Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,247 members, 7,884,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm (21437 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter / 96.9 Cool FM Or Rhythm 93.7 FM: Which Is The Best? / Abuja Radio Stations: 98.3 Hot FM vs. 96.9 Cool FM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by freakyy(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2008
The Big Dog , woof! woof!! I'm gonna miss him, Anyway that was how it was wiv Mark Silvia(the first good morning nigeria presenter), I guess i'd give keith a chance to prove himself.

Dan Foster, -GET UR IKEBE OUT OF THA BED
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by elozino: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2008
e pain me no bi small ooooooooo cry

i wish him d best, hope keith can spice up
our mornings like dan does.

ha o ma se o
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by ikestarr: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2008
Dan was and is a great entertainer, I met him once or twice during the POP IDOLS thingy basically COOL FM will miss his wit and cynicsm. But change is always delicious. wink
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by kingdong(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2008
A bell of blessing gbagangbagan goes to a very wonderful and jolly good fellow, Dan Foster. He will be missed, with smiles and pleasant momories by those he is leaving behind at Cool FM.

As for his fans in radioland, don't fret, OP says THE BIG DOG's pound is only a stone throw at Inspiration Radio, which belongs to the intercontinental bank boss. Lets go there, aka, Nice, party riding all the way.

izeek:

dan was good, and one major reason alot of us listened to cool fm.
that said, there is nothing that says no one is irreplaceable,
he only left standard for others to reach or surpass. which in my opinion is very surpassable.

A bell of blessing to you man, you have spoken wella!
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by kumbalo(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2008
Nothing lasts forever, there's got to be a change,someday somehow. For Dan, i think the gentleman has got to climb up the next ladder considering the fact that he now has more responsibilities, but the good thing is,  we still get to listen to him on the said Inspiration FM. good for Dan, Good for Cool FM.   cool
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by otokx(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2008
Soldier come, Soldier go
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by soulamanne(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2008
LAI LAI!DAN' GONE, WHAT'S UP AT COOLfm.1st olisa,then vicky s been on"vacation" now olosa.i think that place is now\HOT
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by femzy(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2008
otokx:

Soldier come, Soldier go

abi oooo.na just time e go take , them go soon adapt.

Obasanjo go ; Yaradua come!!!
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by slimmy24(f): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2008
I cant beleive this??

how can they let him go?

Well I believe he got a beta deal sha, He couldnt even say goodbye!
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by seandiddy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
omo i no happy at all, i will really miss him>>>>>>>>>>> angry
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by amaikama(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
Wat so cool abot cool fm?  
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2008
dang! i remember, cool FM was the shi****t back then! oh well, just because one man left does not mean the whole world should be put on the stand still! Life goes on! and definitely cool FM goes on! i dont thin Dan Foster made Cool FM , rather Cool FM made Dan Foster, so i guess this is an opportunity for others to step in!
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by freakyy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2008
amaikama:

What so cool abot cool fm?

No blame ya, wen it Radio oyo dat u listen to
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by dammizz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2008
What goes around comes around. I believe there is an undiscovered  mate who is good enough to replace him. Time, will it only take.
Lets just be in anticipation of a refined cool fm.
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by Halo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2008
Damn, the dude was really cool. Who am i kidding, the guy was Da BOMB!!!  That being said, i believe Keith would prove his worth, with time undecided.

Inspiration FM huh? Will keep an eye out, or is it an ear this time around.
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by GoldCircle: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2008
Kai! see as una dey talk about the guy like say him don die!!! It's really very simple! wait for inspiration FM to come on air and tune into Dan's program! I was almost thinking that the guy had passed on! God forbid!

We like the guy sha! he's just too much!
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by olachy: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
i cannot belv this, OM gosh, he left, wow, cool fm is so screwed, i think, dan foster "is" cool fm,
well i can tel u my new best station, go inspiration go,
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by kingdong(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2008
"cool fm is so screwed, dan foster "is" cool fm"

sing along with me, "when a foolish man is talking, when a foolish man is talking, , is the, answer , a , L !

Grammy award winning track. wink
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by uoe80(f): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2008
its like bread with no butter,tea with no sugar,coffee with no cream,the sky without the clouds,Lagos without traffic(i wish),coolfm without Dan Foster,my sunday mornings will never be complete again plus I'm gonna miss phone tap.this is almost as bad as when i lost my, lemme leave that gist for another day.this a sad picture,thinking of it makes me wanna cry 4 real. cry
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by zerocool(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
Kini Big Deal? Nothin do Cool Fm, like some1 said, Cool Fm made Dan, and not he making Cool Fm. And moreover with things not right at the station recently, they are hitting their listeners with great songs.

Guess Vicky hasn't gone on "vacation" afterall? Neways, D.O 2d. T.U.N is doing a great job with the night show. I like his selection of songs. The nite show hasn't changed a bit with Dotun holding it down, till he says "I'm out of here" at 1am.

The Road show has been better if I were to be asked with Olisa out, and Freeze In. Freeze is just the naughtiest and right person for the time frame of 4pm - 9pm, taking ppl home from work with so much SPIRIT and FUN.

Silverbird are also said to be having sleepless nites and increasing staff salaries cos they are also losing their men to the said "Inspiration Fm". So, wat' the fuss about?

Lets see how Inspiration Fm will hold out and compete against Cool Fm.

With Dan, Olisa leaving, Cool Fm will still be Cool Fm. Trust me.
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by walttt(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2008
shocked shocked :oUn-friggin-believable! well i guess someone else's gotta step up n put on the Big dog's biiiiiig shoes! Y'all saying you'll move camp to some other station just cos of dan's exit are no more or less like those turncoat Stamford bridge fans who left the club cos of "the special one's" departure. Cool fm has got a lot more to offer though his exodus 'll bring a lil setback, but we all know they'll bounce back. For me, it's Ride or die with Cool fm, just as it is ride or die with them guys @ Ashburton Grove- Henry or no Henry; Wenger or no Wenger; trophies or no trophies.
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by Scopium: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2008
[size=13pt]There's time for everything, a time to come and a time to go. This is Dan's time to go. He's really good no doubt. I so much wish Ejike will do the same, you know, . . . go to some station somewhere near Chad. That punk sucks. He copies Dan like Psquare.[/size]
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by Raimond(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
Da Dawg`s gotta move on.Life is dynamic-All da best ma dawg!!!! smiley
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by eudio(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
too bad for cool fm,

this means no more bell of blessing and take ur ikebe out of the bed for cool fm fans

kpele oooo
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by babaogun(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2008
Not sure what to meet when he came to naija. He was open minded, he became one of us, and he gave us a hell of a time, He will always be grateful for that opportunity.

We all can learn from him, his Attitude made him an achiever in his field. He's prouder of Nigeria than quite alot of guys i know.

Keep doing well BIG DOG, Burn the waves down.

B4 i 4get, he's the only American that actually believes Nigeria is blessed and he's living it.
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by cabali(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2008
Dan is great in different ways. We will feel his absence.

As for Olisa, he should go to radio nigeria for all i give a Bleep abt. That clown is better not heard!!!
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by aomom(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2008
OMG foster leavin the cool fm, men wots is happening? cool fm Good morning nigeria is gonna be boring look, they cant be a replacement that the mystery we all carry, there cant be another foster! well cool fm shld av made him sign among their contract that he wont work with any of their competitors! lets us wait for the surprise
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by onyx79(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2008
Am feeling you my brother!
Cool fm aint gonna be so cool again.
I will miss dan foster for real.
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by cabali(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2008
But he married a nigerian so every plan to restrict him ceases. He is now a nigerian! he cant be touched as an american anymore.

I hear he is given over N1m a month with a BMW and a house to stay at Inspiration FM!
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by shylladear(f): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2008
its a sad thing that foster has left cool fm
but life goes on and i believe Cool Fm will find a better replacement and u never can tell maybe with time the new guy will prove to be better than dan foster
just maybe  undecided
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by bigbimbo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2008
angry angry fuckn saddening men,candid,rush it or flush it,leg pulling,yabs and all dt all gone,anyway d only constant thingy in life is 'CHANGE'
Re: After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm by justkunmi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
cabali:

I hear he is given over N1m a month with a BMW and a house to stay at Inspiration FM!

Heard that too . .
If its true, well don't blame him.  The offer's too good to turn down. .
Sure Cool FM can't match that,  .
and of course Erastus Akingbola can. . . grin grin Intercontinental Bank's MD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Styl-Plus Olufunmi Song: Can Someone Please Translate? / Square Records Drops May-D From Label / Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.