Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,457 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (522786 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2007
Wonders shall never end o . . . shocked

Na wah for all these Scummies sha!!! tongue grin

After all the mouth-making fits u guys got urselves into, ranting that u would get the treble this season, now all u come doing is ask for understanding? shocked cheesy

@MANSCUM4LAIF,

WHAT D F*CK ARE U SAYING? U SOUND SO PATHETIC!! WHO TOOK UR BISCUITS? tongue grin

WHERE ARE UR LATEST BEST-SELLERS? grin

@WOWOBOI,

NOW U WILL LEARN TO KEEP UR UGLY HANDS WHERE THEY BELONG AND DON’T TYPE POSTS THAT REMINDS US OF HOW RETARDED U ARE . . .THANX AS U DO THAT!!! angry

Like am wont to say, wetin concern agbero with overload? Wetin concern me with say una be English club? As at the 1/8 stage a friend of mine said he would love to see Manscum and Chelski in the final, making an all English final, I told him Liverpool and AC Milan would be playing for the trophy come May 29th, he lampooned me saying I wasn’t a loyal premiership fan, NOW WE ALL KNOW TRADITION MOULDS THE FOOTIE GAME

Like Loyika and I agreed whilst discussing immediately after each of the two matches, PEDIGREE AND HISTORY would always matter in such games,

So guys cry yourselves a river, its allowed!!! cry cry BUT FOR US WE ARE ALL grin grin

3 UNREPLIED GOALS AND U GUYS FEEL THAT AINT SHAMEFUL? OH MY DAYZE!!!

WHERE IS THAT HEADBOY OF ALL MUPPETS--- 4PLAY? tongue

WHO EVER HAS HIS NO SHOULD ENSURE HE HASN’T DONE SOME HARM TO HIMSELF, WE STILL LOVE HIM EVEN IF WE WILL LOVE TO KICK HIS ARSE TILL HE BLEEDS SORELY . . .BLOODY IGNORAMUS angry

NOW YOUR ERECTIONS WOULD WANE FOR SURE AND WE WOULD KNOW SOME PEACE IN HERE . . .PRAISE JAH
grin grin

RONALDO THIS RONALDO THAT, SO WHAT HAPPENED THAT HE WAS THAT ANONYMOUS? undecided

WAS HE INFECTED WITH DYSENTRY YESTERNIGHT? shocked tongue

NOW MAYBE U GUYS COULD DO US SOME FAVOUR AND ENSURE MUPPETISM FROM UR END IS REDUCED TO THE BAREST MINIMUM . . .CHEERS cheesy

GOD BLESS SEEDORF, GATTUSO AND WHO ELSE BUT KAKA!!!
cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2007
cheesy cheesy

Kitaun no let Jk or Bola catch you oh cheesy cheesy (And GUY!! Pls beware of a certain GAY SCUMMIE GUY tongue who has decided not to show his face today . Wonder why? Probably busy telling other folks how he looooooves their POSTS!? Bro don't worry with time you will know him, just always try and read after every Manscum4laif or Just Kunmi post, when ever you see someone say "Oh JK i Loooooove reading you(r) Posts, or Manu4laif!! Guy you are the first thing i check whenever i sign into Nairaland tongue You will definately know its him tongue tongue)

Anyway scummies; Hope you all can take a joke (wouldn't bet on that sha, but who cares tongue) a Pal (a Die hard Chelsea fan for that matter) sent this to me, was hella funny just thought to share it with you all and the Muppets (will post it in their thread as well grin).

Now!! Now!! Scummies, this has nothing to do with ARSENAL, so no GOONER references please grin I am only trying to lighten up the atmostsphere grin (If Una no laugh, you get serious problem oh shocked)

"UEFA have announced there is going to be a 3rd / 4th place play-off final in this years Champions League (for the losing semi finalists)

Uefa have decided it will take place at the new Wembley.

They are going to call it the "FA Cup final".

Hey and this attachment (exclusively for all scummies in the house, and scummies alone cheesy)

HOPE you all have your Funny hats on grin Like i said, "Only trying to lighten up all the tension cool"

cool GOONER 89

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2007
@LOYIKA

AM WAITING FOR THEM TO BRING IT ON . . .THE DIE IS CAST cool

MY PAIN IS THAT, BOLAONI AND JUSTKUNMI WONT GO ROUGH WITH ME cheesy cool

ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE IS NOW 3RD PLACE FOR UECL? NA WA O . . . grin grin

THAT GAY U MENTIONED SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO THE REHAB LONG TIME AGO U KNOW? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by IBBFan(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2007
@kitaun
did you get so lost in excitement that you announced naija's government hand-over date as the UCL final match? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2007
LMAOoooooooooooooooooooooo.Maybe the Politicians give am too much akamu,akara and promised money on 29th.

@Kitaun
You sure say no be gas ur tv dey use?Na 23rd oooooo no eb 29th.

@Muki n all GONER[/b]S [b]wherever u may be
Don't mess up against Chelski oooooooooooo.All eyes are on you oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2007
Who are dis newbies?? Yes, am a politician if u care 2 know hence dt date sticks beta especially when it reminds of manure disposal earlier accomplished lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Dreloaded(f): 1:55am On May 04, 2007
hear what some commentators had to say about your shambolic performance

"Milan had far superior teamwork, and a much more solid shape that United found it impossible to penetrate, or even threaten to penetrate. When United had the ball, Milan read them like an open book. And when Milan had the ball they moved it around with practiced ease and made the visitors look dim and clueless.The Red Devils looked like Red Muppets. While United had no leader, Milan had leaders everywhere." - Myles Palmer

I officially rechristen you The Red Muppets!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 3:49am On May 04, 2007
LOL

People wnt stop hating oh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2007
Lmao @Red Muppets!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by software(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2007
Hmmnnn software walks in Majestically with the UCL CUP in his hands

Who say CHelsea Didnt Hammer Lpool? Its only a Blind and dead man would say such Arrant Rubbish, 
Chelsea Won that match based on performance, But we didnt win mathmatically.

We are 100% better than some people they call Manure who were scattered by almighty Milan, 
And the worst of them all who will still continue to talk is Arsenal  Trophyless Club,  still their mouth dey drive rough

Secondly, I am Highly Dissapointed at the level of abasement Of most posts. Especially from the opposition. All i have to say is, Chelsea  is Marching ON,  We are Stronger even In defeat,  We still remain BLUE,

Please if u know u don't beleong to the Blue family, STOP ACTING DELIRIOUS.  Software is fully back, and i wount tolorate any rubbish from any body,  So please respect yourself,  Those who are to go to the motherless FC should go now,  I mean the arsenal fans

@kituan
(Kitaun, u have waisted all those 9years with faliures, due to your level of foolery. You need a Rethink otherwise u will choke like  a loser

@opposition Parties Manure, Arsenal, Lpool
Rotton in hell, and if u are Annoyed, go and sit on top of FIRE. Be rest assured, that thunder will strike all of u.

To all Faithfulls (Chelsea Family)

This is the time for us to be strong, we accept our defeat,  Its all going to make us stronger,  lets keep peace,  We would get there, Long Live Mourhino, Long live Roman A, Long Live Chelsea FC

I Bleed Blue
I am a True Blue
And i will remain Blue 
Champions 4 Life
Chelsea For Life sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 9:42am On May 04, 2007
Arsenal can do it
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2007
SOFTWARE angry angry

Please go and enrol in English school tongue

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Why repeat the same thing everywhere Its boring tongue No one gives a flying Bleep if you get lost at Masha Kilo, talkless of you being back on the Forum Dude you are not that important here oh!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2007
software stop spamming ! angry tongue

and for those of us who didn't get to see loyika's attachment, enjoy this : tongue grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by software(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2007
Sick people,
Dr dre would only have to do lot of work cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 7:56pm On May 04, 2007
@ software, we'll get the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for you. You'll need it when Sunday comes. smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2007
@Software

so, how long did it take for you to execute your escape from mental assylum? shocked grin grin
tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2007
We drew and every stupid body were quick to balloon us, manu lost scandalously and they're asking What happened? You guys are just hypocrites. It's amazing how slow this thread is now cos it used to occupy 1st position and now Wetin happen?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by software(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2007
kitaun:

@Software

so, how long did it take for you to execute your escape from mental assylum? shocked grin grin
tongue

kituan, I now can see you are homeless, How come u can stay in your own thread? And whats the sense in your last post? You need a brain Transplant Operation and i Trust Dr Dre t do that Dr dre Walks in, ready for the operation

You should be ashamed of arsenal, Its just a pity that you have been be-witched, better have a rethink b4 it is too late, Arsenal is DEAD

Chelsea Rules the world,
We are Unstopable,
We still own the premiership grin

Kituan any more post from you, will allow the wrath of thunder on you and your computer and other Arsenal fans, Expecially Muki angry So BE WARNED. THIS IS SOFTWARE grin Kituan looks so scared, Runs under the table and goes into Hiding
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 9:47pm On May 04, 2007
software:

kituan, I now can see you are homeless,  How come u can stay in your own thread? And whats the sense in your last post? You need a brain Transplant Operation and i Trust Dr Dre t do that Dr dre Walks in, ready for the operation

You should be ashamed of arsenal,  Its just a pity that you have been be-witched,  better have a rethink before it is too late,  Arsenal is DEAD

Chelsea Rules the world,
We are Unstopable, 
We still own the premiership grin

Kituan any more post from you, will allow the wrath of thunder on you and your computer and other Arsenal fans,  Expecially Muki angry So BE WARNED. THIS IS SOFTWARE grin Kituan looks so scared,  Runs under the table and goes into Hiding

Dr Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

where are you . this has gotten out of hands embarassed embarassed embarassed

software the mental institution is looking for you angry tongue

get back in grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2007
And d action begins. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 04, 2007
Why is Man U receiving so much hate just because we got knocked out of the Champs. League by AC Milan? Assnal was knocked out by a pedestrian PSV and we have goons here talking about United being knocked out by Milan? undecided

Let's see what they'll say after the weekend games.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2007
Your hate no reach chelsea's
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2007
Oh my God!! Software_brontok virus has hit Nairaland_Sports section!! Ewww!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:00am On May 05, 2007
Am back and better now for dis match
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:39am On May 05, 2007
Today comes the opportunity to win the league. If we win today and results go our way tomorrow then it's over. But first we need to win today.

SAF needs to raise the spirit of the boys after the low of Wednesday. There's a real chance to win the League today and we must lift ourselves. It can be done and how sweet can it be against City.

@Kitaun,
What's sounds pathetic about admitting defeat  when indeed you have been beaten.

I release titles I feel will be a personal/commercial success. We don't go to the studios simply because some critics think it's time for new titles. If you are desperate for  titles however just be patient you will see blockbuster titles soon. Working on a duet with Muki grin grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2007
Manu4laif, remember your 6 points o!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:41am On May 05, 2007
LOL

U r dropping points on Sunday u know.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:54am On May 05, 2007
@Mustay,
You neva forget that's good.

Let me break it down for you

2 at Newcastle,
2 to Bolton,
2+/- (x) to Goon,MU,Everton

Code:x=any number between 0 and 9 grin grin grin

WAN UNITED grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2007
Yo crazy! Lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:38pm On May 05, 2007
[size=14pt]Father in heaven, please let Man City trash Man United today in Jesus Name.[/size]

[size=14pt]Amen![/size]

grin    grin    grin    grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:39pm On May 05, 2007
lol

Haterz

Edwin Van der Sar 1
Rio Ferdinand 5
Gabriel Heinze 4
Wes Brown 6
Nemanja Vidic 15
Ryan Giggs 11
Cristiano Ronaldo 7
Paul Scholes 18
Michael Carrick 16
Wayne Rooney 8
Alan Smith 14

John O'Shea 22
Darren Fletcher 24
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 20
Kieran Richardson 23
Tomasz Kuszczak 29
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:43pm On May 05, 2007
9ja4eva baby, get ready to cry! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.