Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (505020 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ tkb417,

Who wouldnt enjoy life as a Man Utd fan?
Do u think other fans dont envy Man Utd? We are not playing well and we just did 5 victories on a trot without CONCEDING.
2ND on the league table and not yet in our full gear. This is the best Arsenal can be . . .the only other way is DOWN.

When was the last time any idiot talked about 60 million pounds summer splash.
All the idiots that said TEVEZ will flop are nowhere to be found.
He has now won 2 Barclays man of the match and he is supposed to flop at Man Utd. . . . He has proven his critics wrong.
They havent seen anything yet . . . . . .

UP UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
Who wouldnt enjoy life as a Man Utd fan?
Do u think other fans don't envy Man Utd? We are not playing well and we just did 5 victories on a trot without CONCEDING

I bet!!

Let Arsenal carry on dreaming about winning the Prem . . . .the most important thing for us is the 3 points and NOT CONCEDING.

Perfect strategy!! and who says winning the league is about scoring most goals?I stil cant believe Adebayor got a hattrick.Wonders shall never end
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2007
There you go again Chacal, smoking that sesimila grin

If Tevez was MOTM on 2 occasions, Then Fab4 is Man of the Flipping Month. Let me just quote a dear pal to SAF and someone we all love to hate down south. tongue tongue

I guess it couldn't be Arsenal he was refering to here when he opened his fat mouth and said;

"Allardyce has warned his Toon squad that Wenger currently has the "best side in the country"

or

"because they're the best team in the Premier League right now. They've got the best squad."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2007/09/25/arsene-has-never-shown-me-respect-89520-19842656/

Hmmm!? This is coming from one of Sir Fergie's best buddies in the EPL (And a firm critic of Wenger).

But I guess as always, Chacal the esteemed Manager of Nairaland FC knows better than the Walrus grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
Ohh Gawd!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Not these freakin goooooooners agian!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2007
Ohh Gawd!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Not these freakin Hoooooooommmmmmmmmoooooosssss again!! angry angry angry angry angry

angry GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
Retarded gooners!!
Lets see whose gonna be on top by Week 10!!

United 4 eva
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Hugo grin grin grin

Stop stealing I-Man's lines grin grin he doesn't take to kindly to folks that do that grin grin grin

By the way, how is the Drugstore coming along (Hope you are still making money, regardless of Dora's ban on fake drugs grin grin). Anyway bro, NO SHAKING!!

This "Week 10" sef HAS CHACAL INITIATED ALL YOU SCUMMIES IN A SECRET "GAMEWEEK 10" CULT OR SOMETHING

All thats left is for JK to come here and say the new scum password; "Lets see whose going to be on top by Week 10!!". grin grin grin grin grin

As if that is meant to give you guys some secret super powers or something grin grin

GAME WEEK 10!! Abeg do quick and come oh!! (before these Scumbots have a heart attack waiting for it, like Christians wait for the rapture).

Did you all hear of those guys that got tired of waiting for Jesus to come back, and decided to take matters into their own hands and went to a forest to rapture themselves (why didn't they go to a fastfood joint or something, who told them that na only forest them dey rapture!? NIGERIANS grin grin).

cheesy GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
best team in the EPL. yeah presently cos the table wont lie. I bet Pompey,Man City,L'pool were all at the summit before.
with that at the back of your mind, you shouldnt come here and start some rap sessions. The discoteque will do you a lot of good. Arsenal my ass.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ tkb419

Am i Sam Alladyke Don't be mad at me bro i wasn't the one that gave those quotes.

Besides, i don't remember Hugo introducing anyone to his younger brother on NL Cause i do specifically remember mentioning Hugo's name in my post.

Now common sense would suggest that if something was not meant for you (as the first post was meant for Jackal in the first place), you do not take Panadol for another man's headache.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Loyika,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wont take that kindly.
The writing is on the wall for u gay-nners . . . . . Can u handle the heat?
Hammers are knocking on your doors to take their 3 points again as usual.
All we can hope for this time around is Wenger not to punch Curbishley like he tried to hit Alan Pardew.
Wenger the tout . . . . . .no wonder Jose called him a Viewer.

MATCHDAY 10 is the D-day . . . .
There's no escaping. How would the Gunners fare at Anfield?
We all know what happened the last time u went there . . . Kolo Toure/Gallas was turned into a puppy by Crouch. Crouch?
The lanky Crouch even got a hatrick. Hatrick against ARSE-ANAL? Now, thats some shit.
Anyways . . . . .the sun is almost setting for Gunners and rising for Man Utd.
4 more games and its over.

Sam Allardyce is saying that to distract u guys.
Gunners ma ass . . . . .I heard that all through 2004/05 season when Gunners won 8 of their 1st 9 matches.
Arsenal fans were screaming . . . . .Henry and Reyes were scoring in every match. 9 goals each in their 1st 9 matches but . . . . .
They came to OT to extend their unbeaten run . . . .Reyes was the Fabregas then . . .but the Nevilles took matters into their own hands.
Reyes confidence was deflated and that was the day he lost interest in the Premiership.
I am not sure that wont happen when Hargreaves/Scholes and Fabregas meet at the Emirates.
Will history repeat itsef again?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2007
used to think you have a little sence. This is a public thingy and the baloney you posted was meant for United supporters and im sure Jackal isnt the only United fan.
I know you are more intelligent than this show of craze. Like i said, scurry off if you have norin to say. Its not by force to increase your posts.
GERRIT
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
@Jackal

I've been expecting you. Where has your ass been? Was wondering if you'ld let this gooners run rampage here. grin cheesy grin

Bloody PILLOCKS!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2007
Gooners running rampage where? I cant stand the stench. Arsenal my ass
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Razorr,

A CRETIN just pissed me off on YIM.
Anyways, u know i wldnt let any GAYnner boast on this thread.
Arsenal of all clubs . . . . . . . .A club that has failed to win anything in the last 3 seasons. . . . . .
If Arsenal fans were Chelsea fans in the Mourinho days . . . .HELL will break loose.
They have the loudest mouths in the world . . . .Remember when some of em said WALCOTT is better than Rooney?
Where is WALCOTT now?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
We shall all see on the D-day at the emirates.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
Jackal:

A CRETIN just pissed me off on YIM.

Hmmmmm. . . . I wonder who that would be. Does he or she happen to be a gooner?  Cause I won't be too surprised. grin cheesy grin

Jackal:

If Arsenal fans were Chelsea fans in the Mourinho days . . . .HELL will break loose.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

No comment. lipsrsealed

Jackal:

Remember when some of em said WALCOTT is better than Rooney?
Where is WALCOTT now?

Please ask Loyika o. Buncha razz noise makers. grin cheesy
Very soon they'ld say Adebayor is better than Drogba and Kaka combined. grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Tkb419

Enrol for the Open university, if OBJ can do it to improve himself, i see no reason why you won't want to improve your lingo! The last time i checked, Baloney was a sandwich!!

@ Razorr

From Plonkers to Pillocks Whats wrong with you baby cry cry

@ Chacal

That same season, did United not finish 3rd in the league (if my memory hasn't failed me), behind Arsenal Was that not the same year you scummies went trophyless Was that not the same year we won the FA cup beating you guys on Pens Correct me if i am wrong in all this grin

Anyway if West ham beat us, guess they will beat you as well, so nothing spoil. grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
Razorr:

Please ask Loyika o. Buncha razz noise makers. grin cheesy

Very soon they'ld say Adebayor is better than Drogba and Kaka combined. grin cheesy grin

You are funny. There's a thread on that already.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81237.0.html

GAYnners are the scums and grimes of the football world.
That is why u will see Arsene Wenger trying to punch Alan Pardew.
Very unprofessional plus he is GAY/Viewer.
He chased HENRY away with his gayish attitude . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
Chacal is Scolari gay as well , as he tried to punch a player cheesy cheesy cheesy

Besides isn't he C Ronaldo's National coach wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2007
Jackal:

You are funny. There's a thread on that already.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81237.0.html

Oh ma dayzzzzzzzzzzz

You see? I know these guys so well.

You see why I can never be a gooner? It would create a huge dent on ma image. embarassed

No cream babe would want to be associated with their lot. embarassed

If you don't believe me, just go to their thread and see what kind of chics they have as fans. grin lipsrsealed

grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Tkb419

Enrol for the Open university, if OBJ can do it to improve himself, i see no reason why you won't want to improve your lingo! The last time i checked, Baloney was a sandwich!
What the hellllll? i cant believe this is the kind of person ive been replying. Damn. Baloney means nonsence,bunkum,twaddle et al not sandwich murtherfucker.
Where in hell did you get your education.
You must have finished your edu from one of those schools around.
damn it. Yet again, hes a gooner. If i was a gooner, cos of this, ill decamp. You are a pure olodo

PS: i can pay for a refresher for your dead braincells at any school of your choice.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
Eeerrr

Razorr correct me if i am wrong, but you are the Only Chic that is on the Chelsea fan train. (Or are you now one of the boys wink)

grin GOONER 89

CREAM CHIC INDEED!! tongue grin STINGY BOO (Don't want to enter and win the Salsa contest because you don't want to share the loot tongue)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
I AM OUT OF HERE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ tbk419

http://www.geocities.com/foodedge/sandwich.html

Thank God your kind are never in a position to affect changes in society, DIDN'T YOU HEAR YARADUA; RETARDS/FOOLS ARE TO BE EXTERMINATED FROM NOW ON!! tongue tongue

Stupid Bleep tongue

@ Chacal

Put a leash on this puppy before i rip his freaking heart out.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2007
@Loyika

I'm not the only female Chelsea fan on this board. There's the hot and sexy TNG. grin tongue

As for the Salsa contest, why don't you just drop it? Money d'ey hungry you like this?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
@Jackal
i can remember you saying just 10% of Arsenal peeps are tushed. I now agree. This your guy cant speak English
Damn!! Please, encourage him by editing his posts b4 he sends online. what are friends for?
I believe you, ill chill till after our game.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2007
tbk419

http://www.geocities.com/foodedge/sandwich.html

Thank God your kind are never in a position to affect changes in society, DIDN'T YOU HEAR YARADUA; RETARDS/FOOLS ARE TO BE EXTERMINATED FROM NOW ON!!

Stupid Bleep

Please Jackal tell this irate ijaw youth the meaning of baloney. Your parents need to re-examine your fake certificate.
Damn!! i cant teach you english this foolish boi. Go to hell and sulk in privates.Am i the cause of your miserable background. My little niece will faint if she reads your posts. Pure drivel.

PS: dont come and tell me one of those words is doughnut. olodo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Chacal

I see you just want to lead your crony to his grave, ok be my guest.

TBK419 Aka Fcukward tongue

since you have no sense and your brain seems to be smaller than your balls, bring on your best shot. FLIPPING GORRILA tongue. You actual think you are intelligent, WHAT A BLOODY PITY cry. Why would your family lie to you in such a manner. Getting a "Promotion on Trial" all through out your secondary education. didn't mean you passed your exams, you bloody Diffy!!

Sorry to tell you the truth mate, but can't have Baboons running around here feeling like human being, just because someone decided to dress them up in clothes and teach them the basic fundrmentals of english. That doesn't make you human. B@TCH!!

That was just a warning clown. Next time you will not be spared.

@ Chacal

Once again i ask you to put a leash on your dog tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
Tbk if you had a brain you would realise you can't really spell cuss words on NL, as the words will be changed, thats why i called you a FCUKWARD, cause if i had spelt it correctly, it would probably be changed to SUCKWARD!!

And that doesn't do justice to your dumba@@ does it.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
loyika:

TBK419 Aka Fcukward tongue

since you have no sense and your brain seems to be smaller than your balls, bring on your best shot. FLIPPING GORRILA tongue. You actual think you are intelligent, WHAT A BLOODY PITY cry. Why would your family lie to you in such a manner. Getting a "Promotion on Trial" all through out your secondary education. didn't mean you passed your exams, you bloody Diffy!!

Sorry to tell you the truth mate, but can't have Baboons running around here feeling like human being, just because someone decided to dress them up in clothes and teach them the basic fundrmentals of english. That doesn't make you human. B@TCH!!

That was just a warning clown. Next time you will not be spared.

Loyika, you didn't compose those paragraphs yourself. I swear I've seen them somewhere on this site before, can't remember where. grin cheesy
This is so unlike you, cause last time I checked, you couldn't put two yab sentences together that make sense. grin cheesy
This is what alhaji salamatu kareemu would call plagiarisation grin cheesy.

By the way, stop picking on little kids and start fighting with adults. grin cheesy  Bloody Pillock!(yea, I said it again grin)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
trouble brewing. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Razorr

Those are my words, and if you need some info on how i can be, please go back and read early posts by LOYIKA!! Or ask Chacal (I might not be as harsh as he and Huc can be, but i hold my own).

Besides Razorr, copying words from Chacal, doesn't now make you a wordsmith, don't be mad at me for the BBC stuff kiss

Post from Tbk

"used to think you have a little sence. This is a public thingy and the baloney you posted was meant for United supporters and im sure Jackal isnt the only United fan.
I know you are more intelligent than this show of craze. Like i said, scurry off if you have norin to say. Its not by force to increase your posts.
GERRIT"

This from someone that wants to teach another english. As Femi would sing, I SORRY FOR NIGERIA!!

cool GOONER 89

@ JK

no trouble brewing mate cool. Its not some people's fault cry If Folks were not kind enough to see a sub human in the Zoo and adopt them, would i have to deal with some of the dimwits we meet on this forum angry And Chacal was actually telling the D@ckward to sheath his sword If that is not promoting Buffonery, then what is

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.