Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? (2219 Views)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad / My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by tumfulu: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2008
Abeg, see me see wahala o. Wetin I go do na?
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by category(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2008
There's fire on the mountain run! run!! run!!! If you look back, sorry, you'll turn to a pillar of sugar
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2008
My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do?

am surprise you are asking
what to do? undecided could it be that
u like her too?
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by tumfulu: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2008
rokiatu:

My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do?

am surprise you are asking
what to do? undecided could it be that
u like her too?

of course, I like her, she prettier than the daughter, for real, man!
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by rampagain: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2008
his grace like seriously where do u get all dis ur stories from?
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by kemisuga(f): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2008
Poster, then marry the mother and daughter 2gether grin grin shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2008
kemisuga:

lol easy as that

tumfulu:

of course, I like her, she prettier than the daughter, for real, man!
prettier is that the reason
u like her more? you are weird
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by tumfulu: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2008
kemisuga:

Thanks a lot, I have been toying with this idea for long, you are an herbalist sent.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by arramyjay: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ poster
u need help.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by timbabng(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
. . . Run for your life A**hol* lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by opuro(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
one day, a stupid jigolo will love your wifey and your daugther
amin amem amen amen shocked
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by tumfulu: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2008
opuro:

one day, a stupid jigolo will love your wifey and your daugther
amin amem amen amen shocked

Opuro - Lier, why the course na? May what you wish for me, come upon you.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Godalone(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
Tumfulu be careful! the ground is slippery.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by SamMilla1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
hmm, another nollywood bluckbuster.
I am sure some of you can easily write a movie script.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Tessynea(f): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2008
Godalone, thanks for that message
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by opuro(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2008
eni da eru ni eru nto
oko ta ba so mo ope ni ope so moni

na you say say you wan love mother and pickin
the thing wey de do the person wey love mother and pickin must do you.

ASHEWO
karwa
osereka!
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by bigboyslim(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ poster,

I think you are just trying to get a script for a naija movie.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by spikedcylinder: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ poster

Beat the shyte outta her.
That should do the trick. grin
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by ula(f): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2008
setup!!!
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2008
@poster, OMG!! Please grow up. I think we've had more than enough of your retarded posts.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by CYclone1(f): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2008
I read through most of the OP's previous posts and what came to my mind was: What's Dejo tumfulu doing on nairaland? (I mean the movie character)
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by saintneo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2008
Run? No!
Stay and rumble? No!

Know thyself is all I have got to write!
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by superstan(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2008
tumfulu:

Thanks a lot, I have been toying with this idea for long, you are an herbalist sent.

must u act stupid to seek attention?
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by tumfulu: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2008
superstan:

must u act stupid to seek attention?

only fools like you seek attention on NairaLand.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by superstan(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
tumfulu:

only fools like you seek attention on NairaLand.

you have been a nuisance on the forum with your weird topics.

why don't u get a life and stop acting stupid for once!!

half-witted goat!
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by arramyjay: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2008
DaPhoenix:

@poster, OMG!! Please grow up. I think we've had more than enough of your retarded posts.

Thank u,i was begining to think i was the only one feeling that way.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2008
just bang the Hot bitch!
Give her what she wants
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by more2like(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2008
abomination that brings desolation
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by opuro(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2008
the way I see it, somebody
will surely shag your daugther and wifey some day!
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by adekennis(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2008
@poster,go get a lyfe angry
ur mates are out there planning for their future
u are here asking us stupid ? angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Templa(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2008
@poster

u r just a very BIG FOOL just like ur name. TUMFOOLU
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by galatico(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2008
She loves you? that is simple madness, man run for your life you are in deep shit, cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? / Let's See How Well You Trust Your Girl / If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.