Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (505743 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2008
It was really hilarious seeing Rio in goal though and they say Comedy Central is funny grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2008
@doyin13
grin grin transgendered?That the best you got?You are way beneath my attention,as well as every other red devil's tongue tongue
@Novacaine
I doubt that 'Your Local Highness' even knows the meaning of the word.Guess your 12-year old cousin dug it up for you from her kindergarten book archives. tongue tongue Bloody pillock
@tosinadeda
I see your mental degradation is really chronic.Best you go sit your skinny ass down with the fattest dictionary you can find,along with a magnifying glass and re-read my post.Stupid mongol tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
Look at these bastardos opening their mouths like they got the diarrhoea of the mouth.

Man Utd lost to a penalty kick and u are busy ejaculating like twats.
United played very well and lost not to Pompey but to a visually-impaired referee.
Shit happens. . . . .United lost and we are moving on.
The last time i checked, Arsenal lost by 4-0. . . . . .we lost 1-0 with 10 HEROES.
If y'all have problems with that. . . . You can suck Harry Redknapp's cock.

P.S. JACKAL IS HERE NOW. . . . .IF U CANNOT STAND ANY INSULT, IT'S ADVISABLE TO LEAVE THE BUILDING.
IT'S ABOUT TO GET REALLY UGLY. . . . . ALL FRAGILE HEARTS ARE WARNED.
THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Doyin13, U have always been a POMPEY fan so u are allowed to GLOAT.
OTHER COCK-SUCKERS, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2008
Chacal:

Look at these bastardos opening their mouths like they got the diarrhoea of the mouth.

United played very well and lost not to Pompey but to a visually-impaired referee.
The last time i checked, Arsenal lost by 4-0. . . . . .we lost 1-0 with 10 HEROES.

You are a bigger propagandist than Goebbels and Chemical Ali combined. . . .

Make una hail Pompey abeg.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2008
Arsenal lost with 10 heroes too I think?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tosinadeda: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2008
Chacal:

hmmmmmmmmmmm frustrated grin
Cassiel:

@tosinadeda
I see your mental degradation is really chronic.Best you go sit your skinny ass down with the fattest dictionary you can find,along with a magnifying glass and re-read my post.Stupid mongol tongue tongue

bitch
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2008
Excuses Excuses Excuses.How does sucking Harry Redknapp's cock change the fact that you losers are out grin

@doyin
Goebels could learn a thing or two from Chacal
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2008
Chacal:

@ Doyin13, You have always been a POMPEY fan so u are allowed to GLOAT.
OTHER COCK-SUCKERS, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omo Dada. . . . .you are becoming softer in your young age ooo grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ tosinadeda,

Your father is the frustrated CUNT. . . . .
If he had any family control lessons, he shoulda used a condom instead of shooting his Y chromosomes in ur momma's alleyway.
U lost 4-0 in the same competition and had no corner kick in the whole 90 minutes.
United lost to a dubious referee.

@ Doyin13,

Gloat and gloat on. . . . It's your day.
U have been given the license to gloat.

@ Bandit,

Arsenal lost 4-0 . . . . . They were losing 3-0 at half-time before Eboue got carded.
Milan Baros dived. . . . .He ran into KitKat and played for the dive.
If that was a penalty then Ronaldo should have had a penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Novacaine(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2008
I want to see the Bloodclot that will say Utd where not at their full-strength today.Buncha sore losers, excuse givers,

@Casket
My 12 year old cousin has more intelligence than your lineage can ever dream of not to talk of me.If you have a problem with the Novacaine you can take my earlier advice no one will miss your sorry ass
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Novocock

You can't make any sense to save your life.Go home and finger yourself,piece of fecal-brained oxygen thief. angry

Look at all these pigs talking nonsense.When Utd was sodomising their team without lubricants,hitting 4 past them,they didn't have anything to say except go home and cry their pathetic selfs to sleep.Idiots.

That ref is bloody bastard.He doesn't need glasses,he needs a guide dog.

The game is over,good luck to Pompey.Hope they win rather Chelski.

As for these bandwagon jumping pedarasts from the Emirates masturbating on this thread,you know you will end the season empty handed. bleeping schmucks.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tosinadeda: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2008
doyin13:

Omo Dada. . . . .you are becoming softer in your young age ooo grin grin

lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2008
ITS TRUE SEF. . . . .YOU OIL DEPRIVED EMIRATES DWELLERS. . . . .

THUNDER FIRE UNA MOUTH

NO BE DEBOSKY AND THE REST OF UNA DEY STAMMER WHEN UNITED FLOG UNA

UNA BE PROPER ANUOFIA. . . . .

ANYWAY. . . , THIS REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2008
The last team to beat Manure at the theatre of dreams nightmares was Arsenal. Lauren played. Sol Campbell too played. Not sure about Kanu though

Chacal. I agree. You guys had a rough run in that game. I personally wanted a draw, but I'll accept a win. But I'm an Arsenal fan, and anything that goes wrong for united makes me happy. Nothing personal, as you must know, just supporting my club

Doyin, na true, we stammered. Now it's their turn to stammer.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2008
@A-40
Guess you haven't been amused since the last time 'Sanford and Sons' was on tv grin grin But then,i guess a bloody retard like you has probably never even heard of the show.Your name says it all-when you're 40 you'll still be right here on Nairaland spewing analistic analysis from your hole of a mouth.Now go kneel in front of your black-and-white tv and hold hands with your fellow gaynners while you pray for your erratic team.Ferdinand did good,and devils are still proud of him.If e get as e dey pain you,go jump into the Indian Ocean tongue tongue grin
@tosinadeda
I'm a bitch?Ha Ha,you ain't seen nuthin,bloody bastard gay tongue tongue grin Run away,scaredy-cat
@Banderas
Hey Banderas,i see your biggest dream in life is to wipe Antonio Banderas's ass grin grin Yep,10 heroes.If e dey pain u for your black belle,go chop amala die tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Novacaine(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2008
@4gays/I-mugu
Your comments of frustration are putting a smile on my face and letting me know i am doing a good job of taunting your ugly asses
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Novacock,

You are a fool. . . . .The foolish genes were transfered from your great great grandfather as he was a product of a cheap drunk Bleep.
Your 12 yr old cousin is a baboon in the London Zoo. Captured in one of em Kenyan jungles. . . . .
Stop opening ur gay mouth if u aint got nuthing to say.
United lost 1-0. . . . .Arsenal lost 4-0.
What else do u need ? A PDA?

@ Banderas,

I will reserve ma comments. . . . . Arsenal lost woefully. . .
United lost with 10 HEROES. . . . A visually-impared referee should take the blame not Man Utd players.

@ Tosinadeda,

Do u agree u are a product of a cheap drunk Bleep?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by delbizzie1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2008
I Don't know why you old trafford tossers never want to accept a defeat, Going on about how we played better, we have won a treble,and bla bla bla.
The fact is u lost, you had the chance to kill the game. You tossers need to go back to your training ground and pray that on the 14th you don't get drawn with your greatest rivals. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2008
Cassiel, I'll recognise your particular brand of humor anywhere. Interesting to see you now support Man U.

What can we say? United fought valiantly, United fought Gallantly, United fought beautifully.

And united lost.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Cassiel
Thanks for revealing your age to us from your choice of tv shows its obvious you and my grandma are probably in the same age bracket.It is obvious the only one in pains are you and your hedonistic bunch of fans we are doing fine and as for the black and white tv stuff please speak for yourself we deals with HDTV's round here
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ delbizzle1,

With all due respect, i think ur blind Daddy is the tosser here. . . . .
You are a cunt and everything related to ur genotype is stupid. . . . Why are u blind to see?
Do i fucking blame u? Most of y'all kids go to soccernet and BBC to see the results and u open ur mouthz like drunkards after 90 minutes.

Forget about the 14th. . . . .we shall take care of that.
The same team beat Arsenal 4-0 in the same competition. . . .I don't care if we get beat by Pompey. . . .
United is still the last team in the world to WIN THE TREBLE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2008
Cassiel:

@A-40
Guess you haven't been amused since the last time 'Sanford and Sons' was on tv grin grin But then,i guess a bloody retard like you has probably never even heard of the show.Your name says it all-when you're 40 you'll still be right here on Nairaland spewing analistic analysis from your hole of a mouth.Now go kneel in front of your black-and-white tv and hold hands with your fellow gaynners while you pray for your erratic team.Ferdinand did good,and devils are still proud of him.If e get as e dey pain you,go jump into the Indian Ocean tongue tongue grin
@tosinadeda
I'm a bitch?Ha Ha,you ain't seen nuthin,bloody bastard gay tongue tongue grin Run away,scaredy-cat
@Banderas
Hey Banderas,i see your biggest dream in life is to wipe Antonio Banderas's ass grin grin Yep,10 heroes.If e dey pain u for your black belle,go chop amala die tongue tongue

Na wa ooo. . . .MAKE UNA SEE JUJU OOO

CHACAL. . . THIS MUST BE YOUR DOPPELGANGER.

OR IT MUST BE SAY SHE HAS TAKEN A COURSE IN JACKAL 101
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Novacaine(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Charcoal
You guys are a frustrated bunch and i am here to frustrate you sorry lot the more bravery my ass you twats lost at home to Pompey and you sit here talking about bravery if only you knew what bravery means.And easy on the swears we all know you are full of bark and no bite all talk no show like Jerry Springer
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2008
@delbizzie1
Numbskull,na who invite your bizzy body come for this place?Its obvious you too are seriously down with astigmatism.Who says we haven't accepted our defeat?We have,though you're too mentally impaired to realize that.And the fact is,we played way better.Perhaps you were watching Pinky and the Brain on Silverbird tv,and only switched channels when someone told you Man United was a goal down.If you've got nothing of value to spew from your silly mouth,shut up and get your nasty butt the hell outta here tongue tongue
@A-40
So you do recognize the show.Bloody grandpa.And FYI,i'm way younger,fresher,savvier,smarter,and better advanced than your skinny self tongue grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Bandit,

Unfortunately, thats football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even with skills, stealth and powerplay. . . . .U still need a BIT OF LUCK.
I couldn't blame any of the 14 players that played for Man Utd today. . . . everyone was brilliant.
Chances were created, chances were lost, dodgy decisions were made but i am proud of Man Utd.
Beating ARSENAL 4-0 is like winning the FA cup title. . . . .I'd rather lose to POMPEY than lose to Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ A-40,

What the Bleep are u yapping about?
United is the last team to win the TREBLE in Europe(9 years ago).
Why don't y'all pathetic team give it a shot anytime soon. . . . . .Y'all buncha gays.
We lost a game in which we outplayed, out-thunk and outfought Pompey . . . .They scored via a penalty(dubious).
I am STILL PROUD OF MAN UTD PLAYERS.
It was a heroic performance so TAPE IT SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Novacock,

I am full of BARKS and no FIGHTS.

Blimey . . . . . .Do i look like ur moronic FATHER who fires blanks in ur momma's anal cavity. . . .
U are not frustrating anyone. . . . .If i am frustrated, i wouldn't be here killing y'all cunts.
If u think u got something in ur saphead then BRING IT ON. . . . . .
I am still here saying ur whole PEDIGREE are ninnys. . . . .Whatchu wanna do about that?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2008
Chacal,
so the phony trinity can be stoped from scoring afterall grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Novacock

Look at this schizophrenic zoophile talking of himself in the 3rd person.That your 12 year old cousin gives you brains is nothing to gloat about . . . I guess that is the only "brain power" he has.

Why does the Emirates have so many of these monkeys who pollute our thread? They all sound like like they need lobotomy.Bloody chimps.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Cassiel
Who you dey call grandpa? is being dimwitted a criteria for supporting Man.Utd? I am a Young'N ooh younger and smarter than 99.9% of you gramps and grandmas in the house.How is life at the old folks home do your kids come and visit? tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Chack: Cool stuff to you. However, winning Arsenal 4-0 gives you no silverware. And I like seeing manu beaten, no matter who does the beating. Delicious. Fresh.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy

The 'Un-holy Trinity' has FAILED to score! grin cheesy

where is basket mouth Jackal now? From 'treble' to only 2 competitions now cheesy

Face it - MU is not invincible at OT - yeah blame it on the sending off, but what happened to Wazza- Ronazza and Tevezza before that? grin

for once I support doyin and shout 'UP POMPEY'!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
@doyin13
You're obviously so obsessed with Chacal,so in awe of him that you really believe he is the only Man United fan capable of dealing with y'all dumb,sorry-assed gays.Sorry to disappoint ya pal,there's a whole lot more of us.All individually independent,insult word savvy,and mentally hyped enough to blast your crazy butts. grin grin tongue
@Anal-40
Your mere speech-construction alone shows how much you've lost touch with the English being spoken in the 21st century.Go back to your Adult Education class,you dim-witted numbskull.Bloody mongol tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Novacaine(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2008
@I-mugu/4gays
its wonderful seeing yall moan and groan like the bitches you are.Quit typing shit that you dont even understand ok trying to impress us with your weak Vocabs.My 12 year old cousin giving me brains you are obviously confuzzled i guess Amy Winehouse and Britney arent the only ones that need rehab you do too

@Charcoal
I still maintain you are Jerry Springer all talk no show.Beating Arsenal 4-0 is like winning the Fa cup title you are retarded brethren surely a trophy will be awarded to yall at the end of the season for that.Whats with the father and mother thing? Did your folks leave you or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.