Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,645 members, 7,889,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Know Ur Body Figure And Shape. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Know Ur Body Figure And Shape. (921 Views)

It Promotes The Growth And Shape Of My Muscles Total / What Your Poop Says About You: Colour, Size And Shape / Get Slim Figure And Reduce Your Weight Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Ur Body Figure And Shape. by Vivly(f): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
For the end of year celebration, We had a love feast/exchange of gifts in church on Sunday(obviously). Names for gifts were picked at random. We had to first give our gifts to our vice president unwrapped. Her idea.:/ :/ I don't know why we couldn't just wrap the gifts ourselves and give them to whomever we picked.
That's by the way. When I went to give her mine for the guy I picked, she said it wasn't good enough, it won't be appreciated by the guy, Like it wasn't what I should get for a guy. Now tell me, when did this type of gift become based on sex. (gender I mean, not intercourse) ? Besides it's a gift, Meant to be a suprise. After listening to few more comments about my gift, I gave her the wrapping sheet.
During the exchange of gifts, I was suprised when the guy I picked was given another wrapped gift bigger than what I had given. Then it dawned on me, the V.P had actually changed everybody's gift herself. Like she'll give you a gift based on the kinda gift you give to someone and not necessarily the one the person who picked you brought. :/ Ha! All those who thought it was like lotto where they could wrap a pen for someone and get an aeroplane in return didn't see this coming.cheesy I didn'tcheesy. I received a perfume. Hmmm. This is the end of this entry and I know you are waiting to read the gift I bought for the guy. Forget it. sad This post is not about the unsuitable gift or what not. (She has succeeded in making me feel the gift I collected money to buy wasn't worth it. Forgive me if I feel ashamed to spill) It's about why she didn't just let us exchange the gifts ourselves without all the fbi investigation. Now I'm wondering what the person who received my gift must have brought to deserve that? Not that it's bad though. I know I'm channeling this complaint to the wrong person but I've got no choice. Live and let live.

School is going for Christmas break on Friday. I really can't wait to leave. A break from this hostel environment is always welcome grin. Bad thing is, I'm gonna miss this year's calabar carnival. I missed the dry run too so how bad can it get. grin
I met a diarylander last week. Victoriousvic, it was really a pleasure meeting you. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Prostate Cancer - N01 Killer Disease Among Nigerian Men / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / Ebola Is A Global Issue, Patrick Sawyer’s Wife Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.