Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (42083 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Is It Right For A Man To Depend On A Lady For His Financial Needs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by hassymo5(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2008
And so what, if he doesn't have, and you have that is why he is depending on you, rather than telling the world, you better pray him so that things get better for him, remember when you had no job he was with you, but now you have a job, you have started calling him names. pls don't do that to him because you have, because this world is un predictable. think about it
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by webman(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2008
hassymo5 her b/f is purely selfish
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by hassymo5(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2008
webman what if the guy truely doesn't have.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by webman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2008
hassymo5, nautrally ,everybody is empowered to care for him /herself at a point in time , The purpose of a loving relationship is to lead to marriage. It is a good tin, if one parnter helps the other to grow in all aspect of life, but it must be directed to the purpose of such relationship. With the b/f demanding or depending on her always, it shows the level of seriousness of the b/f to get job or provide himself a job, Too much dependence on a person shows the level of sincerity from such dependents.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by BigSis(f): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2008
You are his sugar mama. He is a loser.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by beeboy09(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
Girl i think you better leave this guy and search for a new one.
The truth is that 80% of men are good in bed so you can say thesame
for alot of men you would meet. take your time and relax, you'd be cool without the gold digger
take care lol
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by webman(m): 5:56am On Oct 18, 2008
BigSis "You are his sugar mama.  He is a loser". Pls, can you explain further, ?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by yewaman: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2008
I like playing the dveils advocate here,
if u dont Love him get out of the relationship,
dont start what you cant finish.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by monox: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
hi
there are some factors u havto consider, such as if u really love him, if he really loves u, is he a graduate? does he hav a better plans for the future is he a womanizer, is he a drunkerd, find out then decide.
     if hes a graduate then maay be there might still be some  thing good out of him in da long run or a miracle of a job can com out of da blues.
if he is neither schooling or a graduate then i must say u are wasting ur time.
forget da pleasures u get on bed he might just end up as a fucker and never a worker so u see u end up taking care of da whole deals in ur relationship or if it reaches da stage of marriage.be care full.

these from mono-x da lyricist
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Infoseye(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ shocked shocked shocked if this is try men, you are digging your grave honestly his gonna dry ur wallet dry and worse dump u at the end.Act faster while you ve time cuzz even at 37 or 40 years old he can still get married but you? I leave that to you to figure out, peace
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Mgbejume: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2008
Hi dear cheesy,
Read your Story. There is no monopoly of ideas, people have their different views to issues and will give you different advice. Well as the saying goes: he that wears the shoes knows where it hurts and where it doesn't. Na u dey d relationship and u know what and what doesn't make u happy and u know what and what u are not comfortable with. You should analyse the relationship and ask yourself if it's what u really want. If its not, my dear the ball is in your court, if it is well, Use your head, not your heart. Also Sex constitutes just about 5% in a relationship and its no basis for you to remain in a relationship or see a future in it. Its left to you to take your decision either to dump him or not to, and if you want to make it work then u should call him sit him down and talk to him in a manner he will understand, let him understand your position where it hurts you and where it doesn't. You don't endure in relationships my dear. THE BALL IS ALL IN YOUR COURT!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by soweto: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
my dear you have to dump him and look for a another man, not because is doesn"t have money because is not ready to make the change in his life than depend on you through you love him, but his does not love he only depend on your money. u have to think very deply about this and make up your mind at once with out look back. am intrested in you and i wili like us to met on face to face to talk better. am TOPE BY NAME YOU ALSO REACH ME ON 08023774621. AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO LEAVE him. am only expressing my own feeling to you. the choice is yours either to leave him or continue with it. please try call me bye for now smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by soki2ng(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2008
You made your case known since september 22 , todays is october 24, tell us the situation so far. are you still with him? if yes, You Try!!! If No, Hvae you found a new guy yet?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by doncaster(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2008
soki2ng:

You made your case known since september 22 , todays is october 24, tell us the situation so far. are you still with him? if yes, You Try!!! If No, Hvae you found a new guy yet?
Do u want to apply?
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by FosterDino: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2008
hello joichi,
i think the best thing to do is to obey your mind in this case ,you only can tell the reason why you are still dating a man with somuch liability. I really can not advice you on any decision .but one thing is sure it is not advicable to continue with this kind of man that thinks its his right to take from you since you are working. dem cut him own hand if e izzy why him no dey work make he take dey service u n ur family as well. you better use ur last chinese skill take discharge b4 he over u.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by creamofluv: 2:24am On Oct 26, 2008
Hello all,

let me give you a bit of my own story, its just exactly what the gurl said, i have a wife with kids, though my wife is about 14 years older than me, I use to make my money on the street, doing street jobs if u know what i mean, since i got married with my wife, my wife decided i stop the street wise job, which i did and took the risk of not getting paid from the street job. Even though i did try a little, but wasnt the same as when i do it fully if u know what i mean, I struggle financially that i barely get £5, but wife got angry all the time shout at me saying she was the one paying for this and that, saying she foot the financial aspects, but as someone said here, no real man would want a woman to pay for anything, i got so depressed because its like someone that use to have 1k in hsi bank account now became someone that barely could get 10 percent of it. I took some professional certificates exams to get me good job, and actually i did look for a job for about 8 months, though i get some temps job which i eventually got fired from after a week if any one here have done a temp job before and how its done. To cuts the long story short, at the mins am in the middle of a divorce now, cause why, i got hassle from my woman calling me useless and jobless, a guy that can't hold a job? and i feel so ashamed that I'm a guy who use to work on the street to get what he wanted even though really that is not waht i want to be doing again  that is why i took them professional exams to get a well good earning jobs, but man credit crunch aint letting a man get a job, my wife got so mad she want me to go back to my street job so i can contribute to the family, but my people, i left street jobs for couple of months now, my mind aint doing it again plus i just got outter 5-0's case and still serving some community punishment over it, but now my marriage has hit a rock bottom.

So my advice to the girl is, your the only one who knows if the guy is actually looking for a job, if hes really trying to get his ass of the house and get a job, and if hes really trying to do that but due to the fact that job hunting is harder than a job then i guess you should stick with him, if the guy is a guy that don't give a toss about about getting a job, then i would say u should leave him.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by dav234: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
you are so funny,the only time to know true love is always a though time which is going through now,all you have to do is talk to him about his spending simple,not come out to the whole world and talk about your private matters.as long as you are sure he can do the same if you in his shoes.and also be sure you are not just looking for a way to dump him just becos you meet someone new in your place of work--- etc,you can lie to all of us,but by the time you start lieing to yourself then there is a problem.IF YOU DONT WANT HIM AGAIN JUST WALK AWAY SIMPLE,BUT BE SURE NOT TO REGRET BECOS NO ONE KNOWS 2MORROW.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by abdulsyde(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2008
I think the guy is just plainly an enemy of progress. he doesn't want to c u progress at all in life. why say u sould not buy a car when obviously it has become a necessary luxury.
I also think that the effontry he has to say and do wat he does is because of the way the rlshp started if u had from word go refused nd showed some sign of neglect he would have caught head a long tym ago.
U seem a nice person and thumbs up to u for that what i will say to u is: this guy is a good for nothing person and how sure are u that he is devoted to u alone? anyways a stitch in tym saves nine, so the ball is solely in ur court! cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Mugabe(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2008
hi dearie!! i dont know how u ll see this.there somethings i 'ld have love to say here,but in my own judgement,i ld rather prefer we talk on phone.

08020748220 and 07025290133 are my contacts.patrick4u2006@yahoo.com.we need to talk
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by hassymo5(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2008
webman there is no man on this earth that would want to depend on someone, the b/f could be planning something, like looking for a job, all i know is that he is just depending on her for now. and you baby if decide to leave this guy just because he doesn't have you will be surprice.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by abujalife: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2008
To me, there is nothing in the girls spending if she has the dol. man and women should be in the same van. Anybody who has the money should take care of the other. there should love in friendship and anything u do for somebody you love is for happiness and joy.

(www.abujalife.info .A website for info about abuja and anyone can register and submit his own info and pictures)
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by omoedo1(f): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2008
Girl u better pack ur two legs and run,because that guy is not the serious type.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Owugal(f): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
I believe deep in my heart that I know this guy. I think I have dated him before. and he used to say the same exact thing" sebi you are my wife". He used to tell me how much he did not mind being a house husband. Gosh. Girl, leave him ooooh. for your own good, so you can move on and find a man that is worthy of you. (unless you are uselessooo, but I doubt that). It has been many years now since I dumped his broke self, but I still think of him and begin to mutter curses. its only because of him that I ever wished I was a witch or could do juju so as to harm him. wo, leave him.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by crush: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2008
dont mind dem, so many girls pay bills 4 guys dey claim 2 b in luv. dearie it wont last long cos nature jas made it so
men r supposed 2 provide exepecially as Africans.

abi u dey pay 4 something i mean( He is really good in bed LOL )
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by DFACT(f): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2008
LET ME COME IN,
1. THE GUY DID NOT LOVE YOU CHI, IF HE DOES HE WILL BE ASHMED OF COLLECTING FROM U.
2.HE KNOWS U ENJOY HIM SO MUCH AND FEELS U CAN'T DO WITHOUT HIS , ENO
3.4 GOD'S SAKE A MAN AT 31? WAT WILL HE BE DOING WITH A SMALL GURLS MONEY?, DOESN'T HE HAVE A FUTURE, ABI ENO GO SCHOOL??
EVEN THE TOUTS STILL STRUGLE.
4. HOW ARE U SURE SAY ENO NO DEY GIVE THE MONEY TO HIS WIFE IN THE VILLAGE? LOL grin
UNTIL WEN UR EYE CLEAR U GO NO.

DONT BE SURPRISE HE CAN DROP U FOR ANOTHER GIRL. I HAVE THESAME PROBLEM SOMETIME AGO, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE I MET HIM WITH A GIRL IN HIS BEDROOM, SPENDING ALL I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO HIM. GIRL U AR 2 YOUNG,AT 24,U STILL HAVE TIME TO SEARCH FOR UR HUSBAND.

MAYBE HE IS USING JUJU ON U.RUUUN DON'T LOOK BACK,
BETTER STILL PRETEND NOT TO HAVE ANY MONEY AND SEE,HE WILL REFUSE U ON BED because HE KNOWS THAT IS WAT HE GIVES U IN RETURN.

PLS,DONT WASTE UR TIME,JUST RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Ynotme: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
I hop say u don by now
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Ynotme: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
I hope say by now u don run out of His life
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by akeins: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2008
Well, he's not man enough! AT 31, girl wake up. dis is wat they call soul-tie. he is daily suffocating u but ur sorry ass cant live him cos d sex is so good. wake up and look around u, so many guys out there dat can satisfy all ur sexual needs and still be d man in ur life. grow up girl! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by tope2000(f): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
Its Amazing how some women react when the table is turned around
SO BE BECAUSE HER boyfriend RELIES ON HER FOR HIS FINANCIAL NEEDS, THEN HE DOESNT LOVE HER
SIGH N SMH lipsrsealed
I'm sure the guy is not excatly happy he relies on her girl undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
tope2000:

Its Amazing how some women react when the table is turned around
SO BE BECAUSE HER boyfriend RELIES ON HER FINANCIAL NEEDS, THEN HE DOESNT LOVE HER
SIGH N SMH lipsrsealed
I'm sure the guy is not excatly happy he relies on her girl undecided

Make all these fake feminists go hang! tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by babsongudus: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2008
ARABINRIN OLOWO, BETA TAKE IT EASY. ENI LARI KO SI ENI TO MO OLA. HE IS UR GUY U DON'T HAVE TO BE DIVULGING WATS GOIN ON FINANCIALLY BTW U 2. WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT V CATERED FOR U TOO WEN HE WAS ALRIGHT. U WUDNT TELL DAT ANYWAY. OBINRIN SHA.
AND TO ALL RESPONDERS, CHECK THIS YORUBA SAGE SAYIN-AGBEJO ENIKAN DA AGABA OSIKA NI.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by bababuff(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2008
@poster,

You need to shine your eye well well!
Ask yourself some questions like, "do you really love him?", "Is he in love with you?", and "what are the prospects for things to turn around for good"

Let me tell you, money is not everything. You cant buy true love in the market. There are millions of women with rich husbands/boyfriends that are not happy because there is no love in the relationship.

what gives you the impression that you will still be with him if he has gotten a good job? He probably would have dump you for better girls.

Please look, before you jump.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.