Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,839 members, 7,918,717 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta (10584 Views)

Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by QuotaSyste(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ mon ami
I guarantee you that a review of such laws would not in any way solve your problem because you and are blood-thirsty brothers are not genuinely agitating for the good of the common man but for the enrichment of your pockets. You will only end up killing yourselves the more.
If the Niger Deltans should kill themselves because of their oil, how is it you and your people's problem? Why cry more than the bereaved? Are you not happy today that your federal army are already killing them unecessarily? Why don't you advocate for their oil resource controll be handed over to them so they can continue killing themselves as you put it while you will be somewhere in your own area clapping with happiness? Why is reviewing the fake constitution such a nightmare for you Yorubas and awusas? Events and records have shown that no other group in that hell of a country called nigeria and live on their own without leaning unto others for their survival except the Igbo people. Crave for the division of that silly country so all you nuisance can go your various ways and manage yourselves and take your destinies into your hands. Why afraid of making it on your own? Why?
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by Ibime(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
mon amie:

Knew u would fall for that because irrelevant details and not context only matter to those with shallow minds. If you must know, the brain is so configured to grasp the context of any fimiliar word irrespective of the way and manner in which the letters are placed so long as the first and last are properly placed.

It's familiar, not fimiliar grin

mon amie:

Everyone who is not from the Niger Delta region has suddenly become a parasite. May God have mercy on you by refusing people like you positions of representative authority else the nation would not be far fetched from a battle ground.

KPOA!
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by monamie1: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ Quotasyste

If the Niger Deltans should kill themselves because of their oil, how is it you and your people's problem? Why cry more than the bereaved? Are you not happy today that your federal army are already killing them unecessarily? Why don't you advocate for their oil resource controll be handed over to them so they can continue killing themselves as you put it while you will be somewhere in your own area clapping with happiness? Why is reviewing the fake constitution such a nightmare for you Yorubas and awusas? Events and records have shown that no other group in that hell of a country called nigeria and live on their own without leaning unto others for their survival except the Igbo people. Crave for the division of that silly country so all you nuisance can go your various ways and manage yourselves and take your destinies into your hands. Why afraid of making it on your own? Why

Pathetic! Words of a desperate opportunist who believes so much that his fore-fathers planted the oil deposits underground for his lazy self to harvest. I can see you lack a lot regarding the nation's historic antecedents. I suggest you educate yourself by digging up the nation's principal source of revenue prior to the discovery of oil. If the revenue sharing formula was not a problem then, I see no reason why it should be now. I do not want to believe these are words of a literate person.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by chy92(f): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ A -Town
frankly speaking, i think if you want to know the difference between monkeys and we Nigerians and humans in general, go make enough research on monkeys. Their habitat, mode of eating, what language they speak(if they have any), their mode of dressing,religious and cultural practices etc. Then you try and make ur research on human beings too based on the same criteria i hv mentioned above and any i hv not mentioned which u might remember.

NB: Make ur research based on scientific teachings and if u like, u cud use some myths and legends. I hope you enjoy this assignment.
Another thing, if you believe in God(any God), after makin ur research or thinking this over very well, let me know if when God created us, he said WE ARE ALL MONKEYS.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by chy92(f): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2008
There are better ways of airing one's views, hitting your target and getting your point across without stepping on some toes. The fact that more than half d pple who read ur post are pissed that Nigerians were called monkeys by you is a very clear indication that there is smtin wrong with your post.Even those hu agreed with u pointed the fact that ur calling us monkeys is totally wrong. I personally think you need to work on that.
NB: Nobody's perfect. Nobody. Most developed countries of the world did nt get to where they are by being 'virgin Mary's'. People don't change overnight from good to bad it takes time.
Watch ya tongue. U might get u in trouble one day!!!
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by QuotaSyste(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2008
mon amie:

@ Quotasyste

Pathetic! Words of a desperate opportunist who believes so much that his fore-fathers planted the oil deposits underground for his lazy self to harvest. I can see you lack a lot regarding the nation's historic antecedents. I suggest you educate yourself by digging up the nation's principal source of revenue prior to the discovery of oil. If the revenue sharing formula was not a problem then, I see no reason why it should be now. I do not want to believe these are words of a literate person.
It's your illiterate clan that are the desperate opportunists. If the oil in Chad basin that's in your northern nigeria awusa backyard does not belong to you northern nigerian awusas, how then does oil in far away many thousands of miles in niger delta belong to you? Again you seems like a psychiatric person by suggesting that oil found in niger delta should be for all nigerians because it wasn't there fore fathers that planted the oil there in the first place.

I guess, going by your myopic and illiterate, deranged, mental person's logic, the USA and other countries are not suppose to be paying for oil found in your muslim brothers middle eastern countries because any oil found in this world must be free for all the peoples of the world. I wonder why other world nations pay money to your awusa controlled government of nigeria to buy oil from nigeria since it wasn't the fore fathers of nigerians that planted the oil in the place known as nigeria. Don't you see how stupid you sound with your mental mad man logic?

On the other hand, can you please come up with the revenue sharing formula of nigeria's resources before oil was found. You are ahlmajiri illiterate and i know that once you ask questions or do your research to find out how the sharing formula was then before the discovery of oil at oloibiri niger delata, you won't come back to this thread anymore. But, i promise to hunt you in all threads to provide the revenue sharing formula before oil was found so everyone can see it and. Shame will not allow you to come back to this thread and your only option will be to change handle once again as you normally does when your illiterate porous head is expose. I am waiting for you.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by Gbosko: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2008
QuotaSyste:

It's your illiterate clan that are the desperate opportunists. If the oil in Chad basin that's in your northern nigeria awusa backyard does not belong to you northern nigerian awusas, how then does oil in far away many thousands of miles in niger delta belong to you? Again you seems like a psychiatric person by suggesting that oil found in niger delta should be for all nigerians because it wasn't there fore fathers that planted the oil there in the first place.

I guess, going by your myopic and illiterate, deranged, mental person's logic, the USA and other countries are not suppose to be paying for oil found in your muslim brothers middle eastern countries because any oil found in this world must be free for all the peoples of the world. I wonder why other world nations pay money to your awusa controlled government of nigeria to buy oil from nigeria since it wasn't the fore fathers of nigerians that planted the oil in the place known as nigeria. Don't you see how stupid you sound with your mental mad man logic?

On the other hand, can you please come up with the revenue sharing formula of nigeria's resources before oil was found. Y[b]ou are ahlmajiri illiterate and i know[/b] that once you ask questions or do your research to find out how the sharing formula was then before the discovery of oil at oloibiri niger delata, you won't come back to this thread anymore. But, i promise to hunt you in all threads to provide the revenue sharing formula before oil was found so everyone can see it and. Shame will not allow you to come back to this thread and your only option will be to change handle once again a[b]s you normally does when your illiterate porous head is expose[/b]. I am waiting for you.

@Quotasyste,

I've followed quite a number of your contributions both on this thread and other threads (including your thread about "The Collapsing Niger Bridge"wink A lot of people do observe that five fundamental issues are characteristic of your response to issues -

1. Aggressive and abusive use of language.
2. Sectionalism and Unabated tribalistic rantings
3. Poor grasp of issues and facts.
4. Poor written communication skills, and
5. Deep seething bitterness and frustration.

Whatever is making you so angry cannot be solved by you trying so hard to fan the embers of hatred and tribalism. It only makes matters worse for the country. And this was the mistake our parents have been making since the life of this nation. Do ask your self - what kind of country do you want to leave to your children when you die?.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by QuotaSyste(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
Gbosko:

@Quotasyste,

I've followed quite a number of your contributions both on this thread and other threads (including your thread about "The Collapsing Niger Bridge"wink A lot of people do observe that five fundamental issues are characteristic of your response to issues -

1. Aggressive and abusive use of language.
2. Sectionalism and Unabated tribalistic rantings
3. Poor grasp of issues and facts.
4. Poor written communication skills, and
5. Deep seething bitterness and frustration.

Whatever is making you so angry cannot be solved by you trying so hard to fan the embers of hatred and tribalism. It only makes matters worse for the country. And this was the mistake our parents have been making since the life of this nation. Do ask your self - what kind of country do you want to leave to your children when you die?.
You must be the biggest idiot i have ever encountered in this forum. Have i ever mentioned to you or to any of your comrades that i wanted to share the same country with your people? By the way, which country are you reffering to when you wrote "what kind of country do you want to leave to your children when you die?" You think that any sane Igbo person will think of sharing a country with you myopic parasitic nigerians? People that only think only about how to arrest Igbo people's development and pull us down at all cost. Ewu awusa, need i teach you that you don't put fullstop at the end of your sentence with question mark.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by monamie1: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2008
@ QuotaSyste

On the other hand, can you please come up with the revenue sharing formula of nigeria's resources before oil was found. You are ahlmajiri illiterate and i know that once you ask questions or do your research to find out how the sharing formula was then before the discovery of oil at oloibiri niger delata, you won't come back to this thread anymore. But, i promise to hunt you in all threads to provide the revenue sharing formula before oil was found so everyone can see it and. Shame will not allow you to come back to this thread and your only option will be to change handle once again as you normally does when your illiterate porous head is expose. I am waiting for you.

I personally feel you are not intellectual enough to deserve my attention coupled with my observation that you seem so frustrated by virtue of your under-achievement. Seek help.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by Gbosko: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2008
@Mon Amie,

I totally agree with you. I think the dude is probably a deranged man who has access to internet. His senseless rantings about those strange names he keep mentioning in vernacular only further confirms that he is in desperate need of a shrink. Check out his nairaland thread on "The Niger Bridge about to collapse".

@ Quotasyste,

Sorry Quotasyste, your predicament is fully understood. I promise you, I trade punch with a disabled mind. smiley
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by nomanicole(f): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
if you want to live long,come to nairaland and have a good laugh.all this insults,are they called for?c'mon,guys. embarassed grin grin
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by WilyWily: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2008
What Western and Northern parasites should understand is, Niger-Delta people are tired of feeding them, it's time for them to leave us alone. it can never be business as usual, we took them as partners before, but they paid our good with Evil. it time for them to leave our land or else we will by all means force them out. You people are Liers and Deceivers.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by osasNow: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2008
WilyWily:

What Western and Northern parasites should understand is, Niger-Delta people are tired of feeding them, it's time for them to leave us alone. it can never be business as usual, we took them as partners before, but they paid our good with Evil. it time for them to leave our land or else we will by all means force them out. You people are Liers and Deceivers.

wilywily,

Didnt you hear that MEND ARE recruiting?

What are you waiting for?

Am from the region as well and I will tell you that Mend are just a bunch of thieves, hypocrites and heartless murderers.

Who and who do they kill in their attacks? Nigerians and Niger deltans who they claim to be fighting for.

When they blow up pipe lines, whose environment do they degrade? The same environment which they claim to be protecting.

Did you not see when the evil forest of Ateke Tom, (another bastard who deserves to hang), was raided? Did you not see the pipeline that he constructed himself that feeds him with oil that they bunker illegally?

You lot are the ones that have put the Niger delta in the situation it is in.

Instead of exposing your ignorance and your inordinate thirst for blood(which Mend and the likes have spread on people like u), you should ask MEND to kidnap ibori, Peter Odili(This is the main patron of all the cults and from whom the whole thing started).

If they dont go for this people that have used up all the money meant for that region since the democratic dispensation, they have no moral justification for kidnapping any other person.

And you ought to know that the Chief of Army staff said that we are not in a war situation and as such, there is nothing like a ceasefire. They will keep maintaining order there.

MEND, JOMO GBOMO, ATEKE TOM, their days are numbered.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by darkage(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2008
i don't think if i should insult you and your family MONKEY, u will be angry.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by darkage(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
send me to that town to finish all those miliant for just $8,000,000,000 and i will come back home alive, no be juju na power. i be jet li uncle na me teach ma how to fight without injury and without gun,
tell me say you no fear.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
chy92:

There are better ways of airing one's views, hitting your target and getting your point across without stepping on some toes. The fact that more than half d people who read ur post are pissed that Nigerians were called monkeys by you is a very clear indication that there is smtin wrong with your post.Even those hu agreed with u pointed the fact that ur calling us monkeys is totally wrong. I personally think you need to work on that.
NB: Nobody's perfect. Nobody. Most developed countries of the world did nt get to where they are by being 'virgin Mary's'. People don't change overnight from good to bad it takes time.
Watch ya tongue. U might get u in trouble one day!!!

Don't be immature. Stepping on whose toes. Pllllleeeaaseeeeeee,
If you know you are not a monkey, simply move on.
I have seen/experienced several scenarios that made me compare nigerians/africans to monkeys.
I can say whatever i want.
It is left for you to convince me that nigerians can/should not be compared to monkeys, NO ONE HAS DONE THAT.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by QuotaSyste(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2008
mon amie:

@ QuotaSyste

I personally feel you are not intellectual enough to deserve my attention coupled with my observation that you seem so frustrated by virtue of your under-achievement. Seek help.
Illiterate, when you are connered, you will start spewing rubish. Na your mullah fore fathers get the oil for niger delta. Ewu awusa, why don't you come up with the revenue sharing formula before oil was discovered in niger delta? Idiot, you can change handle again and come back. Am ready to send you packing again.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by udezue(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2008
tkb417,

Look u IDIOT all this hot air u are blowing will not erase the fact that LIKE I SAID BEFORE IGBO / EAST WILL NOT BE PART OF YOUR MADNESS AND WILL NOT JOIN U IN THE KILLING OF OUR NEIGHBORS. U blood thirsty parasitic bastards need to realize that u can't continue to oppress these people and expect no resistance. FOOL FYI Igbos are also part of the Niger Delta so what the heck makes you think we'll sit and watch and even join you in the slaughtering of the Ijaws, Ogoni, etc. U've been doing IT already and also did it to us so what makes a FOOL like you think that we will even participate in a crime that we ourselves have experienced. U Nigerians are the ones who brought the madness to that that region and now the people are revolting and replying you with MADNESS. MEND may not be the best group out there but I do appreciate the fact that they are standing up to to you greedy parasites. The land and whatever resources beneath it belongs to the people who live on it not some folks miles and miles away from them, who hardly even know where ND or East is, can't speak the languages, and don't give a Bleep about the them.

It is the destruction of the land, neglect by the government, and violent oppression that has prompted groups like MEND to pick up arms against the Federal government responsible for killing them in their land. It is the same oppressive policies and attitude that has prompted non violent groups like MASSOB to renew the call for Biafra independence. People deserve the right to self determination so if the people in those oil producing regions have decided that they do not want to be continuously used and abused by you, then you should either listen, let them go or face the consequences for your actions.

YOUR CALL FOR AN EAST, WEST, AND NORTH GANG-UP AGAINST THE minority ethnic groups in in that region shows how evil you are as a person. Aren't Odi, Umuechem, Biafra war genocides enough already? MEND IS NOT THE PROBLEM.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by udezue(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zbsEesKx8

Its time we go our separate ways biko. What an abomination.

Efik/Ibibio, Igbo, Ogoni, Ijaw do not deserve the mess that we've been forced to deal with neither do other Nigerians in the Middlebelt, even the West and North.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by udezue(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2008
THE SAME WAY TIVS and IJAWS FEEL NO LOYALTY TO THE NIGERIAN STATE AFTER ITS ARMY ATTACKED THEM IS THE SAME WAY EASTERNERS, IGBO, EFIKS, IBIBIOS, ETC FELT BACK IN THE 60s after the same ARMY AND FELLOW NIGERIANS SLAUGHTERED ALL ACROSS NIGERIA AND CONTINUE TO KILL THEM TODAY.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by monamie1: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2008
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by Ibime(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2008
mon amie:

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/important_documents/?u=historical_revenue_allocation_outline.htm

For the rational beings, kindly copy and paste to browser.

You this idiot. You cannot even interpret your own data. If you had a brain, you would note that West and East import duties from Gasoline are double that of the North, which is exactly correct since the Niger-Delta lies from the West to the East. You will also note that the West received barely any mining royalties. . . .which just goes to show that the areas where the mines were (Enugu, Jos etc) were in the East and North.

This is the only derivation formula you need to know:

100% (1953), 50% (1960), 45% (1970), 20% (1975) 2% (1982), 1.5% (1984) to 3% (1992 to date), and a rumored 13% in Abacha's 1995 undemocratic and unimplemented Constitution.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by monamie1: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ Ibime

You this idiot. You cannot even interpret your own data. If you had a brain, you would note that West and East import duties from Gasoline are double that of the North, which is exactly correct since the Niger-Delta lies from the West to the East. You will also note that the West received barely any mining royalties. . . .which just goes to show that the areas where the mines were (Enugu, Jos etc) were in the East and North.

Thought I mentioned rational beings. Vivid exhibition of absolute un-intelligence and inherent ignorance. You are but a disgrace to the intellectuality of Nigerians as a whole. Let me assist your dull brain a little. What you see as import duties on gasoline and diesel means revenue earned as taxes paid to the Nigerian govt. on refined petroleum products bought from overseas for domestic or local consumption. The figures you see there do not represent what those regions directly contribute as revenue earnings but rather, what they have been allocated to manage their adminstrative affairs because at that time (1959-1962) Nigerian wasnt even commercially exporting crude. The western region had the highest allocation by virtue of the region being the nation's economic hub of industrial growth. Instead of you to study and be a better person, you would rather spend time insulting the generality of people who from my observation have superior constructive brains than yours. I suggest you enrol for Junior WAEC because after all, it is better late than never you bloody ingrate.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by Ibime(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
mon amie:

The figures you see there do not represent what those regions directly contribute as revenue earnings but rather, what they have been allocated to manage their adminstrative affairs because at that time (1959-1962) Nigerian wasnt even commercially exporting crude.

Olodo, what does this mean to you. Please interpret it again:

Ibime:

If you had a brain, you would note that West and East import duties from Gasoline are double that of the North, which is exactly correct since the Niger-Delta lies from the West to the East. You will also note that the West received barely any mining royalties. . . .which just goes to show that the areas where the mines were (Enugu, Jos etc) were in the East and North.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by monamie1: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2008
Is that your best shot? Aint powerful enough to hurt a fly. Gear up and do better. Loser!
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by monamie1: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ Ibime

Olodo, what does this mean to you. Please interpret it again

That reminds me! You probably lack a proper understanding of your choice of words. God help us all. A PDP (Psychologically Disturbed Person) on the loose.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by jujukemist(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
this is a debriefing by jombo gombo of MEND and Lt Col sagir of the JTF, we just finish drinking tea together. we observed that you clowns have also declared a truce for 24hrs so far-intresting.
On a more serious note I have been following this thread- you guys started well-harmaring on the issues, but just like our politicians in abuja, you guys decomposed in to tribal bickering, the same virus that has traped this nation from evolving.

I hereby call for a total seize fire, while I educate you guys. If you insult me, I will not return RPG fire lipsrsealed
1.the Northerners are not parasites, but their poloticians are the problem.
2.The Niger Deltans are being destroyed as a result of oil thieving in the name of exploration.but their leaders are thieves and Esaus.
In effect i am saying that the componet tribes and regions are not the problems of this nation.The abuja tribe made up of all theives in the name of leaders of this fradulent entrapment called NIGERIA.They will not bring development to their people, yet they will send solders  and do anything possible to keep this nation together so that they  can keep having easy cash for themselves an their families.
I shal continue latter by telling you , tactically-militarily why our army can ever win in the ND, and how they can easyly exterminate the criminals who say they are militants.Pls dont start cursing untill u hear the real story.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by LitenCee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
jujukemist:

this is a debriefing by jombo gombo of MEND and Lt Col sagir of the JTF, we just finish drinking tea together. we observed that you clowns have also declared a truce for 24hrs so far-intresting.
On a more serious note I have been following this thread- you guys started well-harmaring on the issues, but just like our politicians in abuja, you guys decomposed in to tribal bickering, the same virus that has traped this nation from evolving.

I hereby call for a total seize fire, while I educate you guys. If you insult me, I will not return RPG fire lipsrsealed
1.the Northerners are not parasites, but their poloticians are the problem.
2.The Niger Deltans are being destroyed as a result of oil thieving in the name of exploration.but their leaders are thieves and Esaus.
In effect i am saying that the componet tribes and regions are not the problems of this nation.The abuja tribe made up of all theives in the name of leaders of this fradulent entrapment called NIGERIA.They will not bring development to their people, yet they will send solders and do anything possible to keep this nation together so that they can keep having easy cash for themselves an their families.
I shal continue latter by telling you , tactically-militarily why our army can ever win in the ND, and how they can easyly exterminate the criminals who say they are militants.please don't start cursing untill u hear the real story.

Thank you Jujuman , i say i saw bunkering activity flourishing behind the Naval College at Onne, and some fools just come to NL to yap, dont mind them we are not decieved.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by citizenY(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ poster,,,

True talk, those who have ears, let them hear.

Those separatists-- quota and co are unserious people, very paedestrian and we should have compassion for them.
If you have no respect for this country, go elsewhere but stop insulting our sensibilities. We are looking for solutions not irritants like Quota.

Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by jujukemist(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2008
coolour army were trained by the british,our our army trians around kaduna, which is a savanah region. the ND is a swappy area.We fight with tank support.tanks can't move in swamps they get stuck.
How ever we could use small crack commando units to infiltrate criminals location. smart munitions can also be homed in on their loc using grid lock mechanisms.
Yet govt can use political devide and rule system of turning them against themselves.
But my fellow nigerians the real problem is that all those in govt patronise these guys because of the oil cool?
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by LitenCee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2008
point of amendment , Jujuman

The politicians are not patronising them because of oil, but these criminals are the very creation of the politicians soley for their selfish devilish goals. they are their private armies, so it's like cutting of their own hands by exterminating them. you are not the one to tell them about smart bombs and gridlock systems, they know what to do but won't do it because they will still need these guys to terrorise their opponents come the next election season.
Re: MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta by jujukemist(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2008
Lite-n-Cee:

point of amendment , Jujuman

The politicians are not patronising them because of oil, but these criminals are the very creation of the politicians soley for their selfish devilish goals. they are their private armies, so it's like cutting of their own hands by exterminating them. you are not the one to tell them about smart bombs and gridlock systems, they know what to do but won't do it because they will still need these guys to terrorise their opponents come the next election season.

Sorry, abeg no vex I no no say naso you want. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Otti Offers Scholarships To The ChildrenOf 5 Slain Soldiers / Eleweomo, Ousted Nurtw Ibadan Boss Murdered / N14.7bn Proceeds Of Defunct PHCN Hidden In Commercials Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.