Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Romance Questionnaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Questionnaire (4005 Views)

Questionnaire:Would You Concur? / Questionnaire: Are You Emotionally Unfaithful? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2009
1) Do you believe in love at first sight?

2) Do you believe that love is blind?

3) Have you ever been in love?

4) Ever been heart broken? How many times?

5) If yes to #4, how did you get over it?

6) Do you believe that love is only between two opposite sexes otherwise it'll be lust?

7) Do you believe that you can be in love as a religious person without any form of necking or sexual intercourse?

8 ) Have you cheated on your partner before?

9) Do you have a good self esteem?

10)  Why do you think you have/have no self esteem?

11) Have you been caught cheating before?

12) What is your idea of the opposite gender when it comes to love?

13) Do you believe there is no romance without finance?

14) Briefly describe the physical and behavioral features of your desired partner?

15) Will you reject a suitor/potential boyfriend/girlfriend based on his/her profession?

16) What profession will you desire for a partner?

17) Do you think Christianity or Islam is doing it's best to help young people on the issues of romance and relationship?

18) Do you believe in counseling as a good measure in mending bad relationships?

19) Will you agree to attend counseling with a spouse/lover or is it an oyibo culture?. What of counseling from family members?

20) Do you think that marriage is for everyone?. If yes, what of gays that are not allowed to marry in most countries?

21) Will you leave your loved one because he/she is unable to help you make children in a marriage or will you stick to him/her and adopt?

22)  [ A]   Do you believe that 'boys will be boys', therefore your man can cheat as much as he likes as long as he doesn't let me see it?

OR

That cheating by a woman is an unforgivable mortal sin?

23) Do you believe in second chances? What will be your limit to a cheating partner?

24) Will you risk it and marry him/her without sleeping together because it's a sin to do so outside marriage?. Can God make incompatible sexual partners compatible?

25) In todays world filled with homosexuals, will you get paranoid if your spouse is hanging out too much with a friend of the same sex because they may be sleeping together?

26) Over all, do you believe that love is over rated or under rated?

27) Who is your love idol[ I mean whom will you emulate his/her love life]? Your dad? mum? uncle? mentor? guardian? etc.

28) Who puts more effort to make a marriage work, the man or the woman? Why?

29) How will you deal with it if your child tells you in future that he/she is gay? Suck it up or beat the hell out of him/her?

30) Will you encourage your children to start dating as early as possible? or will you do the African thing and prevent them from mixing with members of opposite sex? What if they are gay without your knowledge?

31) Do you think this year will be a good one romantically for you?

32) Nairaland member/s you are in love with?

33) Nairaland member/s you can never date/love even if they put gun in your head?

34) Do you think that people should stick to their own like same tribe, same race, same religion etc when it comes to love?       kiss kiss

Happy new year!.
Re: Romance Questionnaire by onyinye2(f): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2009
1) No, because I do not base love on appearances.

2) Yes

3) Hmmm. . . . that is a very good question.

4) Yes. Undefinable amount.

5) Incantations.

6) No.

7) Sexual intercourse, yes. Necking. . . . possibly.

cool Nope.

9) I'd like to think so.

10) Because I know so.

11) No.

12) Young Lloyd reporting live from Atlanta, Georgia.

13) Hell The Mutha Loving YES!!

14) He will resemble Young Lloyd reporting live from Atlanta, Georgia.

15) Hell Yeah.

16) Anything legal, and makes more money than I do.

17) Yes.

18) Hell NO. If you are not in the relationship, your input means nothing.

19) Why would I pay for some idiot to destroy my marriage??

20) No.

21) No.

22) No. It is a sin on both genders.

23) You don't get second chances in life.

24) Yes. No.

25) Nope.

26) Over rated.

27) Nobody.

28) Woman.

29) You know I really can't answer this one.

30) No. No. Mothers know everything.

31) Don't really care.

32) None.

33) Every last one of them.
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2009
onyinye2:

12) Young Lloyd reporting live from Atlanta, Georgia.

13) Hell The Mutha Loving YES!!

14) He will resemble Young Lloyd reporting live from Atlanta, Georgia.
I can't blame you for mentioning my husband's name twice, he [i]is [/i]fineeeee cool
Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2009
I can't blame you for mentioning my husband's name twice, he is fineeeee

Who is young Lloyd? Another name for Bawomolo?
Re: Romance Questionnaire by MissyB1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2009
earTHMama:

1) Do you believe in love at first sight?
:Love? Nah!! Attraction? Yea!!
2) Do you believe that love is blind?
:Nah . . . It pretends not to see
3) Have you ever been in love?
:YES
4) Ever been heart broken? How many times?
:NO
5) If yes to #4, how did you get over it?
:Like I said . . .Nah!!
6) Do you believe that love is only between two opposite sexes otherwise it'll be lust?
:Nah!! It doesn't  exist ONLY between two opp. sexes.
7) Do you believe that you can be in love as a religious person without any form of necking or sexual intercourse?
:Yes
8 ) Have you cheated on your partner before?
:Nah . . .A believer of one man. . . . one woman.
9) Do you have a good self esteem?
:A very high one at that.
10)  Why do you think you have/have no self esteem?
:It's not rocketry . . . We know what we've got!! It can also boil down to the respect i provoke from people I meet day-day.
11) Have you been caught cheating before?
:Nah
12) What is your idea of the opposite gender when it comes to love?
:This question is not so clear
13) Do you believe there is no romance without finance?
:Initially there could be but the GREAT role of Finance cannot be underestimated grin tongue
14) Briefly describe the physical and behavioral features of your desired partner?
:Indescribable . . . We know 'em when we see 'em  grin tongue
15) Will you reject a suitor/potential boyfriend/girlfriend based on his/her profession?
:No
16) What profession will you desire for a partner?
:Any prof. will do
17) Do you think Christianity or Islam is doing it's best to help young people on the issues of romance and relationship?
:Christianity is trying it's best but at the end of the day . . .the decision is theirs to make
18) Do you believe in counseling as a good measure in mending bad relationships?
:Yes
19) Will you agree to attend counseling with a spouse/lover or is it an oyibo culture?. What of counseling from family members?
:Three is a crowd . . . but if I must invite a third party . . . a counsellor will do
20) Do you think that marriage is for everyone?. If yes, what of gays that are not allowed to marry in most countries?
:Nah . . . it isn't for everyone
21) Will you leave your loved one because he/she is unable to help you make children in a marriage or will you stick to him/her and adopt?
:I do ''For-better-for-worst''
22)  [ A]   Do you believe that 'boys will be boys', therefore your man can cheat as much as he likes as long as he doesn't let me see it?

OR

That cheating by a woman is an unforgivable mortal sin?
:Fhuck that theory . . . same punishment applies to both sexes if cheating is involved
23) Do you believe in second chances? What will be your limit to a cheating partner?
:Sure . . . everyone deserves a second chance

24) Will you risk it and marry him/her without sleeping together because it's a sin to do so outside marriage?. Can God make incompatible sexual partners compatible?
:To the first ques. . . . YES and to the second . . . depends on what u mean by 'compatibility'
25) In todays world filled with homosexuals, will you get paranoid if your spouse is hanging out too much with a friend of the same sex because they may be sleeping together?
:Until I'm sure . . .such thoughts wouldn't run thru ma mind
26) Over all, do you believe that love is over rated or under rated?
:Love is under rated
27) Who is your love idol[ I mean whom will you emulate his/her love life]? Your dad? mum? uncle? mentor? guardian? etc.
:Nil for now
28) Who puts more effort to make a marriage work, the man or the woman? Why?
:Both partners becux it's meant to be that way.
29) How will you deal with it if your child tells you in future that he/she is gay? Suck it up or beat the hell out of him/her?
:We will cross that bridge when we get there
30) Will you encourage your children to start dating as early as possible? or will you do the African thing and prevent them from mixing with members of opposite sex? What if they are gay without your knowledge?
: . . . . . . .
31) Do you think this year will be a good one romantically for you?
: . . . . . . .  . .
32) Nairaland member/s you are in love with?
:?
33) Nairaland member/s you can never date/love even if they put gun in your head?       kiss kiss

:?
Happy new year!.

Same to ye

Re: Romance Questionnaire by chamotex(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2009
Missy B:

32) Nairaland member you are in love with?

Chamotex . . . . . . . . she can't sleep without me kiss
Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2009
@Missy B

:No

You won't reject a suitor that is in the mafia or 419?
Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2009

Chamotex . . . . . . . . she can't sleep without me

I think she's cheating on you with Bronx-Dog.
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2009
so many questionnaires on nairaland these days. . . very soon, we go see forum games questionnaire. . . grin
Re: Romance Questionnaire by MissyB1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2009
earTHMama:

What?? Please don't break my marriage with Chamo . . . .
Tumfulu is single and willing to mingle . . . . You care to . . . ? wink
chamotex:

Chamotex . . . . . . . . she can't sleep without me kiss
Baby . . . I actually left that space blank for ur name. grin
Happy New Year!! kiss kiss
earTHMama:

@Missy B

You won't reject a suitor that is in the mafia or 419?
Fraud and cosa nostra na profession??
In that case . . . Guess I was thinking of positive things only. grin
Re: Romance Questionnaire by chamotex(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2009
earTHMama:

Thank God you are only "thinking" cheesy

My Missy can't do that.

Missy B:

Baby . . . I actually left that space blank for ur name. grin
Happy New Year!! kiss kiss

Happy New Year to you too baybee kiss kiss

This year I will definitely kill you with Romance grin

p.s - go back and modify that question and fill ma name there now now b4 i vex
Re: Romance Questionnaire by spikedcylinder: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2009
Eyi owa poju. undecided
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2009
earTHMama:

Who is young Lloyd? Another name for Bawomolo?
LOL! aje tongue
Na, check out his song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdbyME7IN6I

unfortunately, Lil Wayne is on it lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Questionnaire by MissyB1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2009
chamotex:

Thank God you are only "thinking" cheesy

My Missy can't do that.
See why I loff you?! grin kiss
chamotex:

Happy New Year to you too baybee kiss kiss

This year I will definitely kill you with Romance grin

p.s - go back and modify that question and fill ma name there now now before i vex
Bring it on!! I hope there's finance to support the romance. grin
You bet I will!! grin
Re: Romance Questionnaire by sillyboy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2009
earTHMama:

1) Do you believe in love at first sight?           Nope
2) Do you believe that love is blind?               I believe it's partially blind most times

3) Have you ever been in love?                       I guess so. . . .and you bet I dont like it. . .makes me vulnerable.
4) Ever been heart broken? How many times?    Yup. . .once

5) If yes to #4, how did you get over it?           It took time and some gurls undecided
6) Do you believe that love is only between two opposite sexes otherwise it'll be lust?   Yup, else is simply wacko!

7) Do you believe that you can be in love as a religious person without any form of necking or sexual intercourse?  Nope

8 ) Have you cheated on your partner before?         Most Definately

9) Do you have a good self esteem?        100% and some more.

10)  Why do you think you have/have no self esteem?    am the best around. . .thats what I was made to believe right from my  childhood . . . .so why should I feel otherwise now.
11) Have you been caught cheating before?     Hell no. . . .But suspected on several occasions
12) What is your idea of the opposite gender when it comes to love?   Smart, God fearing, Gud cultural value, love pants, gud pair of boobies (I hate piercing)
13) Do you believe there is no romance without finance?       Most Definately! What you wanna do without quids?
14) Briefly describe the physical and behavioral features of your desired partner?   Good Boobies, Nice black long hair, impeccably neat, clear skin, drive well and love Chelsea FC
15) Will you reject a suitor/potential boyfriend/girlfriend based on his/her profession? Yes,. . .only if she does something illegal.
16) What profession will you desire for a partner?  Finance. . .It indicates smartness to me.
17) Do you think Christianity or Islam is doing it's best to help young people on the issues of romance and relationship?  No

18) Do you believe in counseling as a good measure in mending bad relationships?  Nope. . .I believe in self counselling

19) Will you agree to attend counseling with a spouse/lover or is it an oyibo culture?. What of counseling from family members?   Nope.
20) Do you think that marriage is for everyone?. If yes, what of gays that are not allowed to marry in most countries?  It should be for everyone.
21) Will you leave your loved one because he/she is unable to help you make children in a marriage or will you stick to him/her and adopt?  Definately stick and adopt.
22)  [ A]   Do you believe that 'boys will be boys', therefore your man can cheat as much as he likes as long as he doesn't let me see it?

OR

That cheating by a woman is an unforgivable mortal sin?     YES
23) Do you believe in second chances? What will be your limit to a cheating partner? I believing more than second chances. Several.

24) Will you risk it and marry him/her without sleeping together because it's a sin to do so outside marriage?. Can God make incompatible sexual partners compatible?   Hell no, I must sleep with her ooooo!
25) In todays world filled with homosexuals, will you get paranoid if your spouse is hanging out too much with a friend of the same sex because they may be sleeping together?             Yup
26) Over all, do you believe that love is over rated or under rated?        Yup
27) Who is your love idol[ I mean whom will you emulate his/her love life]? Your dad? mum? uncle? mentor? guardian? etc. My Dad
28) Who puts more effort to make a marriage work, the man or the woman? Why?     The woman.

29) How will you deal with it if your child tells you in future that he/she is gay? Suck it up or beat the hell out of him/her? I reject that in Jesus name.
30) Will you encourage your children to start dating as early as possible? or will you do the African thing and prevent them from mixing with members of opposite sex? What if they are gay without your knowledge?   Whatever they want.

31) Do you think this year will be a good one romantically for you?     I think its gonna be a year of committement.
32) Nairaland member/s you are in love with?         Ebony, Toyinrayo, Morenike and whatever she calls her name again
33) Nairaland member/s you can never date/love even if they put gun in your head?. . . . .HUH?
34) Do you think that people should stick to their own like same tribe, same race, same religion etc when it comes to love?       kiss kiss        Hell no. . .there is fun in diversity

Happy new year!.

Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2009
22)  [ A]   Do you believe that 'boys will be boys', therefore your man can cheat as much as he likes as long as he doesn't let me see it?

OR

That cheating by a woman is an unforgivable mortal sin?     YES

Why use different yardsticks to judge male and female?. Are the genders no more equal in your eyes?

31) Do you think this year will be a good one romantically for you?     I think its going to be a year of committement.

Who is this unlucky girl committing herself to a cheater? Women can be very very unlucky oootongue
Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2009
Tumfulu is single and willing to mingle . . . . You care to . . . ?

Tell him to mingle with his fellow gay brothers.
Re: Romance Questionnaire by sillyboy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2009
earTHMama:

Why use different yardsticks to judge male and female?. Are the genders no more equal in your eyes?

Who is this unlucky girl committing herself to a cheater?

I guess its more like who is this lucky girl having the opportunity to get Silly's committement outta a million options cool
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2009
Lol, a very lucky girl grin wink

haba, Funmi, love is a strong word, dnt use it lightly na embarassed
Re: Romance Questionnaire by sillyboy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Lol, a very lucky girl grin wink

haba, Funmi, love is a strong word, dnt use it lightly na embarassed

Am curious. . . .fill out your quetionaire.
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2009
*****omo nna just dey one corner dey make note of questions him go ask people wey don respond to the post.***
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2009
sillyboy:

Am curious. . . .fill out your quetionaire.
smiley tongue

I already answered, on the other thread cheesy
Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2009
haba, Funmi, love is a strong word, dnt use it lightly na

In this case, the love is seriously blind. tongue
Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2009
*****omo nna just dey one corner dey make note of questions him go ask people wey don respond to the post.***

Blissfullypretty is not here. tongue
Re: Romance Questionnaire by sillyboy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2009
OMO IBO:

?? Are you serious?. . . . .
You sound jobless!

*Toyinrayo:

smiley tongue

I already answered, on the other thread cheesy

What thread is that. . . .my curiousity gat to be satisfied.
Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2009
You sound jobless!

Are you afraid he may ask you an uncomfortable question?
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2009
sillyboy:

What thread is that. . . .my curiousity got to be satisfied.
What are you curious about? tongue
Re: Romance Questionnaire by earTHMama: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2009
What are you curious about?

Cos he wants to see if he can cheat with you and burn Chamotex's ego.
Re: Romance Questionnaire by OutlukBabe(f): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ earthMama,

Cant you trim the questions? They are too many. U aint gonna get good responses with these questions
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2009
sillyboy:

You sound jobless!

i know u got a good paying job,  . . . . . . . . .responding to 34 questions .
what a nimcompoop!
Re: Romance Questionnaire by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2009
OutlukBabe:

@ earthMama,

can't you trim the questions? They are too many. U aint going to get good responses with these questions
outlukbabe, just asnwer the questions jare.
Re: Romance Questionnaire by OutlukBabe(f): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2009
OMO IBO:

outlukbabe, just asnwer the questions jare.

They are just too many. I can read. Answering them is boring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get Him? / I Love To Hear My Gf Cry / (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.