Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? (2235 Views)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad / My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Scopium: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2008
[size=13pt]Hit the hole or hit the road, your call. I would say hit road if this is true and hit the hole if this is false[/size]
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Raimond(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2008
LIAR!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by richo(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2008
My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do?

this is one of the problem that arises when an old pedophile dates an underage girl angry angry
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by Raimond(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2008
richo:

My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do?

this is one of the problem that arises when an old pedophile dates an underage girl angry angry

LMPBAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by ojeys(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2008
my dear run as u've never run b4, there's fire on the mountain. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by shylladear(f): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2008
@poster

use ur sense
and only God knows if she realy is into you undecided
or u just feel like bringing up a topic
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by mrover(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2008
Go ahead!

Shag both of em'. wink wink wink
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by iceland(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
You guys should have known this guy is crazy.Check his past threads and replies.He is simply a lunatic.Dont waste your time
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by k1banty(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster

weird (if it is true)
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by mikesleek(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
the poster loves his girlfriend's mum all he needs is for 1 person to say go ah, and his gone before the , ead come
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by tumfulu: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2008
This is why Nigerians and indeed Nigeria will never move forward, their ability to be pessimistic, and their ability to be doubtful, unbeleiving goats. Even when they hear something in church, they go all the length to analyse it before taking it as it was said. Wetin concern me wether you beleive my story or not?

Just ask yourself that question, seriously, wetin concern me if you find it hard or difficult to beleive? Na you get problem no be me, and if you no beleive self, go jump inside bar beach water with heavy stone around your neck.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by nubianada(f): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2008
Abeg, the girl no fit tell u say she love u with her own mouth. Tabi na her mama u dey friend. my brother leave that thing. Parents dont need to get involved. talk to your girl then make up ur mind. no one can do it for you.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Is Swearing She Is In Love With Me, What Do I Do? by PHILONZO(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2008
My guy, your interest and religion matters here. You can consider her application or reject it.

Women lovers goes for every woman. Nomatters her source.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) / I Want To Marry Her. / Let's See How Well You Trust Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.