Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (505024 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2007
Arsenal 2nd largest fanbase in the world? ahhhh. hes drunk.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Jackal

Ritch actually said 2nd, not 1st (either way, i won't argue that point, but NO WAY IS CHELSEA'S FAN BASE ANYWHERE NEAR ARSENAL'S shocked).

Either way, this convo with you is useless tongue tongue and will not get me anywhere, so we will see how sh@t pans out over the season.

Mr Prophecy grin grin

@ Razorr (Power Puff Girl tongue)

Stop being delusional, when you guys start doing something of note, GET BACK TO US!?

Aston Villa : Loss
Blackburn : Draw
Rosenborg : Draw
United : Loss

Jose : Loss
Grant : Loss

Bloody Cream Puffs tongue SO MUCH NOISE!? NOT MUCH SUBSTANCE!! tongue

As you ladies will say; TALK TO THE FREAKING HAND!! tongue

cool GOONER 89

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7010353.stm

You guys have even got this Diffy Confused (me saying this, as if it takes much to get that stupid bit@h Hansen confused tongue)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ I-man,

Dont even mention Arsenal in the same breath with Liverpool and Man Utd.
Arsenal? They are shyte . . . . . . . . .  . . .
Wenger can never get em the Champions League and the best Monsieur can do is maybe a Carling cup and FA cup if luck smiles on em.
The gaffer is a Arrow or should i use the famous word . . . . .Viewer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Loyika,

Do u know the HAMMERS have a larger fan base than Arsenal?
The number of people wearing Yaba made Arsenal merchandises dont make the numbers . . . .
Pls do the math.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2007
WHAT I MEAN IS;

WOULD You LIKE UR OBO TO BE A BASIS OF REFERENCE IN HERE ? tongue

LIKE AS SMELLY AS RAZORR'S OBO OR BASICALLY [b]OBO-RAZORRISTIC [/b]COMMENTS lipsrsealed grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Loyika

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Don't run away na! Just when I was beginning to have fun. grin cheesy

Power Puff Girls? shocked  Loyika, I'm disappointed in you. grin  I can't believe you watch such. grin  I won't be surprised if you even watch the simpsons sef, grin cheesy giving your taste in TV programs. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Mc-Omo

Ok. . . Back off for a second. This your fascination with my vagina is beginning to make me uncomfortable. grin cheesy

I'm so sorry, but I'm a married woman, and my husband is reading this. grin cheesy Don't get me in trouble o. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2007
Jackal:

The number of people wearing Yaba made Arsenal merchandises don't make the numbers . . . .

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Spot On!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2007
What i know is United will go like a 7 game stretch amassing all points. Lets see how they(Arsenal) will see off the hammers challenge. the title race is still open to all even Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ tkb417,

At this junction, Tottenham still has a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are still over 30 games to go and that means an available 90 points to be taken.
A team that has not even won any point at this stage is still capable of winning the Prem MATHEMATICALLY.
So why are people writing any team off?
Arsenal fans are the same everywhere. . . . . THEY ARE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING.
This is why they are yet to win any title in the last 30 months.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
They should finish this season unbeaten or else, once they are beaten, string of losses don start be dat o.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
And this statement is coming from whom; A UNITED FAN cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chacal stop smoking Fake Reefers, why won't you listen to me grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
Only someone who watches Power Puff girls would see anything wrong in Jackal's last post. grin cheesy grin
So why am I not surprised? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Loyika,

Do u accept Derby is capable of winning the league MATHEMATICALLY?
Please answer this question.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
@all
of ALL english teams,ARSENAL hav d 2nd largest fanbase,2nd only 2 man u.West ham k,una dey make me laf,how many westham fans r there outside london?arsenal hav fans worldwide.do ur homework 4 u com hur n start talkin crap.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2007
Yes Jackal, anyone can win the league.

Do you believe that Arsenal can win the league.

Like i said, an arguement with you, is a waste of bleeping time (can't even be bothered to argue your West ham claim ).

@ Razorr (Power Puff Girl grin)

If i called you a Dyke, would that mean i know one. My intelligence doesn't restrict me to your little lifespan of activities, afterall this is a Nigerian that has/had no idea who Eugenia Abu was/is, and you can talk tongue DSTV PIKIN tongue

Just go and enrol for the "CLOSE UP Salsa comp" and win the Bloody money for us to take that long vacation we planned. Leave the footie for teams that actually mean business, not teams that manage to draw with Almighty Rosenborg, AT HOME FFS!! shocked

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Simpsons sucks tongue tongue tongue SOUTH PARK RULES!! cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Power Puff Girl Loyika

Hahahahahahaha

I was expecting that from you. Although it took so long to compose. shocked

You would have to do better than that. grin Please be more creative with your yabs. tongue

I'm not interested in the close up thingy, as it clashes with my work hours. Sorry. grin Maybe next time. And you can be my dance partner then. grin

Bloody gay! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
Is Razorr out of the hospital already? grin
how was the a** whoopin yesterday.Bet it did the grief over the loss of ur sweetheart JM some good.huh! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Razoorr

But you are the one, everyone is claiming has a d@ck!? (And hair on her chest ) grin grin Couldn't the doctor complete the op grin grin grin

cool GOONER 89

See you letting our Money go down the drain sad, and there i was actually calling all my pals to vote for you if you are in the Comp angry angry

I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hahahahahahahaha

I'm really tempted to tell you to come examine ma chesticles for hair, but knowing how much you'ld love that, I think I'll pass. grin cheesy
Ashewo buruku!! grin cheesy grin

As for the close up thingy, why don't you go for it? Like I said, maybe next time. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
Do you believe that Arsenal can win the league

Will a black man eva rule the USA?

Hell friggin' NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Loyika,

I rest ma case now that u accept any team can still WIN it mathematically.
Theres no point arguing any longer.

@ Razorr,

What competition are we talking about here?
U really wanna let Loyika examine ur twin-engine?
Loyika is a loose cannon and very dangerous.
Before u spell AVRAM GRANT.  . . . . . . .He is already . . . . . . . . . . wink wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hugoboi:

Will a black man eva rule the USA?

Hell friggin' NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Which league?League one or two?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
@hugo
OBAMA 4 president!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2007
Jackal,ve u seen ur optician yet
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
All this orgasms and erections over we Gunners i cant shout o! its hard to hear all yall from the top of the table.Fine UTD are on a roll but you guys are not playing that well and Nov 3 we would burst your bubble 6 goals in seven games is nothing to be happy about whichever way you look at it.As for Chelsea i think they should be bothered on how to make the first four cos its not looking good 10 Drogba's and 100 Lampard's wouldnt save yall even Mourinho seems to be running out of his magic

@ritchboi
Obama all the way
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abium: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2007
Chelsea re not finding things easy any more. I hope their encounter with derby county will b a surprise one because derby wll trash them
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2007
If Derby wins then i predict,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2007
Im not bothered if we are not scoring 4. You hardly see AC Milan going 3 to 4 goals in games. What matters is being effective and i think Man United is very effective so far. Take on anybody and get a victory. As for now, its very very very ok
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2007
@ tkb417,

Aiiiiiiyo, i drink to that.
Let Arsenal carry on dreaming about winning the Prem . . . .the most important thing for us is the 3 points and NOT CONCEDING.
When a team has a good defence, it gives the Midfielders and the attack a strong foundation to work on.
Vidic/Rio combnation is the best in the Premiership and they will always deliver no matter what people say.

Arsenal's riding on its luck.
One freak loss and u will see the way the cookie will crumble.
Have u ever seen Arsenal side react positively after a defeat.
Draws and Losses follows in bounds and leaps. . . . . . .
I am very happy with United's 2nd position . . . .No pressure for the team, they should just dig deep.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2007
@Jackal
United has been effective. I dont see us loosing any game anytime soon. In fact, im expecting a string of home and away victories. Im beginning to see a United side that will be too difficult for even AC Milan.

Im keeping my fingers crossed. we shall all be alive to witness the crowning of the undisputed champion once again at the end of the season, so so confident
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ tkb417,

United should top the league by MATCHDAY 10.
Arsenal's nemesis start when they face the HAMMERS . . . .
West Ham have beaten em HOME and AWAY in the last 2 seasons so i expect em to draw or lose.

Man Utd will retain this legaue again.
I saw some brilliant display from TEVEZ, WAZZA, RONALDO and SAHA on sunday and i know we have a BRIGHT FUTURE.
Arsenal cannot match what we have. Bes' believe it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
Im particularly happy Tevez is becoming a roving menace in the opponents area. His moves and passes are deft and classy. Not because of the goal against Chelsea but check out his game against Everton.
Wazza will be back fully soon.
Im expecting our goals to increase when Garry comes back with those killer crosses. imagine if Hargreaves had played against Chelsea. Then the possession would have been 90-10.
Arsenal wont be a match even at the emirates. Im so so confident of this United.
Im loving life as a United fan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.