Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504756 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Chacal tongue

Go lick the sweat off your poodle's balls and stop this "Bit@hes over Money" shyte embarassed

@ Cassiel

Its good you know that you are the one that started this stuff, as i don't know you from Eve, when you responded to a post i made, yet you get worked up over another post that didn't have your name anywhere near it, and you say someone else is getting worked up

Lady please!! You are going on a rant over not being Razorr , well not many people believe that including myself, but that shouldn't bother you, afterall Chacal can be 7 people on NL and he ain't bothered grin

Listen, there is an easy way this can be sorted, i will just ask you 2 questions and if you give the correct answers, then i will stand up and apologise for calling you someone else you are claiming not to be.

Obviously, you are not obliged to even consider this, its all good cool, like i said, you have a right to not give a Bleep, while everyone has a right to believe you are who we feel you are. DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTING ON THE FORUM!!

So are you game We can put a stop to all this Razorr / Cassiel stuff once and for all on NL.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Loyika,

Bitches over money? Where did that come from. . . .
U better go to specsavers and read ma siggy again.
I just cannot undastand why u twats sit down to say someone is this n that.
It's annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

@ MC Omo,

Razorr is a serious-minded chic. . . . . She is not ur Azeezat-kinda chics u patronise with your pot-belly.
She is very busy and she can't be bovvered by ur silly rants, u hilly-billy.
U can self-service off, u sadistic sod.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2008
Na wa o!

Razorr can't even take a break without Nairaland pervs wanking to imaginations of images of her chesticles.

@Jackal

How've you been. Missed you ma dear. Didn't you tell these plonkers I've been busy?

By the way, what do you think of Chelsea VS Fenerbache? Methinks its a tricky one.

As Roma would give u guys a lot of trouble. They've improved from last year.

Arsenal VS Liverpool? Forgerrit! Arsenal is DEAD!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Loyika

are u trying to tell me that u dont remember Chacal in his earlier life promising to convert Razorr to a manc ?  undecided

its all playing out now . . . but who REALLY cares ?  undecided

ITS ALL FOR THE FUN  . . . . cool

one thing I know for sure is this; eventually either of Razorr or Cassiel will fade away just like Cougar and Eastbay faded away  tongue  grin  grin

or today where is Cougar . . .Jagenne . . . Slimgene . . .Reyes4eva  . . . HUCARSON  shocked  grin  grin

on NL its practically impossible to maintain MULTIPLE IDS without people knowing eventually . . .at least we all know 4play is I-MAN just like Mc Omo is Kitaun Jackal don bribe Seun to make that name extinct   embarassed cool

save for that dork 4play that will forever say KITAUN = RAZORR   shocked grin

wow . . .[b] .RAZORR RESURRECTS FROM THE DEAD ! shocked :[/b]o shocked grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Chacal

Bleep it, she can be Mother Theresa incarnate for all we care, its all good. ITS CYBER SPACE!!

@ Cassiel

Be whomever you choose to be girl, you won't get another peep from me.

cool GOONER 89

And my baby appears shocked Razorr what is the Molue's drivers name angry SOMEBODY'S GOT TO DIE grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2008
@MC OMO

You are a prick!  Heck! You're worse than a prick, you're straight up MAD!!!!

Didn't you call me this morning -talking bullshit about how you missed me? Typical Arsenal maniac! Where you not just this morning pleading with me to come online? Meanwhile, you've been here spewing all kinda balderdash about ma being dead.

Who da heck is cassiel sef?

Abeg o! I'm not cassiel or anyone else. I'm a Chelsea fan and would continue to be one for life!

@Loyika

You too? W.E.R.E!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
Loyika, you dey crase!!

Why didn't you call me to confirm that I'd been in an accident?

Who's your baby? Was 200 Naira too much for you to spend on a recharge card to make a simple call to me?
Broke Ass Nigga!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Razorr,

My goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the Bleep have u been?
Loyika + MC Detergent(Nairaland's[b] fake[/b] CTU) have been probing and postulating heresy.
Jackal=Cougar. . . . Razorr=Cassiel. . . .How jobless can peops be?
I think u need to tell these plonkers to get a life.

UCL Q-final draws?
Arsenal and Liverpool got a raw deal. I hate those 2 teams like crazy.
Let em cancel each other out. . . . For Nairaland's sake, i want Arsenal to drop out!!!
Liverpool can still be tamed. . . . Take Torres out and they become wimps.

@ Loyika,

Mother Theresa? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
She is Lara Croft.

@ MC Omo,

Bleep off, u cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2008
I guess you guys will repeat the 7-1 stuff?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Jackal

Sorry o. I've been so busy signing government contracts. Ma pops was recently appointed a minister. grin

Don't mind Loyika and MC_Obo. I've got juicy intel that says they shag each other. grin  You can even tell from their posts that its true.

As for the UCL draws. It's interesting. Arse has never met liverpool in the UCL and we all know how stubborn liverpool can be in UEFA.
I say it would be tough for Le arse.

I'm not sure about Chelsea VS Fenerbache. Fenerbache is ma wild card so it might be tricky.

Barca VS Schalke is a done deal. I'd put ma money on Barca. Messi or no Messi.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
Razorr kiss

Na wetin now ask Kit how we were worried sad I was trying your number, but MTN is bleeping us up in PH with the rains, he then decided to call you, and informed me that you were ok sad

Na wa oh, Baby girl why you dey vex for me kiss, ok what do you want, anything i will give, just ask wink (or you can YIM me and ask wink).

You are asking about Cassiel Its like Jesus asking about God or the Holy Spirit , ain't they the same peeps grin 3 IN 1 grin

Anyways, we've missed your skinny butt in here, so don't be running off again. angry

kiss GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
B'4 una kill my Keyboard with yabs, i was using my phone when i posted that triplet!

As 4 the piece on Ben Foster's transfer from Watford. . . .  an error! but i do feel he's a much better goalie than Kuscz, watched loads of Watford games last season and he was xceptional. . . .  forget one inconsequential pre-season game, afterall Van Der Sar too made lots of errors pre-season too!

As for the UCL draw, whoa. . . . .  Roma again - not fair! we are better placed to win but. . . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Loyika

You need help! I thought you were smarter than this. Haba!

How can you say Razorr is casiel. I've looked through her posts and we've got nothing in common. I'd have thought you'd know better. I'm sorely disappointed in you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Ruudie

do u really need to explain urself away ?  undecided u get time sha  tongue

@Loyika

see this yeye girl called Razorr . . .imagine aw we dey worry ourselves, see aw hin come dey repay us  shocked  angry

WHO CARES ?  grin  grin

be u Casket . . .be u Nacet or Razor blade  cool

@Chacal

where is Cougar ? where u send am to ?

abeg resurrect am since u don dey resurrect all ur disciple small small  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Razorr,

Will u stop that? You bribe-masters!!!!!!!!!
Chelski bribed their way into the draws again and got Fernabache.
If u cannot beat Fernabache home and away then Grant should be crucified.
Kezman will be hoping to sting y'all guys but i expect TERVALHO to deal with him.

Did u say Kit is MC Obo? Obo?
Are u suggesting Kit is a pussy?
Looking at it critically, i think u may be right.
He seems to be having his PMS now and throwing his toys out of the pram like a pregnant camel.

@ MC Obo(apologies to Razorr),

You are a bloody gay . . .
Cougar is cougar . . . . Le Chac is Chacal.
If u cannot decipher that then u need to kill urself. . . . .U are a waste of black flesh!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2008
Razorr:

Loyika, you dey crase!!

Why didn't you call me to confirm that I'd been in an accident?

Who's your baby? Was 200 Naira too much for you to spend on a recharge card to make a simple call to me?
Broke Ass Nigga!

didn't see this particular RAZORR on tv. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Jackal

Mind yourself o! Stop accusing ma very own Roman of bribery. He's a gentleman. grin

Chelsea is just lucky. The same way we were lucky to get Olympiakos. tongue

Who says money doesn't rule? He even perfected it such that we get to meet Le arse or Liverpool in the quarters, which would be easier than say a United, Roma or Barca. grin

Money good o! grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Chacal

are u not an animal ? why should I be bothered that u are retarded ?  tongue

idiot like u . . .your papa don send u go Adult Education classes we no go hear word . . . MUMU !  tongue  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ MC Omo,

U are a dolt.
So if you are not an animal. . . .are u a plant?
Why am i surprised u hurl baloney as if SPERMFLAKES control your nervous system.
U dont wanna go the father tunnel with me. . . . .This is ur last warning.
Matter of fact, stop directing ur comments to me. . . . .stop quoting me.
Get a life, u unpolished juvenile.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2008
@CHACAL

na me u dey follow talk all this kain nonsense ?  undecided

u don forget abi craze don dey worry u ?  angry

u are suffering from CHRONIC MENTAL HALITOSIS . . . .worse still the Endometropia I diagnosed u for is actually getting the best of u  tongue

where is Cougar ?  tongue

where is Hucarson and all of your wolf family ?

STUPID WANNA-BE  tongue

sincerely, jokes apart, u need to get a life !!!  embarassed

at the rate at which u are going am going to have to hint your father that your case is becoming worse  angry

or is it that u don't know aw wasted u are turning out to be ?

u don't even have new diss terms . . .doofus, cunt, spermflakes, dolt,stan bla bla bla  shocked

THE BAD SON OF A GOOD FATHER    tongue  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
OMG!! So hot in ere!. . Cant even drop a post!

Razorr. . Welcome back from the dead! How has it been?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2008
Chack - seriously though, people apparently already knew the draw as early as 10:00am. There was this forum I saw, I'll try and get the link

The whole draw seems to have been fixed.

Edit: I found the link: http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The forum may crash, so I'll paste some stuff here. Check out the timestamps:-

confused
Ultra member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:28 am Post subject: Possible leak of draw Report this post Reply with quote
Rumour going around draw has been leaked, this is no doubt rubbish but if Rumour is true it's LFC - arsenal and Chelsea - fenerbache and manure v roma
No bookies will take bets on the draw either,
Let the draw commence. Comeeee on!

davet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:34 am Post subject: Report this post Reply with quote
if this was true ,then there would be an up roar.its supposed to be live at 12.00
confused
Ultra member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:38 am Post subject: Report this post Reply with quote
davet wrote:
if this was true ,then there would be an up roar.its supposed to be live at 12.00

Yes i got told by 2 people i know within betting circle who have been scuttling around trying to get a bookie to take the bet. These 2 people both told me seperately aswell. Would be uproar but it's uefa remember! he he, wouldn't surprise me. Lets see how it pans out
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2008
Razorr, where did you go to?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New year - literally

Btw - it's j-girl

As for the rest of you non-red devils, scamper back to where you came from.
As for the red devils - no stress. Y'all should take a breather.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Danity

I thunk as much , ,no apologies Jackal tongue

I always knew u were J-girl . . .na so so wink wink Debosky dey wink at u, even when hin wan yab u grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ MC Omo,

I can see you are a person of sub-normal intelligence.
A pudding-head like you should know better but being a scatter-brain, why ain't i surprised.
My meat-cleaver is about to leave a gash in your bitch-face.
Dont get it twisted. . . .  .I am your nemesis and i will chase u back to the hole u came out from.
Stinking swine!!!!

@ Banderas,

The gist of the whole draws were everywhere.
I didn't understand the whole schitzo. . . . I was on a blog as well when some heads were talking about Roma V Man Utd game.
All these draws were fixed. . . .  Berlusconi made sure the 2 teams that defeated Milan Giants PLAY with each other.
To make it worse, one of em will def'ly face Chelsea again to reduce em English teams to two.
Who says politricks don't exist in football?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
THOUSANDS of football fans bombarded the ECHO’S Liverpool FC forum today after a message appeared to correctly predict the Champions’ League draw - more than 90 minutes before it was made.

The user claimed they heard a rumour the draw would pit Liverpool against Arsenal and forecast the other matches.

It also said bookmakers had stopped taking bets.

Experts said it was virtually impossible to manipulate the time of the posting - which read 10.28am.

And a number of forum users said they had seen the posting before the midday draw.

Uefa this afternoon said the person who posted the message "must have supernatural powers".He also said Fenerbahce would draw Chelsea and Manchester United Roma

The forums’ mystery poster did not reveal the source of his information.

But he did claim bookmakers refused to take a bet on his draw predictions.

Several city bookmakers agreed this was the case – but said they were not taking bets on the draw anyway.

UEFA spokesman William Gallard said: "He must have supernatural powers. I know the people who did the draw and I am 150% certain it is completely honest.

"You might be able to fool a computer but everyone can see the teams are picked out fairly this way."

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2008/03/14/echo-forums-swamped-by-champions-league-claim-100252-20624402/
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2008
Uefa fights back

Uefa have dismissed rumours the Champions League draw might have been fixed, branding them 'ridiculous' and 'impossible'.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11945_3303099,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2008
With millions of people discussing on the web before the draw about the likely outcome,its not inconceivable that a few people will get it accurately.For every one of those accurate predictions,there were thousands of bloggers who got it wrong.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2008
The whole draw was fixed. They just came on TV to announce what they've already planned. UEFA has been doin this for a long time. .and its throwing some dirt into the game.

Liverpool got Arsenal so that at least one English team would exit the Quarter finals. The winner would then most likely face another English team, Chelsea, cutting the number further down.
United got Roma just cos of a particular reason- ticket sales. Everyone would like to see a remake of the 7-1. . And by this, building a rivalry between United and Roma like they did Chelsea and Barca. The winner of the United-Roma match would then most likely play Barca. .another money spinning match.

The final match, just as UEFA has planned, would be a "score to settle" match. See these scenerios.
Arsenal-Barca.- scores to settle on Arsenal's side.
Chelsea-Barca. The rivalry UEFA has built.
United- Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool. .The age long English rivalry.

So whatever way you look at, UEFA wins. Afterall, football is business. And they are out to make money. Alot of it. .by any means.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
razorr kiss
the last time i heard an utterance from u(be it on the web/fone/fax/letter/town crier ), u were asking ur co-host sumn like "when was the last time arsenal beat chelsea" . i didnt even know it was u, till i saw the thread 'razorr on stv'.
good to see ur still alive cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2008
Watch Out

The trio rescued their club in the last Match.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2008
Can y'all just stop all the nonsense abt set-ups, conspiracies, politricks et al. . . . . . There's only 8 teams left, 4 a pot. . . . . . Do the perm, ain't a world of options 2 pick 4rm abi

Plus no chance in hell they was ever g'onna seed all 4 EPL teams, maka why

Don't think L'pool, Arsnl & Chlski should be complaining much. Afterall, they ain't playing the BIG, BAD BARCA anytime soon!

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.