Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,195 members, 7,919,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:27 PM

Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? (910 Views)

Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? / Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by adelove4: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by tope2000(f): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2008
no
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by greatgut(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
unto wetin na.
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by arramyjay: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
No i wont allow them do that.
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by Morenike3(f): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2008
Seriously, as they say, elders are wiser.
If the man she's rying to impose on me is worth it, all am looking for and more, hey why not?

But if he's not what I wanted, then no.

It depends!
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by dyabman(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
i dont believe in this , i dont think it still existed nowadays
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by Moyola(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
Nope i wuldnt!!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by femzy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

i don't believe in this , i don't think it still existed nowadays

me too

@post
No
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by outlaws(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2008
cool

I don't mind. I will even be happy if they do it, I may even encourage it but this will be the deal. I will teach them a lesson they will never forget. I will not show up for the wedding.
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by nana(f): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2008
outlaws:

cool

I don't mind. I will even be happy if they do it, I may even encourage it but this will be the deal. I will teach them a lesson they will never forget. I will not show up for the wedding.
lmao grin u're a case
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by k1banty(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2008
noooo way!
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by iice(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
Ahahahahaha as if
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by ifyalways(f): 1:18am On Sep 18, 2008
introduce me to someone. . . .YES
impose. . . .NO WAY.
Re: Will You Allow Your Parents To Impose A Partner On You? by benincitys(f): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2008
it depends .

(1) (Reply)

Marital Violence! / I Miss My / Writing Skill Or Techn. For 2yrs Old Boy Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.