Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (505746 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Novacaine(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2008
@4play
This animal shagging thing is becoming played out mate your lines are faker than dem T-Pain Vocals.Penis d-ick shag you guys are a mentally disadvantaged bunch
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Novacock
''Eduardo's gone till november how can we not remember''
''When battling someone never bite his lines''
Gosh.You just don't realize the extent of your stupidity,do you?Who died and ordained you the maker of battling rules?Here are the facts.You suck.Badly.You're pathetic.You're a bloody gay.You have no life.You can't recognize a lost battle when you see one due to the massive extent of your mental degradation.Truth's bitter,i know,but if you try you can swallow it.Now if you're as wise as your fellow crackheads,you'll follow their footsteps and get your lousy ass outta here fast.Along with your negative energy grin Mongol tongue tongue
@doyin13
Wetin be ya own if we dey abuse?Amebo like you,go ya own fan thread,leave us alone.Abi na jealousy dey do you?Carry Pompey flag go wave for Greenland if you like.We know you love Pompey,you hate Man United,so zip up your trap hole tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2008
Cassiel:

@eldee
Oga Alagba,you too are obviously blinded by theĀ  very same flying insect that got into doyin dodo's left eye.
lol. . .I said I've not been able to watch it as a nuetral fan and u're talking bout insects
it's not any insect it's the anti-treble spirit that was blocking my view grin grin tongue

@Chacal
cut the shoveling already, u guys lost
remember, 'no excuses' that's rule number one on nland sports thread

BTW who watched six nation's rugby, i was even findin it hard to concentrate on the Liverpool match
England just lost 15-9
the way the whole nation was mourning when they lost to SA, one would think they'll beat the whole of europe
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Doyin

Wetin be your business?Na all these crazies like Novacock wey full sports threads need to check themselves.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Novacaine(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Casket
Obviously you are suffering from hypochondria or something.You dont steal someone's lines when battling but surely that piece of info must be too cumbersome for your malnourished brain to grab.You must be demented or something like i told you before dementia runs deep in your family your case is not ordinary.Me cant keep up wasting time with you losing bunch i gotta go get ready for Duke and the Tar Heels game tonight i would holla at your ugly Mess ass later
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Doyin13,

It's not your fault.
All pompey fans should suck on the referee's cock tonight. . . .He gave y'all the victory.
Baros dived and got a penalty, Ronaldo was fouled and he got ZILCH.
Shit happens. . . .United has moved on.

@ Novacaine.

Trick please? Must u copy Hip-Hop lyrics to diss?
How more slothful can u be? Mess? Stop nibbling at ma lyrics. . . .try and be original for once in ur bitch life, cunt!!!
No brain, no horse sense and no mother wit.
You are just a flighty scatterbrained cretinous gay.

@ Cassiel,

Doyin's fly is out in the open.
He is holding his limp willy with force and jerking off in the cold winter.
Lets hope he doesn't suffer a massive heart attack at the point of orgasm.

@ Eldee,

No excuses. . . .
There are some victories that feel like losses and vice versa.
On the day, United deserved to go through. . . . .We were robbed today!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2008
@eldee. . .

You be chassis fellow ooo. . .You watch rugby

Come, . . . . . .you suppose come my local. . . . Aussies, Kiwis, Boks full there.

Real cracking Rugby atmosphere. And Rugby chicks are errrr. . . . .u no be small boy na grin grin grin

@Cassiel

NO TREBLE TODAY

COME TOMORROW tongue tongue tongue tongue

@4play

I suppose call Lesleen for you. Na im sabi una well well. Me my love-vendor hand too dey itch for all this tittle tattle.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Doyin13,

Respect yourself. . . .
No team in Europe is winning the TREBLE this season.
The last team that achieved that in any GRADE A league was MAN UTD . . . .
Does that give u penile erection?

@ Cassiel,

Novacaine is the leader of the famous association of mental handicaps.
He is dyslexic, myopic and moronic.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Chacal

Wetin concern you and my balami na. . . .

If a man cannot do with his phallus whatever he wants. . . .then civillisation as we know it has gone the way of Mecca.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2008
@eldee
Sorry about the insect then,neutral fan grin grin And what Chac said wasn't a bunch of excuses.When you watch the match you'll see for yourself.
Like Anal-40 said earlier when his senses came back,lol,Man United's out of the FA cup.Arsenal's out.So can we now get on with our lives already?If you've got anything else to say about Pompey,i noticed an 'Up Pompey' thread.Make your way over there grin
@Novacock
Seems you went to get a dictionary to enable you make this post.Wow,i'm amazed for you tongue
What a lousy way of conceding defeat,loser.Guess my so-called dementia has scared you away,stupid gay.Go on and run,and keep running.Next time you want to come in here and vomit nonsense from your bloated,viral-infected belly,wash your stinky excuse for a mouth out with detergent.You're equivalent to a patient diagnosed with Down's Syndrome. tongue tongue Cheerio grin grin
@doyin13
There's a Pompey thread,in case you were too short-sighted to notice.Treble's gone.Tell me something i don't know *rolling my eyes*. Now if you're ready to talk about realistic soccer,ride on and let's have some peace. Jeez!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2008
Na wa ooo

U for use your thread go clean yansh. . . .Shio
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by delbizzie1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Chacal

Raining curses ain't gonna change the results, your dad is the blind bat if u can't accept defeat. No ifs, no buts, no ref excuses. YOU LOST!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Delbizzle1,

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did i touch a sore nerve. . . . . You disappeared for 45 mins to meditate on those body blows?
Come on, cunt. . . . keep your chin up.
Your dad is a classic definition of a DOLT . . . .

I do accept defeats but this one was aided by a visually-impaired referee. . . . .Ronaldo shoulda been awarded a penalty.
Man Utd outplayed, outfoxed and outthunk Pompey but sometimes u need a bit of luck.
Pompey rode their luck and WON. . . . . End of!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Doyin13,

I have no biz with your limp cock. . . .
You can stick it in a hippo's butt for all i care. grin grin grin
Blimey, stick it in Delbizzle's slim anus.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
doyin13:

Na wa ooo

You for use your thread go clean yansh. . . .Shio
grin grin I'm not as desperate for toilet paper as you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Delbizzle1,

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did i touch a sore nerve. . . . . You disappeared for 45 mins to meditate on those body blows?
Come on, cunt. . . . keep your chin up.
Your dad is a classic definition of a DOLT . . . .

I do accept defeats but this one was aided by a visually-impaired referee. . . . .Ronaldo shoulda been awarded a penalty.
Man Utd outplayed, outfoxed and outthunk Pompey but sometimes u need a bit of luck.
Pompey rode their luck and WON. . . . . End of!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Doyin13,

I have no biz with ur limp cock. . . .
U can stick it in a hippo's butt for all i care. grin grin grin
Blimey, stick it in Delbizzle's slim anus.

@ Cassiel,

That was HARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toilet paper to clean his pre-ejaculates when he is done jerking off with ANTIFREEZE?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Chacal

Hippo's Butt. . . . .hehehehehe

Dem dey sell am for Warri??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2008
Who's watching Chelsea's game?Barnsley's on fire.Keeping Cudocini very active indeed,lol grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by delbizzie1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ chacal

Defeat admitted ! I didn't disappear u gay (Was watching the chelsea game). I will be waiting to see what your cock sucking lips would say on d 14th when u have to play us. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2008
We were robbed. There is no question about that.

Can't understand why Martin Atkinson did not give that
penalty. He was 15 yards away from it without anyone
blocking his view.

Distin did not attempt to play the ball. The ball went
past him and he took Ronaldo out.

If that had happened outside the box would he have
blown for a free kick? Obviously. Inside the box, he
decides to look away.

The red card is another shame.

The rule says a player will be sent off for a fowl IF HE IS
THE LAST MAN.

Thomas Kuszczak was NOT the last man. Rooney had
gone back to defend the goal mouth so technically, he
is the last man.

Okay, I'm not saying Kuszczak would have saved the
penalty. But his sending off automatically robbed Man
Utd of the power and ability to come back into the game.

The whole of England surely loves the outcome of the
game so there would be no outcry.

Shocking!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2008
@akinalabi
Of course we were robbed.That ref should be shot with an SIG Sauer pistol grin I don't understand why sometimes a ref and his linesmen all go blinder than bats.But then,its over,right?Premiership and UCL still awaits.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Doyin13,

I wouldn't know about it. . . . .

Warri, Warsaw or Woolwich. . . . Its none of ma business.
Just keep your limp willy outta ma way.
Bloody sexual deviant.

@ Delbizzle1,

Bitch, shut ur fucking trap and move over . . .
Who gives a rat about what u do or don't do?
The last time u came to OT. . . . .U got raped relentlessly by Park, Fletcher and Anderson.
Bring y'all bitch-asses again and let me boys split y'all open like body undergoing surgery.

@ Akinalabi,

It was day-light robbery.
The decisions were horrendous. . . . .How KitKat got a RED CARD was beyond reasoning.
Anderson and Wazza were behind him and besides. . .Milan Baros played for the dive. . . KitKat didn't touch Baros.
Shyte happens. . . .United will move on.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2008
i swear. . . . . .

Ferdinand still dey taste sand sand for im mouth

Who im think say e be. . . . . .Alloy Agu grin grin grin

but the guy make me fear sha . . . . .2 close tto the ball 4 comfort yo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2008
Barnsley 1-0 Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2008
**Just coming in**
United lost!. Didn't see the game. Just saw the highlites some minutes ago. Men! Tough luck! Everything wasn't just going our way. First, the kindergaten referee not giving an obvious penalty, then a misfiring Rooney, yet again. , then Evra's shot hittin the post, then Carrick's goal mouth chance refusing to go in, then the crazy referee again giving a red, . . What a game!!!.
Anyways, we have nobody to blame but ourselves. Apart from Ronaldo's obvious penalty, we shoulda scored like 4 goals. We were just too wasteful infront of goal and we paid dearly for it. Rooney was the biggest culprit. God! How could he have missed a one on one It was just unforgiveable. To, me, that miss cost us the game. Rooney should be benched to make him realise how grave his blunder was,
. . .and why replace Tevez And leave Rooney?

Quite a shame. So we gat only the EPL and UCL to fight for.

Game on.
PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2008
Quite a shame. So we gat only the EPL and UCL to fight for.

what happened to the treble dreams grin

4playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are you? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kesyboy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2008
I believe all Arsenal haters will shutup their dirty mouths after we were able to defeat almighty Man Utd in San Siro
following the recent blast given to Man Utd & Chelsea at the FA cup.
Ha Ha Ha!!!

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kesyboy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2008
I believe all Arsenal haters will shutup their dirty mouths after we were able to defeat almighty Man Utd in San Siro
Ha Ha Ha!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jenni81(f): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2008
kesyboy:

Ha Ha Ha!!!
Head of all Olodos in Assnal. You defeated man utd in san siro may god help you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2008
Now the silly excuse was 'we were robbed'

how moronic will the scumtwats become? undecided

why didn't you score 4 goals again as you did against Arsenal. . .afterall it was an un-holy quadrinity of rooney-tevez-ronaldo-nani on the pitch today cheesy

These are all excuses if you ask me - the strain seems to be evident now - y'all struggled to beat Lyon 1-0, lost 1-0 to P'mouth. . .instead of reserving goals for the games that matter y'all are beating Arsenal 4-0 as if you get extra points or goal difference in a cup competition cheesy

the 'free scoring' scumtwats couldn't beat Pompey and say they were robbed grin grin

Didn't the muppet ref in Milan rob us of a genuine penalty/free kick when Hleb was tackled by Nesta? True determination goes ahead to win. Y'all were at home again, so this excuse frankly doesn't hold water for me.

You lost plain and simple. Live with it. A few weeks ago there was hue and cry that we were being knocked out of competitions by 4 goal margins. Aren't you out of those same competitions now? tongue

Now yu'll have to face the BIG prizes of the CL and EPL, enough of the 'treble' nonsense. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2008
kesyboy:

Ha Ha Ha!!!
Defeated Man United in San Siro? Boy,are you still with us? Dumb ass loser
Error 101 - Please check your sentence construction.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2008
kesyboy:

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Anutha evidence that all the autistic savants of Nairaland are GAYnners.

@ Debosky,

Stop spewing like a complete saphead.
Are u saying Ronaldo's foul should be ignored because Arsenal wasn't given a penalty?
Blimey. . . . .are u this deluded? Apparently, 2 wrongs do make a right in your world just like 2 cocks make a shag for you. grin grin grin
Bloody cunt!!!!!!!!!!

United were knocked out by dodgy referee decisions. . . . . .Ronaldo should have had a penalty.
KitKat shouldn't have been sent off. . . . .Anderson and Rooney were behind KitKat. . . . KitKat wasn't THE LAST MAN.
I can go on and on but there's no point. . . . . . THE TREBLE still evades every team in Europe(United still the last team that WON it).

Food for thunk: Everyone will start afresh again next season but it will be noted Arsenal were humiliated by SPURS and MAN UNITED in 07/08!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2008
@debosky
Its not an excuse gaynner.We were robbed and it was glaringly obvious.But i guess your eyes were too full of pond scum to notice;and that's if you even watched the match at all.
I see you're still smarting from the 4-0 thrashing.Its happened,get over it.I've been on this issue for well over 5 hours now,so y'all haters are just plain boring me with your silly gloating *yawn*. We played well,but in the end we lost.Treble dream's over.Tell me something i don't know *rolling my eyes* Go sympathize with 'em blue boys,or go amuse yourself with your fellow gaynners. tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.