Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,693 members, 7,882,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men (3984 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men by MsPotato(f): 4:06am On Mar 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I hope say you are not one of those girls sha.  embarassed lipsrsealed

190:

Gabry woman wen born you born better thing  cool cool

I hope the lady underneath your post is looking up 2 u

I get annoyed oo. . . Most ladies I seen these days just dont know when to ask their guy questions.  angry
Re: Nigerian Men by 190: 4:09am On Mar 16, 2011
Roperto sadly shes one of dem gals grin grin grin

I wanna send her 2 come stay with u so u can teach her how to be a nigerian woman

all she thinks about all day is run around NL and whip men's ass

she doesnt even know how 2 cook Nigerian dishes undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by MsPotato(f): 4:15am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Roperto sadly shes one of dem gals grin grin grin

I wanna send her 2 come stay with u so u can teach her how to be a nigerian woman

all she thinks about all day is run around NL and whip men's backside

she doesnt even know how 2 cook Nigerian dishes undecided

Fo whia I become Nigerian now? Im an original Asian ooo sad

Hey! Why are u being so fussy for? Its you that have to accept her dishes not the other way round angry tongue Na why u no go teach her to cook your native dish than? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 16, 2011
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men by 190: 4:18am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Fo whia I become Nigerian now? Im an original Asian ooo  sad

Hey! Why are u being so fussy for? Its you that have to accept her dishes not the other way round  angry tongue Na why u no go teach her to cook your native dish than?  angry

what are u saying!!

I have 2 accept her dishes or she has to learn how to cook my dishes

You wanna start with this your biased games again roperto!! DONT START!!

Didnt u learn how 2 cook for your nigerian man why advising her not 2 cook nigerian dishes
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 16, 2011
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men by MsPotato(f): 4:25am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

what are u saying!!

I have 2 accept her dishes or she has to learn how to cook my dishes

You wanna start with this your biased games again roperto!! DONT START!!

Didnt u learn how 2 cook for your nigerian man why advising her not 2 cook nigerian dishes

Im saying that you should than teach her how to cook your native dish and at the same time u should try to eat her native dishes as well. Na by force chop Naija food 24/7 abi? So to chop Jamo / American food go pain u abi?  angry angry angry

Yes, I learn to cook Naija food but u cannot compare me with her cause I enjoy cooking dishes around the world. It has been in me for quite some time naa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by 190: 4:30am On Mar 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by MsPotato(f): 4:33am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

undecided undecided

Wetin happen?
Re: Nigerian Men by 190: 4:40am On Mar 16, 2011
you're biased undecided

why not tell her 2 learn angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men by Ranoscky(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2011
Op, see your dirty mouth like "Nigerian men", fool. Were you forced with gun on head and ask you to date those X's of yours? Now that your saw that your X's are not the "Mr right" you were lookin for, you now have to use the term "Nigerian men" abi? Na lucifa go baptyz u dia! Where the hell are from. . .? Heavenly woman, right. . .? NONSENSE !!!
Re: Nigerian Men by MsPotato(f): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

you're biased undecided

why not tell her 2 learn angry angry

She is your girl. Why u telling me as if Im her motha? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men by tpia5: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2011
terrible.
Re: Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2011
Try to open your heart to other men it's not about nationality but personality.
Re: Nigerian Men by tpia5: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
long sigh.
Re: Nigerian Men by Ranoscky(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hey, Nayah baby! Wadup?
Re: Nigerian Men by Youngpo413: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Laurnetta:
This is why i hate to tell my story. I really dont like been pitied. sad

then go and sit down,
if you see a good man,will you appreciate him?
Women like you dont deserve to be pitied.
Nansense.
Re: Nigerian Men by lulu1986(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
MsPotato:

She is your girl. Why u telling me as if Im her motha? undecided
loool
Re: Nigerian Men by Youngpo413: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
opsydudu:
what is this thing with Nigerian Men,

Don't tell me you were so dumb not to know what your boyfriend does for a living, WTF?? i bet you got so carried away because he was hitting your spot just the way you want it. Spare me cock and bull stories, feel sorry for your stupid mistakes.

Nigerian men indeed!

no mind am.
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigerian men smells.
Re: Nigerian Men by Bizibi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrsChima:
Nigerian men smells.
so who is the mister that u re married to?
Re: Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Laurnetta:
I have been in 3 relationships in my life. 2 of them were with Nigerian men and sadly this has been the worst experience of my life. when i made up my mind to love again after the first time, the second one came and totally shattered me. unfortunately, they are the only nationality of people that i meet on a day to day basis from my work to my friends and to friends of friends.
i have a good job,i'm independent, i don't have any children or extra baggage. i cook, clean and make sure my bills are paid at the right time. i am not disrespectful eventhough at the same time i want to be respected. is this too much to ask? once my ex boyfriend verbally ab used me in front of his friends because i was inquiring about his whereabouts. not like i'm the jelous type or we dont spend time away from each other or anything.
I am currently on my annual leave but the period is very miserable for me because i was supposed to be visiting nigeria now with my boyfriend. he;s in jail. i did not know what types of things he was in to because i go to work during the week and see him mainly on weekends.
i know most of what i am saying does not make sense but i guess i am just looking for comfort.
Dating a jail bird
Which bird cannot fly
Jail bird

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Questionnaire / I'm In Love With Two Sisters / Crazy Things Females Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.