Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (42235 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Is It Right For A Man To Depend On A Lady For His Financial Needs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Mugabe(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2008
joichi somethings are better left unsaid via a medium like this.but just in case your may need my own little advise, is it gonn8220a be possible for you to call me up on 08020748220 or 07025290133 or better still we can chat via yahoo messenger.patrick4u2006@yahoo.com is my yahoo id
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by sugah: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2008
Hey dearie, hope dis isnt comin too late,

There's only one determining factor: does he have prospects? if his future is bright, stay on, if not, take a bow.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by congoshine(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2008
sfw?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by succezz: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2008
Its really annoying that you do all that for your guy out of love,yet he does not appreciate.
Is nt is a crazy world? He now sees your kind gestures as his birthright. shocked
Well if love is all you need to build a wonderful marriage life,stick with him;but if you
desire much more than love to build and sustain marital bliss,quickly take your leave.
No matter what advice you receive,only you can tell the quality of life you want in life.
Listen to your heart and do the needful.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by OpeLovely(f): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2008
aunty joichi,

where u bin dey?

How far?

Did you dump his sorry ass?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by kingdong(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
OpeLovely:

aunty joichi,

where u bin dey?

How far?

Did you dump his sorry ass?

na beans?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by legba1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
think with your and not with your honeypot.dump him for the sake of your children yet unborn.half a word they say is enough for the wise
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by mekoyo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2008
I'm sure there's no rope tied to your neck.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by chaprogram: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2008
Do what most ladies are known for. Hold him with one hand and keep searching with the other.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by smooooooth: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
sharraaaaaaaaaaap, you shld learn to go thru everything with your man. and besides you have the good sex to look up to, some have nothing yet they still holding on strong.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by kollyp2000(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
Thank you all for concern for joichi, but read every response and make out the right and the ones that make sense. My advice is that communication matters in every relationship, talk to your guys what you don't want and pray that he changes
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by v3: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
sorry girl, but u gotta do the Ussain Bolt thing, On ur marks, get set, BOLT!!!!, i SHOULD feel sorry for you but instead i'm feeling sorry for the girl who keeps calling u his wife and tells u that u should spend towards him. My questions are:

1. Can't he go look for a job?

2. Why do u STILL stick with him anyways?

Get on with yer life gir, it could be hard,but its a longshot, or u wanna keep babysitting a handicap(what i should call him for the rest of your life), I don't mind having u though, na i'mean?

kelvin
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by ifihearam: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Joichi

At least there is something he is good at which is not easy to come by that is what you are still holding tight abi.

THE BOY DEY Bleep HER WELL OOOO,THAT IS THE REASON HE KEEPS ASKING BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO BE PAID FOR HIS WELL RENDERED SERVICES.PERIOD
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Echidime(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
The poster of this Article does not possess any marriage material whatsoever, when your in love with someone does not mean only him will be taking care of your financial needs,when things are tough for him ladies should learn to assist guys,afteral is the ladies that men work for to please and satisfy,When things fall back into place he will continue doing as before, I wonder why the poster did not come here and post this rubbish when her man was doing everything for her? Just now little assistance she can't bear it,and is already crying. WOMEN SOMETIMES I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM, to live with them is hellish but also you should can't live without them
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Danoe(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2008
God rewards a cheerful giver!!
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by webprof(m): 2:54am On Oct 11, 2008
too bad for a him, most men are indeed very funny, undecided

any way i'll be pleased to introduce this wonderful forum i found today to us www.smartideasonlineclub.ning.com the club is a financial base club
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by hinduism(f): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2008
If you don't want him to relie on you for just a little assistance,WHY DO YOU RELIE ON HIM FOR SEX You are a very ungrateful lady
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Excessmone: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2008
@poster: Come to me I will assist you,see my email address and get to me right away,honestly I will assist you
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by blokoncept(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2008
hi galfriend,
are you suppose to carter for your man or is he suppose to do
are you in relationship b/c of sex or companionship

answer this question and call me on 08050872315 for more details
discover tips on tru love@www.lovermattaz..com
or email me:blokonceptz@gmail.com

am expecting you

a stich in time saves nine, be careful!
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by itua10(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2008
so Ladies are becoming ATMs--wonderfull!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by spirit007(f): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2008
ujujoan,abeg u too talk,she said advice not fight 4 her.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by plappville(f): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2008
He relies on u for financial needs?? So what??
Hang in there and hope his situation gets better.
What if he gets a good job tomorrow and things take shape

THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE RIVER, A GUY WHO DOES NOTHING TO PROVE HE HAS A BETTER FUTURE IS NOT WORT IT.
NO MAN DESARVE TO MAKE U HAVE A STRESSFUL LIVING, SIT HIM DOWN AND LET HIM KNOW UR MIND, CAN'T HE GO LOOKING FOR JOB?? (((FORGET ABOUT HOW GOOD HE DOES SATISFY U IN BED, AS HE MAY BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS))))) THERE ARE MILLIONS OUT THERE WHO CAN DO BETTER THAN HIM. MAKE GOOD USE OF UR SWEAT DONT SAY I DIDN'T ADVICE MEN CO THAT GUY IS A BIG TIME RELIABILITY TO U.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by jennykadri: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2008
foolish and lazy boyfriend @topic
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by biolabee(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2008
so joichi what do u say in all this
ut thread has gone up to 15 pages

answer,
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by ifihearam: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2008
@poster

come to think of it properly sef,she said she has been dating him for only God knows when,but if really the boy is pest as she puts it,and she thinks she is beautiful which i doubt,she would have at least gotten another boy or toaster,that means the guy either knows she is ugly or he knows no man would take the courage he took to approah her basically because of her looks.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by phizman(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2008
IS THREAD NO GO FINISH?
ABI UNA NO WAN REST. E BE LIKE SAY NA CONTRACT SHE GIVE UNA.
SHE WEY POST AM NO DEY READ OR CONTRIBUTE AGAIN,
WETIN COME BE UNA OWN

MAKE ANY BODY NOR POST AGAIN AFTER DIS MY OWN.
D THREAD GOT TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT TOPIC,
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by slyk2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2008
continue or you back out!
dont tell stories woman.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by akym(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2008
What did u think?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by thetruth90: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ tolulopsy
just leave this guy and move on with life
i've had the same experience in the past, that i just av to close my eyes and dump him, his own case is even worse, i'll spend all my money on him yet he's not appreciative.

well, your advise is good. but the truth about people who makes assertions like yours is that they have not really done anything for the guy they claim they did so much for. is it easy to dump a guy? fact is the guy dumped you, your statement is just a face saving grace. you might have thought he would marry you only for him to ditch you at the time it hurts most.
i'm sure the guy might have spent so much on you and you so little or nothing on him. well, get urself another guy if you are beautiful enough to do that. you will "dump" them again when they realise the type of person you are.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by webman(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2008
Well, it is good to help one's b/f, but it's also a fact dat helpin your bf can be so damaging to your social, mental, physical and spiritual beings.Luv is about give and take, hence, from the info provided, your b/f seems to be very selfish and lack love for you. You re not interested in  the relationship anymore simply coz, you r unbecomin of him due to his selfish act. You can always spend your money in those tins  that will improve your life, tak care  of your family and at  the right time, the right man will come knockin at the door of your heart askin you to marry him. Your b/f will never change and you should plan to improve yourself socially,mentally, physically and spiritually and  at  the  appointed time, your  man will show up. The only person that can really help anyone is God, the Creator of the  Creatures.

Marriageable relationship is beyond sex and your parameter of being sexually attached to him is really an error and only 2% of REAL relationship is based on sex and romance. Take care and smile cuz, your days are coming.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Tawak: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2008
abeg take to ur heels,
lik u sed u want sum1 u can grow wit in all aspects of ur life, to b sincere wit u, he is nt worth it cos if u r thinkin of growin wit dis guy who does nt luk or sound convinsin to mi (because prospective guys wud neva do wat he’s doin to u even wen he’s totally broke & have nthn) then b ready to live in penury 4 d rest of ur life.
To b candid wit u, pls leave him
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by webman(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2008
Mugabe, l will like to know more about you and l guess  that  you are  into  Relationship consultancy, but you need  o know that Joichi can read and  she will surely call you when she needed you too, Sincerely speaking, l'm not gettin on your nerve but l need  to draw  your  attention to the effect  of  askin her to either call or email you. From your two posts your contact is there, Do you think that Joichi will not jump out of  her skin again , ?  grin cheesy

Always my mugabe

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.