Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (505747 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2008
Guys you should not worry too much i have summoned the Martin Atkinson and Keith to explain what when went wrong.
Will let you know the out come.
Meanwhile the EPL is in our hands now hope they will not give us one of them Moda fuc*ers as Ref.

Wan United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2008
ok weekends gone and i have had the time to reflect on what happened at OT.first: WTF?why does SAF play scholes?he practically did nothin thruout the match that even o'shea cudnt do,no sublime passes no runs into the PK area not even a shot on goal and this is paul scholes!!a new born baby hearing the name paul scholes would only think of shooting WTF?fine anderson caused the goal by not letting krancjar nick the ball of him but is he supposed to be defending?where the Bleep were evra and that idiot brown.we play a corner kick,vida and rio are up dere like they shud so WTF are evra and brown doing there as well,including carrick,ronaldo,scholes angry and every bleeper that played xcept rooney and anderson and u xpext us not to concede.fine referring was bad but admit it ppl,we didnt play well and no one shud say we created chances,stroking the ball round ur opponents area ISN'T creating chances,they were basically looking for the "fancy" goal with no one shooting.why take tevez off and leave rooney for the full 90,he's even in a worse state than tevez as he's playin bullshit rite now.if brown expect 1kobo extra for his performance and thinks he deserves it he shud go to the 3rd divisionand ply his trade angry.hw can u spend all ur life at the same club as gary neville(miss him sad )and not know hw to bleeping cross the ball,i mean WTF?he gets the ball on the wing AND passes it back in-field to scholes or hargreaves who were closed down quickly.GOD,performance ws bleeped and every1 knows it.only glad it wasnt a league game cus that wud av been devastating.there shud be a petition against playing scholes,he adds nuthin to our style of play xcept slowing the shit down,look at carrick and anderson coming on, there was at leasta sence of urgency!next thing u know SAF'll play him next week against derby.really gutted.[img]http://file:///C:/Users/EMOKOH/Desktop/hate2.gif[/img]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2008
What a robbery on Saturday. The Penalty Denial, The red card and the Diving.
Atkinson should be banned from refereeing but for where not in the English FA.
Clear replays showed that Kitkat didn't in no way foul Baros. Instead it was the striker's knee that hit Kusczak in the face.
Well what a Hard luck. But am happy that the giant killers did it to Chelsea and that whoever put a drawing spell on the Gaynners should pls come and have some money to renew that spell. I am loving it. They even escaped from Wigan. Those guys gavee them a fight. Infact at a Point, I had thought it was Wigan that beat AC Milan at The SanSiro. Sure they did tongue grin grin shocked.

Anyway lets hope we grab it with both hands cos its advantage Man Utd.

ONE UTD!!! Keep Attacking.!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2008
Reh Reh Reh First it was claterbutt, now Atkinson, some seasons ago, tottenham had the ball well over the line and the ref missed it yet SAF and fans did not complain, now a penalty that was not given. Remember last seasons goal against Lille in France why did you not complain abouyt the ref

fine referring was bad but admit it people,we didnt play well and no one should say we created chances,stroking the ball round your opponents area ISN'T creating chances,they were basically looking for the "fancy" goal with no one shooting.why take tevez off and leave rooney for the full 90,he's even in a worse state than tevez as he's playin bullshit rite now.if brown expect 1kobo extra for his performance and thinks he deserves it he should go to the 3rd divisionand ply his trade .hw can u spend all your life at the same club as gary neville(miss him )and not know hw to bleeping cross the ball,i mean WTF?he gets the ball on the wing AND passes it back in-field to scholes or hargreaves who were closed down quickly.GOD,performance ws bleeped and everyone knows it.only glad it wasnt a league game cus that would av been devastating.there should be a petition against playing scholes,he adds nuthin to our style of play xcept slowing the shit down,look at carrick and anderson coming on, there was at leasta sence of urgency!next thing u know SAF'll play him next week against derby.really gutted.

That was quality thinking from a Man Utd fan
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2008
we lost the pompey game not only to the referee,but the whole team & the gaffer must accept they contributed to the loss also.What is paul scholes doing on the pitch for 90 mins-he slows the game down and WTF are the long balls for? SAF should stop playing paul scholes against team playing on physical strenght like pompey,blackburn.
What is Wes Brown & evra doing at the front when we've got a corner kick,can't remember any of them scoring from a corner kick.
ROONEY just has to up his game,his misses has start costing the team.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
pein:

ok weekends gone and i have had the time to reflect on what happened at OT.first: WTF?why does SAF play scholes?he practically did nothin thruout the match that even o'shea cudnt do,no sublime passes no runs into the PK area not even a shot on goal and this is paul scholes!!a new born baby hearing the name paul scholes would only think of shooting WTF?fine anderson caused the goal by not letting krancjar nick the ball of him but is he supposed to be defending?where the Bleep were evra and that idiot brown.we play a corner kick,vida and rio are up dere like they should so WTF are evra and brown doing there as well,including carrick,ronaldo,scholes angry and every bleeper that played xcept rooney and anderson and u xpext us not to concede.fine referring was bad but admit it people,we didnt play well and no one should say we created chances,stroking the ball round your opponents area ISN'T creating chances,they were basically looking for the "fancy" goal with no one shooting.why take tevez off and leave rooney for the full 90,he's even in a worse state than tevez as he's playin bullshit rite now.if brown expect 1kobo extra for his performance and thinks he deserves it he should go to the 3rd divisionand ply his trade angry.hw can u spend all your life at the same club as gary neville(miss him sad )and not know hw to bleeping cross the ball,i mean WTF?he gets the ball on the wing AND passes it back in-field to scholes or hargreaves who were closed down quickly.GOD,performance ws bleeped and everyone knows it.only glad it wasnt a league game cus that would av been devastating.there should be a petition against playing scholes,he adds nuthin to our style of play xcept slowing the shit down,look at carrick and anderson coming on, there was at leasta sence of urgency!next thing u know SAF'll play him next week against derby.really gutted.[img]http://file:///C:/Users/EMOKOH/Desktop/hate2.gif[/img]

First of all, you need to understand the rudiments of United's
play. . .

When we play attacking set pieces, Rio and Vidic goes forward
for direct nod ins. Rooney stays around the edges for a surprise
shot like we DID TWICE against Liverpool at Anfield with the
second attempt resulting in Tevez' goal.

If Scholes is also on the field, he lurks around as well because
we know he can strike the ball very well.

Browns got height, so he is up there as well. Ronaldo is brilliant
in the air so he is there. Of course the other forward player
, Tevez was there and the person hitting the free kick, in this
case, it was Nani.

That leaves us with Evra, Anderson and the goalkeeper.

When Pompey defends, they leave one (maximum 2) up front
in case there is a break. If Kanu is on the pitch, he would be
left alone upfront. That means leaving two behind is not a
bad idea.

Evra didnt track back quickly enough but we have to realize
it was a good kick from James so there was no way he could
have covered up.

It was simply a mix up from Rooney and Anderson and there
is where it ends.

Did you say we didn't play well?

I'm not sure we watched the same match.

Hit the post, ball cleared off the line TWICE, denied penalty.

What else can you ask for?

@ dayokanu,

Are you saying when a controversial decision goes your way,
you should go to the FA and say "No please take that point
back, the referee made a mistake"

Or are you saying if a controversial decision had gone your
way in the past, you have no right to complain about refereeing
when you're robbed.

Which of those two do you mean?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2008
Are you saying when a controversial decision goes your way,
you should go to the FA and say "No please take that point
back, the referee made a mistake"

Or are you saying if a controversial decision had gone your
way in the past, you have no right to complain about refereeing
when you're robbed.

Which of those two do you mean?

What I mean is that, you win some you lose some. Atimes you are favoured atimes you are not.
Atimes you are lucky atimes not. If you dont complain when it favours you then you should learn to keep quiet when its against you.
If every ref should be sanctioned for their mistakes then who would be left. Moreover refs job are made very difficult by cheats like Ronaldo (who is very notorious for the act) who hits the turf at every blow of the breeze. How do we know when he's hurt genuinely? A ref that gives Ronaldo a penalty and discovered after watching replays that he has been suckered, Next time Ronaldo must bleed before he would stop play.

If refs are sanctioned for their errors like SAF suggested then Players should also be sanctioned for their errors and missed chances that cost fans heart aches and money(e.g Rooney on Saturday, Henry UCL final 2006) and coaches should be sanctioned for wrong tactics(e.g SAF against Madrid in 2003 benching Becks to soothe his ego) and United crashed out.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Dayokanu
it looks like you watched a different match. Or are you trying to say that a supposed well trained and experienced Referee like Atkinson can't differentiate btw a good penalty call and what is supposed to be a simulation. It was clear Distin didn't go for the ball but ran straight into Ronaldo. Or maybe you want him to receive Eduardo sort of treatment before realising they should protect skillful players?
I hate crying over spilt milk but then everyone should realise that there is a lot to be done in EPL to protect some foreign imports who are skillful because they add a lot of flavour to the game.

ONE UNITED!!! Keep Attacking!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Pein
did you say we didnt play well?
nah bros, we played very well but the goals didnt just come.
Why? i dunno

Rooney, SAF and the REF should answer some questions
Rooney: as usual will prefer to show some skills in the 18 rather than fire the ball in the net
SAF: why will he remove Tevez? i hope i can get his number for Jackal, i need to talk to him.His never say die attitude could have nicked a goal. remember the lyon,Spurs games
REF: hes just a fool. . .

@Dayokanu
Pls, check out the game and see how Distin turned to a wrestler on the field of play.
I read somewhere that Ronnie is even scared of getting the same treatment Eduardo got cos of the stupid and dumb refereeing we see nowadays
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

With all due respect, i gotta say you are the most moronic, spastic  and brainless ninny i have ever come across.
What the heck are u on about?
Referees are paid to do a job and Atkinson didn't do his job on the day and u are here talking about WIN SOME, LOSE SOME!!!!!
You are a disgrace to the people that brought u into this world. . . .  .

Managers are axed for not doing their jobs, players are kicked out for not doing doing their jobs.
Ferguson is right when he said Atkinson should be kicked off for not doing his job.
Ronaldo was rugby-tackled in the 7th minute and he waved it off. . . . . . Milan Baros played for a dive and the refereee gave a penalty.
The decisive contact after TV REPLAY showed Baros hit Kusczak's head with his knees. . . . (NO PENALTY).
Besides, Anderson and Rooney were the last men. . . .so why did he give a RED CARD!!!!!!!!!

I have told u times without number u should quit football. . . . .
A full-blooded grown plonker like u will be better off analysing tennis or ping-pong . . .leave footie for the intellects.
U cannot suffer from a MID-LIFE crisis and have the brains/horse sense/mother wit to follow the round leather game.
The concentration of stupidity platelets/plasmas that flow in your blood is 99%(critical).
If u continue like this for anutha 5 years then expect to become a vegetable!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
If u continue like this for anutha 5 years then expect to become a vegetable!!!

grin grin grin grin

@Jackal
i wonder why our goalie deserved that red, Baros knee caught the poor lad on his head and will u punish him for that?
all these anolamy are stuffs that will kill soccer. Its so annoying he got a red and they awarded Pompey a penalty for what could have been a freekick for dangerous play on Baros's side.

The chairman of the Ref's association should be sacked if he cant keep all these stuffs in check
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Chacal,
Instead of blaming players for wasted chances/poor displays you give excuses like Injuries, Pitches, refs, hungers, Ronaldo has been denied sex, rain was falling and other inane excuses
This is what SAF has to say,

However, Ferguson said he had no complaints about the spot-kick awarded to Pompey and red card for Kuszczak.

"It was a penalty kick," he said. "The boy Kuszczak had to do his best but I'd rather he let him score and then we'd still have 11 men on the pitch."

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=614429

You now see why he is the coach and you are just another saphead, cretin and babbler

Cougar/chacal, is not capable of rational thinking; a symptoms of Rabies if you ask me he contacted by trying to rape the hunting local hausa dog of the mallam. All you can do is to hang his tongue and dribble from the corner of your mouth.

@Emperor,

Or maybe you want him to receive Eduardo sort of treatment before realising they should protect skillful players

What protection should be given to players likr C.Ronaldo, Ortega or Diouf who are always out to con the ref with those blatant dive.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
Okay that's it! Dayokanu it's enough. angry angry angry angry angry angry
You can now go back to your thread and whine about the greatest team you will ever come across.

@ Chacal - take it easy. There is so much damage done to him and you can't repair it.

Man U vs. Derby - hopefully, we get a functional and fair ref.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

In the kingdom of PLONKERS, you deserved to be made the President.
You are so poor in spirit, rainbow does not appear in colours when u view it.
SAF was yet to see the TV REPLAYS when he gave that interview . . . . He was on the dug-out, there was no way he could have CLEARLY seen what Baros did. . . . . There was a referee on the pitch which is being paid to do a job. . . . He didn't do his job.
Besides, lets even say he made the error of giving em a penalty. . . .  Was KitKat the last man? Why give him a bloody RED??

Only an idiot like u will say United's display on the day was poor.
The lads played really well and if Ronaldo's foul had been ruled PENALTY. . . Pompey would have been smashed to pieces.
Atkinson allowed Pompey to get away with murder. . . . His wife is from the southcoast so it is understandable.
The FA rarely let top quality match officials refer a game at OT. . . . .If it's not Clatter-butt . . . It's Atkinson.
Where was Howard Webb, Rob Styles and Steve Bennett when u need em?

The distance between u and INTELLIGENCE is 50,000,000 astronomical lies.
Who let the Arrow out? DAYOKANU, Nairaland's one and only resident retard.
No brain, no wit and hopelessly myopic.
It is not possible for u to be rational for just 5 mins. . . . the distorted motor neurones in ur central nervous system must always kick to life.
Let us know the result of your psycho-evaluation test this week, bloody doofus!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Jackal and tkb
First of all, I have to say that the Divino tackle was a very bad mistake on the refree's part
But to say the red card or the penalty was not deserved is a total fallacy

I f you want to use the law, don't twist it to suit you
the law says it clearly

A direct free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a player commits among other offences
• tackles an opponent to gain possession of the ball, making contact
with the opponent before touching the ball

A penalty kick is awarded if any of the above ten offences is committed
by a player inside his own penalty area, irrespective of the position
of the ball, provided it is in play.

A red card should be awarded to a player if he denies an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving
towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick
or a penalty kick

Please, can you help me point out which part of this two-count charge that Kuszczak did not commit?

That's one thing about law, it is set out without any sentiments, it doesn't matter if he set out to do it.
The fact remains, he went for the ball, missed it and and mistakenly deprived the player of a clear shot at a post that didn't have a keeper.

The fact that he used his head doesn't make it less of a tackle, afterall, if he got the ball first, no one will be talking bout any last men.

Baros only used an oppotunity many good attackers like RVN, Ronaldo, Reyes and even Henry have used before: push the ball forward and hope the keeper falls you.
That's not diving.

BTW, I never knew its now allowed to commit tackles in your area because you have some defenders after you.

Oneday if you chill from all the drama and watch the match again, u'll surely see what I'm talking about
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
Chacal:

@ Dayokanu,

In the kingdom of PLONKERS, you deserved to be made the President.
You are so poor in spirit, rainbow does not appear in colours when u view it.

Hehehehehehe. . . . . . . E le yi ma po sha

Sometimes I wonder. . . . .I just wonder.

Haiwa. . . . . . .

Na Pompey victory cause all this Kasala

OK oooo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
A red card should be awarded to a player if he denies an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving
or a penalty kick
eldee
its very simple
you award a penalty and a red card to the last man if he commits any foulplay.

Going back the memory lane, Arsenal vs Barca: Lehmann was judged to have brought down the striker in the box. was it a foul? YES

United against Pompey: was there a foul?
NO: Baros was seen after the replay to have kicked our goalie with his knee.
How on earth do you call that a foul? was there a contact? YES
was it a foul? NO
if every contact in the box 18 = penalties then the shoving by DISTIN should have been a penalty and a RED.

My point: NOT ALL CONTACTS in the box will result in penalties.

i'll be quick to say Baros took advantage of what happened and went straight to the ground. YES, the ref didnt see it, our coach didnt see it, i didnt see it initially until after the replay.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ Eldee,

U need to UPGRADE ur SKYBOX to SKYHD cos u obviously saw a MIRAGE.

Milan Baros knocked KitKat down with his knee. . . . .
The decisive contact wasn't KitKat's hands or legs . . . . It was Baros' knees on KitKat's head so how is that a penalty.
Besides, A RED CARD can only be issued if the KitKat was the last man before the goal. . . . . .
On this occasion, Wazza and Anderson were the last men standing so how does this amount to a RED CARD?

There's no point arguing about the game.
All the soccer pundits in the country have spoken and they all agreed Atkinson had a stinker of a game.
He allowed POMPEY to get away with MURDER. . . . I cannot count the number of times Diarra/Muntari/Diop shld have been SENT OFF.
The ref waved off yellow card offences like it's going out of fashion and he was the catalyst to United's loss on Saturday.
Maybe the guy had a bet. . . . . . Even heard his ugly wife is from the south of England. . . U and I know the hatred between North/South.

ITS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2008
Dementia is the mAIN PROBLEM WITH chacal,
for someone in an asylum for the past 5 years you show no improvement at all.

Look at I-man he was as mad as you even worse but now he is taking to treatment positively He is now bound with ropes instead of chains that he started with.

Jackal has made straight thinking more difficult than Laplace transforms, Runge Kutta numerical method or E=MC2

They took you to the forest hoping you would die off instead you went on a rape spree with all sort of animals Porcupines, Lizards even got married to a warewolf.
The goverment was comtemplating ending your life but spending a bullet on you is too grand for you So help the govt out go stick your dick in a socket
He is extremely mad

Continue with such good performances. You are lucky that you are competing against a cursed team in Arsenal. Arsenal would not win the league even if all their opponents dont show up for games,

United played well yet they lost; a poor display is when your have a zillion chances and you couldnt bury any.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
@dayokanu
what have u been able to say with this megedefegede?
quit doing drugs!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
dayokanu:

Dementia is the mAIN PROBLEM WITH chacal,
for someone in an asylum for the past 5 years you show no improvement at all.

Look at I-man he was as mad as you even worse but now he is taking to treatment positively He is now bound with ropes instead of chains that he started with.

Jackal has made straight thinking more difficult than Laplace transforms, Runge Kutta numerical method or E=MC2

They took you to the forest hoping you would die off instead you went on a rape spree with all sort of animals Porcupines, Lizards even got married to a warewolf.
The goverment was comtemplating ending your life but spending a bullet on you is too grand for you So help the govt out go stick your privates in a socket
He is extremely mad

Continue with such good performances. You are lucky that you are competing against a cursed team in Arsenal. Arsenal would not win the league even if all their opponents don't show up for games,

United played well yet they lost; a poor display is when your have a zillion chances and you couldnt bury any.

But Seriously. . . . . .All these una monologues. . . . . .Are they meant to be witty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ Doyin13 and tkb417,

Are u surprised at Dayokanu?
He spent 12 months in the womb!!!!!!!
The plonker was conceived and born on the 1st of APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!
Use ur church mind to determine what that means. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2008
Stupidity/Insanity is now measured in Millichacal, decichacals and Chacals.

You are the standard of stupidity/Insanity
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2008
Guys,numbskulls will always be numbskulls,and those that are brain-dead will forever remain brain-dead.
@vermins and haters
For the love of moses,the game is stale now.Why are y'all stupid vermins still gloating over it?
The referee waz a dunce.Any sensible person could see that.We lost the match(So what?Is it the end of the world?)We'r out of the FA cup.So are Arsenal and Chelsea.Why aren't y'all over @ their threads displaying the stupidity you're currently displaying?Right now its about the Premiership and the UCL.Why are you retarded mongols still going on about the FA cup as if its the height of soccer achievement?See me see joblessness o.Its obvious y'all don't have anything better to do with your time and your lives.*hiss*
While serious people are expectantly anticipating the matches ahead and making sensible predictions,y'all haters are here going on about Man United's loss to Pompey.Gosh,upgrade your brains already!Past is past.
@reds
Really,these gays aren't worth the trouble grin grin
@dayokanu
You're a classic epitome of stupidity,garrulousness,mental decay,dementia,astigmatism and diseased membranes.Sod off! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Dayokanu
Na you find wahala. Anything wey do you from here onwards na your cause sad sad sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ Cassiel,

You took those out of ma mouth.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dayokanu is a resident retard. . . . .  .He only acts normal when the FULL MOON is on.
Even then, that is dependent on so many variables which are room temperature, atmospheric pressure, visibility and wind speed.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Chacal,
Your IQ qualifies you to be a Gayyner only tongue tongue. so quit acting you are not a scummite
To be a Gaynner IQ>/= 0.0005 Jackal youare in that range

@ Chacal Your union with that Lizard gave rise to this Casket or fuckever. Chacal, You are more dangerous than Global warming see what you have done with those sperm cells of yours producing idiots like cassiel.

A huge chunk of tax payers money would now be spent to rid the world of this vermins you knowingly produced
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
. . .ahem. . .
Dayo
quit trading those stuffs with Jackal.
You know why? i aint gonna let you get bashed by just anybody
so watch it.

Footie puhleasee
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ dayokanu
What da heck?
You disrespect my players - i didn't say too much.
Now you're disrespecting the fans too
I think you should show yourself out right now.

I hope people like you can be committed before you become full blown crazy.

P.S. Reds - please leave this attention-seeker alone.
Cassiel:

@dayokanu
You're a classic epitome of stupidity,garrulousness,mental decay,dementia,astigmatism and diseased membranes.Sod off! grin grin
I absolutely agree
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
My point: NOT ALL CONTACTS in the box will result in penalties.

i'll be quick to say Baros took advantage of what happened and went straight to the ground. YES, the ref didnt see it, our coach didnt see it, i didnt see it initially until after the replay.

Good point there, Did Baros take advantage of the one on one? BIG YES
Did he dive? No, he only pushed the ball forward and waited for the Newton's laws of motion to work for him.
Did the ref have a poor match? Yes
Did he make the right decision there? Definitely for someone using the human eye

Remember that he only sees it from the back, and the assistants were most deff too far to see that it was only his head.
''Kitkat's'' hand were also raised to protect his face, no refree could have known it was the head.

You need to UPGRADE your SKYBOX to SKYHD

you think i'm like you that's waiting for the deadline in 2012 tongue tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2008

or a penalty kick

@ eldee,

That aspect of the rule is so vague that it can hardly justify
it's usage that is why the aspect of the last man is more
important.

All fouls that denies obvious goal scoring opportunities can
NEVER result in red cards.

Watch a game for 90 minutes and take a look at fouls that
deny obvious goal scoring opportunities. Send all offenders
of and only the referee will be left on the pitch.

Did you see Barcelona against Villareal last night?

Common sense prevailed and the referee gave Victor
Valdez only a yellow card.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2008
@TKB,
I just uncovered a secret Chacal is a Gaynner why Their IQ matches
What is the difference between Junit, Follaham, akym and chacal? nothing!! the IQ unites them in foolishness They have Insanity coefficient of 100Megachacal  tongue grin
they have a lot in common.

Back to footie,
You are lucky that you are competing against a cursed team in Arsenal. Arsenal would not win the league even if all their opponents don't show up for games, They have won their own share of trophies for this season Emirate, Amsterdam, "We beat Milan" trophy, Youngest players, Skinniest coach, Weird hairstyle-Gallas,

Is your name vanity or Insanity? Pls clarify

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.