Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,868 members, 7,876,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (505089 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2007
These scumbots have even changed the title of the thread!! What Folly!! cheesy cheesy

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2007
Loyika, abeg ask JK for me o. undecided

I've told him the new name sucks!! grin cheesy grin

It's not attractive at all. So boring. embarassed grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
tkb417:

@Razorr
show me some chesticles I bind you in the name of the father, the son and the Holy spirit

Na wa for you. . .we offer you a peek at Razorr's famous chesticles,you dey invoke Holy Spiritna Lordi's u want see? lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
loyika
you gat an issue with the new title?

razorr
lol. . cheap blackmail. grin
it doesn't work around here, u forgot? grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
Loyika, abeg ask JK for me o.

I've told him the new name sucks!!

It's not attractive at all. So boring
Im loving it. whats your own with our thread?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2007
Na wa for you. . .we offer you a peek at Razorr's famous chesticles,you dey invoke Holy Spiritna Lordi's u want see?
A peek or a squeeze? which of them? Have you seen the pair before? Give me a preview of what to expect since you know the terrain too well.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2007
@JK

Now you are really pushing me.

If you deny it one more time, I would not only publish the convos, but I would also publish the mails you sent me with pictures of your d'ick, begging me to let you Bleep ma chesticles with it. grin

I'm sure Nairaland would love to see your tiny ding dong. grin

Push me again and see what happens. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2007
tkb

Leave my dear Razorr alone o.
she's bored thats all
dont u see the chelsea thread has become so boring. . .
nobody bothers to post there anymore. i knew it was goin to happen at some point but i didn't think it would happen so soon. . .
Leave her to post here cause this is the only thread she can have fun in on NL. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2007
tkb417:

A peek or a squeeze? which of them? Have you seen the pair before? Give me a preview of what to expect since you know the terrain too well.

NASA dey study am for to understand anti-gravity.I can ashua you that u will loff it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2007
NASA dey study am for to understand anti-gravity.I can ashua you that u will loff it.

NASA. Im not doing. 10x
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
guys, u've got it all wrong,

1. am not gay,

2. i've never seen any nairalander's chesticles or wateva u call it,

3. i've never desired it, neither have i wanted it,

4. there's nothing between me and d owner of dem chestiballs,

5. Please leave me outta this,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ I-man you mean ultra-gravity?

even the NASA scientists can't figure out how a young lady's chesticles can be drooping lower than an 80 year old woman who had 12 kids grin grin ;

@ thread

title should be altered to Muppets of England, bloody scumtwats grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
title should be altered to Muppets of England, bloody scumtwats

gerrout
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2007
tkb417:

gerrout

LMAO

em, sorry, wats a er, a scumtwat
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
scumtwat means bloody champions cheesy grin wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2007
Loyiks will come and give y'all the definition soon

but as a pointer, tk is already displaying some of their attributes grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
em, sorry, wats a er, a scumtwat

are you asking me or Debosky? you people are drunk. both of you
@Debosky
Im displaying attributes of a champion
@JK
10x for answering them. Me i for no fit answer
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Debo

No make me die of laughter oh!!

MUPPETS OF ENGLAND!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is the best quote this season, besides Chacal's WHERE YA GUNS @!! that is grin grin

@ Lordi

Leave JK alone oh!! He isn't a member of the "Gameweek 10" cult. But hey!! I am sure Chacal is already gathering excuses for Game Week 10 grin grin I can see it now.

Wazza and Fazza got in each others way, thats why Wazza couldn't score. Besides Edwinzza has the flu, and our spare keeper has the runs, so Vidicazza had to get in goal, and you know Riozza can't defend on his own. Blazza! Blazza ! Blazza!!

Most importantly; ARSENAL GOT A BLOODY PEN AGAIN AT THE EMIRATES!! So we will just leave it till Game week 20 grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
That your prophesy wont work.
We will beat you at the emirates. Thats my own bit.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
loyika:

He isn't a member of the "Gameweek 10" cult. But hey!! I am sure Chacal is already gathering excuses for Game Week 10 grin grin I can see it now.

i dont believe it, in my own opinion i think jackal started it, he said that manutd would be on top after matchday 10, and arsenal would be like 8th or 10th, dats what he said, and he swore it would be true, well, we're waiting,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Loyika,

You Are A Clown. . . . . . . . .
I am sure u musta developed BLUEBALLS now with ur constant erections for CHACAL.
Man Utd will make y'all bite the bust by MATCHDAY 10 . . . . . .

@ Lordi,

We will fight o.
Whats wrong witcha?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Chacal

"Man Utd will make y'all bite the bust by MATCHDAY 10 . . . . . . "

Bite the bust!?

What your obsession with "Breasts" nowadays mate

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Jackal,

if nothing happens after match day 10, I have proposed a few penalties to prevent another where your guns @ bunkum statement:

you will officially be known as Jackal Scumtwat and wear a T-shirt with the words "Man Utd are the Muppets of England". . . Deal or No Deal? grin grin

Tk is already manifesting the traits, but once you get inducted, the behavioral pattern will spread to all the other plonkers. tongue

Ma ELF eyes see you chickening out of this deal. . . . . what say you?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Debosky,

Not so fasssssst.
As a matter of fact, I am checking Arsenal's fixtures.
It seems i will have to move it to MATCHDAY 11.
I thunk we was playing u at the Emirates on MATCHDAY 10 . . . .I just realised its the 11TH.
Until then keep blabbing away like A DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Loyika,

C'mon . . . .Figure that out.
Its a typo . . . .I was meant to write DUST.
If ur mind is not dirty and rotten . . . . .Why should it travel to bust?
U need deliverance . . . . .Is this how randy u can get?
Stop acting like a Billy-goat on HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
Matcday 11,cant wait
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
matchday 12. . .
if wat i think it is is what it is
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
@jackal

now u r postponing it, because u know u can't be top by matchday 10,

we had a deal el jack,

its matchday 10,

and matchday 10 is gonna be,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2007
I should've expected such a cop out from a LUNKHEAD like Jackass tongue

Never trust a rabid scavenging DOG to keep his promises grin grin

Obviously what you have are SMEAGOL eyes, not sharp and penetrative ELFIN eyes like mine. cool

how could you make such a slip up? Whether matchday 10 or 11, the Scumtwats are going DOWN at the Emirates
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
the gunners are in a terribly dangerous form

u dnt wanna run into us now.

we are playing footie made in heaven
our passing game is outta dis world
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2007
wait till you meet the reds angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ Debosky,

U have goofed.
SMEAGOL's EYES are the best . . . . . . .
He led the ELFS to MORDOR . . . . .He is the only creature that knows the way to MOUNT DOOM.
Just like CHACAL is the only one that knows where the title will land . . . . . .
Lets face it . . . .U are a lamer!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2007
you lie Jackal.

SMEAGOL's vision is TAINTED by the lust for the ring, He leads only to DOOM.

ELF eyes can see the path to victory and success, SMEAGOL will roast in the fires in the belly of Mordor. tongue

Lets wait till your Matchday 11, your comeuppance awaits at the Emirates!

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.