Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,457 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (522785 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2007
No Manscum4laif not only am i not the only one that felt you were an embarrashment. BBC and most Online sites felt that too tongue

Secondly, we didn't make noise, but waited till after the game, when we showed Hucarson/jackal that you never celebrate till you have won a game/or cup. Did we promise to Dance Naked . No Bro, it was your scummy mates that did so.

Leave all these your stories of Brazil and France. Unless you are saying you were not embarrashed by yesterdays performance  (doesn't have any bearing on whether you love United) Just have some bleeping balls and say you were embarrashed by the performance of your team last night.

Whether you guys win the Prem or not is your concern. Your statements on showing respect is quite funny, as you all are the first to always scream out about others having beef for your club then when it shows that you all act the same, you want to justify it with some BULLSH@T analysis. DO YOU LIKE JOSE why did Fergie not keep quiet and call Jose privately to tell him off Since he and Maureen are apparently old chums Nigg@ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue

MANSCUM4LAIF!! Football is a competition and as a competition you have winners and losers, when you win you can scream and feel on top of the world. When you lose, you feel like sh@t but realise that tomorrow is another day. You scummy mates have no qualms in saying "Arsenal are Dead" because of 2 bad seasons. Yet you want understanding for losing like that to Milan

Manu4laif if Arsenal or Chelsea had lost like that (like B@tches) would you show the understanding that you preach

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:20pm On May 03, 2007
Gattuso- son i have been in this game for too long .so dnt think you can play with me .

Ronaldo- i am PFA and England's best for this season .so you cant touch me

Gattuso- let me teach you the ways of the mafia grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 03, 2007
loyika:

No Manscum4laif not only am i not the only one that felt you were an embarrashment. BBC and most Online sites felt that too tongue

Secondly, we didn't make noise, but waited till after the game, when we showed Hucarson/jackal that you never celebrate till you have won a game/or cup. Did we promise to Dance Naked . No Bro, it was your scummy mates that did so.

Leave all these your stories of Brazil and France. Unless you are saying you were not embarrashed by yesterdays performance  (doesn't have any bearing on whether you love United) Just have some bleeping balls and say you were embarrashed by the performance of your team last night.

This is arrant nonsense! Between 7-1 and 3-0 which is embarassing? Haters abound gosh!

Whether you guys win the Prem or not is your concern. Your statements on showing respect is quite funny, as you all are the first to always scream out about others having beef for your club then when it shows that you all act the same, you want to justify it with some BULLSH@T analysis. DO YOU LIKE JOSE why did Fergie not keep quiet and call Jose privately to tell him off Since he and Maureen are apparently old chums Nigg@ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue

MANSCUM4LAIF!! Football is a competition and as a competition you have winners and losers, when you win you can scream and feel on top of the world. When you lose, you feel like sh@t but realise that tomorrow is another day. You scummy mates have no qualms in saying "Arsenal are Dead" because of 2 bad seasons. Yet you want understanding for losing like that to Milan

Manu4laif if Arsenal or Chelsea had lost like that (like B@tches) would you show the understanding that you preach

cool GOONER 89

Arrant nonsense. Between 7-1 and 3-0, which is humiliating? Haters abound gosh!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:22pm On May 03, 2007
Mukina am shocked oh.Na u dey talk. grin grin grin

Abeg Manchester City to come jare
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:23pm On May 03, 2007
chei!!!!!!!!!!
Gilardino bad o

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:23pm On May 03, 2007
KAKA dreams of playing 4 Manchester United.HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:23pm On May 03, 2007
mukina2:

chei!!!!!!!!!!
Gilardino bad o

Ha na wa oh.West Ham brutal oh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:24pm On May 03, 2007
my dreams haba cry   grin    grin   grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:26pm On May 03, 2007
U no go go siddon for one place.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2007
Fynewaka

so you are happy that Milan just put 3 unreplied goals into your net embarassedWow guess that says it all then undecided

Dream of your 7-1 score line and tell yourself that was the final tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:31pm On May 03, 2007
Manchester City to come on Saturday.Hmm
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 03, 2007
mukina2:

chei!!!!!!!!!!
Gilardino bad o

Sheffield United wicked oo without reserve goalkeeper ooo!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 03, 2007
loyika:

Fynewaka

so you are happy that Milan just put 3 unreplied goals into your net embarassedWow guess that says it all then undecided

Dream of your 7-1 score line and tell yourself that was the final tongue

cool GOONER 89

I have said it in my previous post that everything was fundamentally wrong with that match ranging from the weather to the fitness of some of the players.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:35pm On May 03, 2007
Any news on Gary
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:36pm On May 03, 2007
fynewaka:

Sheffield United wicked oo without reserve goalkeeper ooo!

Ha na wa oh.Wat of West Ham
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:38pm On May 03, 2007
Wetin una go come talk of Charlton Athletic.

Na wa oh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 03, 2007
@9ja4eva

Don't you think that SAF wouldn't have gambled an unfit Vidic?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:41pm On May 03, 2007
I think so oh.He wld have jst played Heinze and Brown and maybe Kieran on d left.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2007
yeye team! upon say dem do odoro put all ur defenders 4 pfa team of d year!
conceding 5goals hom and away! ahan!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:45pm On May 03, 2007
Why e dey pain u sef
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2007
who tok say e dey pain me! e dy sweet me ni!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:48pm On May 03, 2007
Ha dis one wey u dey lament about.Huh Milan wld have spelt CHELSEA if dey played dem today. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2007
dats wot u dnt knw! chelsea can never be humiliated lik dat! 3 goals witout scoring!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:54pm On May 03, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

U really think so.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 03, 2007
Mourinho lacks Ideas, if I were the manager of chelsea I would have won Tuesday's game against Liverpool, but the garrulous buffoon was found wanting.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by babs787(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2007
@9ja4eva & lalaboi

Both of you are not even ashamed of yourselves, two leading premiship giants falling just like that

Yeye cheksie and Man Disunited
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2007
drives in exhausted and tired in an ambulance
@ 9ja4eva
Sorry I'm late bro to join you in wading off these haters.
My hands have been quite full these past few days
Some of those ogogoro people have just refused to get better grin

Medical Report Updates
I've been battling with Gattuso since morning
I had to take the hard decision of sending him to rehab grin
The blood samples I took from him after the match of yesterday showed high levels of cheap drugs grin
He seems to be responding to treatment though
Here is one of his pictures while he was being moved around
At least, I allowed one of my beautiful nurses attend to him after he asked for Zidane's sister the last time
i suspect he's been on drugs since then

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:30pm On May 03, 2007
Dr. Dre:

drives in exhausted and tired in an ambulance
@ 9ja4eva
Sorry I'm late bro to join you in wading off these haters.
My hands have been quite full these past few days
Some of those ogogoro people have just refused to get better  grin

Medical Report Updates
I've been battling with Gattuso since morning
I had to take the hard decision of sending him to rehab  grin
The blood samples I took from him after the match of yesterday showed high levels of cheap drugs  grin
He seems to be responding to treatment though
Here is one of his pictures while he was being moved around
At least, I allowed one of my beautiful nurses attend to him after he asked for Zidane's sister the last time
i suspect he's been on drugs since then

Dr stop giving us fake news you hear angry

we get fresh news from the hospital grin

we know it all
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2007
drives into thread in ambulance

@ Mukina2
Muki oya back inside your ward now now  grin
You know you have not completed your treatment for over-celebration after yesterday's match  grin

Medical Situation Update
Ronaldo has been discharged and he is stable now though he will be coming for check-up for the rest of the week  grin
The gattusorial-paralysis parasites have been flushed out of his system and the remaining medication is to build his immune system  grin

SAF is doing fine too. The gum was really helpful yesterday.

Rooney too is okay now. He hopes to make it up to the fans in coming matches
remember he even waved to the fans with his shirt after the game

All the MAN U fans have been discharged and they are doing fine  grin

You can ask for updates on anybody and I will gladly post it. Bye for now  grin

drives out of thread to the hospital in ambulance

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:26pm On May 03, 2007
stop lying jo grin

iwas never admitted sef grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2007
manure fans sha !
u guys must be high by now.
did someone say the ref wasn't fair could you please bookmark at what particular points ? !
gattuso was outstanding; he had the midfield for keeps ! i wonder wherever he deserved a card for a tackle

fynewaka,
did u say drogba should ask carragher something i'm beginning to wonder if u watch football; best guess is cricket !
at least we weren't stupid by not taking shots on goal, unlike some !
i have my own footage of the game yesterday. there were scenes with dida crouched on the grass !

maybe u guys haven't noticed.
conceding goals without reply is not one of our hobbies tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by IBBFan(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2007
@anus ole
i wasn't pleading oo! just didn't want you to look at it as a yabbing champions league whereby you would've stood out as the loser (like your manure team). tongue tongue me, fear cele woman? guy, i bi prince 4 marine kingdom oo! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.