Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Get Slim Figure And Reduce Your Weight Easily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Slim Figure And Reduce Your Weight Easily (848 Views)

Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days / How Do I Lose Weight Easily Without Starving My Self / How To Know Ur Body Figure And Shape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Slim Figure And Reduce Your Weight Easily by kingbukola: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2008
slinming down and reducing weight is easier if through choice of food you eat . start from the morning if you want to have slim figure and reduce weight , by eating lighter food and in the afternoon eat whatever food you want and in the evening eat at least four hours before you sleep. this does not stop whatever exercises you are doing. for more details contact www.kingslivinglight.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Urgent Help / How The Hell Do You Get Rid Of Hiccups? / Bone Densitometry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.