked to go on six months training abroad.
5. When my wife was pregnant with our first child a medical report showed that she was HIV positive that weekend before the confirmation test was the longest in my life and i prayed. God so good it came out negative when My wife was almost a psychological wreck.
6. The last which happened last week was when a reputable hospital where my wife was going for ante natal treatment said that scan result showed that my wife may give birth to a baby witrh not too common disorder that is called microcephaly. This is what you will not wish your enemy check it out on net. my was delivered before due date in order to arrest further damage to the baby. this is a disorder in which the head will be small and mentally retarded. But God came with His ways again and the baby came to be a very lovely one without any abnormality. it is finer than most babies i have seen.

please share such moment here when God has come in even when you thought it is over.

Midee

(1) (Reply)

Respect For God. / Is The Aggression Necessary? (Video) / Who Was Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.