Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,717 members, 7,969,093 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Love You But I Can't Stand Your Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You But I Can't Stand Your Family. (825 Views)

I Can't Stand Men With Little D!cks / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You But I Can't Stand Your Family. by SisiEko1(f): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
She says I love u to bits but hey I can't stand your family,  They r two faced and judgemental undecided He says how can u say u love me and not love my family And goes futher to cancel d engagement.
QUESTION: who's side r u on
Re: I Love You But I Can't Stand Your Family. by donjon: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2008
Am on her side!
Cos she isnt wedding the man alone, but d entire family!

While d guy is a coward for cancelling d engagement over such a little matter, instead of trying to assure her dat his family would neva come btw dem.
We can be fools sme tymes, ehh?
Re: I Love You But I Can't Stand Your Family. by plappville(f): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2008
This show some frickish love here from the boy, the boy could ve played a role by asuring her that non of his family can come in between them than canceling the wedding, it means he is not very ready yet, it is not a must to love hus family if they do not want to accept her love what can she do.
As for her she is only expressing her feelings, once u are married to a man u will be forced to keep good relation with the family members even if u know well that they hate u. so i dey for the lady side oooo.
Re: I Love You But I Can't Stand Your Family. by iice(f): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2008
Duhh, loving someone isnt the same as loving the family.
Am not on any side because they are both right.
Some families have a tight bond, so i can understand the need to find someone who fits in.
At the same time, i can understand the horror of joining a family you are not comfortable with and don't like.

(1) (Reply)

Is This "love" / Should I Leave Him Or Not? / Did I Make A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.