Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,371 members, 7,978,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:12 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (524821 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
@HNC
I think this is an indirect way of saying you are overworking me. Ditto who is his replacement par adventure he's injured.
Denilson is not a good man for big matches.
I love to see Assanal play but sometimes frugality does them in. Most imes they even shoot themselves on the feet.
All the same, Maybe Assanal is turning into another Ajax, that breeds players for the big clubs
But then Ajax won something even the Champions league abi no be so??

I believe Rio and Pique will do in the Centre. I don't want to rule out the Roma match. Its still a potential banana peel.
All the same, lets see if some peops will go made and make for Cassie's BRA shocked shocked shocked
I wish them all luck.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2008
WHo is gonna bet, Assanal is losing tonite
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2008
@ Rikkyjen
I can see u have become more visible now that Manure is topping,
Remember he who laughs last laughs best,
Just wait and see more drama in the next few weeks.
Don't say I told u!!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by iamok: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2008
Arsanal will send Liver vs pool out of the CL
am not been sentimental here because am fan of neither of the two but analysts have proved that n I agree
Man u will face Arsenal in the final
Man U will carry the cup
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
@HNIC
I so much like this guy cuz he never typed more than for lines.
If ever he do, the fifth line will be a link. Keep it up Bro.
@Fab4
He is absolutely spot on, at his age he should be looking for clubs where he will achieve his futbal aim
and that is to win Trophy. If he can't achieve that in Ass-Anal then he should look else where b4 Wengay
run him down. I have been telling ma Gayner friends that it will take trophy after trophy to keep Fab4 at Emirate,
He is not English and will definitely like to play for Real or Barca. That is coming to light now. Believe me Real will come
with £25Mil and wengay will sell to boast his clubs account(wonder if he gets kick back by selling). Just watch out for the mass
exodus of Arse players if they win nuffin and wengay refuse to buy again.

I bbelieveRio will play some part of the game morrow, It will not be good to rush Vida at the moment but he should be ok to
play against the arse on sunday.

United all the way.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2008
RIO COULD FACE ROMA

England central defender Rio Ferdinand could yet be fit for the second leg of Manchester United's Champions League clash with Roma on Wednesday night.

Ferdinand limped off during the second half of United's 2-2 draw at Middlesbrough and sparked fears by leaving the Riverside with his foot in a protective case.

But a scan on Monday confirmed there was no break - and he may now be available for Roma's visit to Old Trafford.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson, whose men won the first leg in Rome 2-0 last week, said: "Rio's scan was clear and we hope to have him on Wednesday."

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3400343,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2008
Goodness gracious,what's all the hype in here about my bra?! shocked shocked

@debosky
Way to fantasize,bro tongue.I think Loyika's briefs will be a better fit on your gaynner head grin grin grin
I hope you'll be around tonight to analyze how badly the Arses are going to fumble.Anyway,i said it before that i wasn't going to predict the winner or loser,but right now y'all don't look so good compared to the Scousers.

Besides,i hear Wenger sayz hez expecting penalties.So the man's not even sure of a win.Aww,you poor gaynners grin grin Anyway if it comes down to penalties y'all may get lucky cos Almunia's quite good with penalty shots.He may save one or two.Not sure how good Reina is though.Kick-off's almost here.Off to stare at my flatscreen grin grin

@reds
Good news about Rio.I'm so relieved.Now for Vida.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 2:36am On Apr 09, 2008
When Wenger predicted penalties,i'm sure he had absolutely no idea of the kind of penalty that was coming grin grin

Guess its yet another CL Liverpool - Chelsea tussle. For us,hello Barca.

On Rio's issue,the gist is that hez gonna undergo fitness test Wednesday morning.That's when the decision on whether to play him against Roma or not will be made.I so hope its a yes.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ehie007(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2008
Arsenal needs to grow up, when it comes to big games like this, guess luck doesnt come concurrently, they did it in sanciro but cuoldnt do it in anfield. i feel for them though, but liverpool is another team when it comes to champs league.

I hope we beat Roma tonight and prepare for Celtic in the semi finals. i dont see barca going through.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2008
Celtic?
Celtic has been dumped out, u must have meant Shalke
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2008
HNIC
Oboy how far? this one you just jump to United Thread have you finally decamped?
Sorry for last nite, grin grin grin grin
Althou me like it dat way. cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2008
The Gaynners Thread is more like dead now I guess.

But wait,  what the heck did Assanal play yesterday. To me it looked more like 'Score an early away goal and switch off' shocked shocked shocked
Had they maintained that first 17 minutes momentum, Liverpool will not even smell the 2nd half.
The Gaynners character became questionable and lo conceeding a penalty when they should have been defending tightly.
I hail Theophilus's bravery but Toure spoiled the young man's period. The English press would have hyped him had that game ended 2 all.
Now there is no difference between and Arsenal fan and a Bolton fan. They both are trophyless. Four seasons on the trot. What tha heck is that. If say na small club they go don pursue Wengay.
I hope has learnt his lessons. You don't compete for trophies with Kindergarten hopefuls
Boys win games but Men win Titles.
Check out the roll call and tell me where u don't have at least 5 to 6 Well established player; Chelski, Man Utd, Barcelona even Roma, Inter, Ac and Real.
So pls go buy players and stop believing youngs chicks will see you thru
Good soup na money make abi no be so my fellow reds

Player performance
Hleb was terrible and anonymous
Diaby after the goal was a ghost
Kolo was terrible on a night he was playing out of his position should be blames for goal no 3
Senderous has to take the blame for Goal 1 and 2
Fab4 is definitely tired and has to mature for the big league
Gallas couldn't even marshall his terrible defence that has conceded at least a goal in the last seven matches save for the game against AC Milan ( European Council of Elders)
Adebayor was ok but not at the peak you would expect of a first grade striker
Van Persie Anonymous
Clichy one of the good few
Flamini was also good
Gilberto was also ok
Theohilus was Very Good but not excellent that assist made his presence noticed.

Overall, after the goal, Assanal became clueless, bereft of idea and had no response to Liverpool's domination.

But hey thats what u get if a team fields players that are paid peanuts. Please compare

Torres bought E26million and earns 116k weekely
Adebayor bought for around E6million(not too sure about that) and earns 28k weekly. shocked shocked CHILD ABUSE AND TRAFFICKING grin grin grin grin

What do you expect

Solution
Assanal needs to buy at least
6 well established players to be in contention for any trophy
Two of the players must be well known Wingers
1 very good striker
Two midfielders and a defender most probably a 3 LB
What yaall thunk

I expect Man Utd to complete their job though this is looking like a banana peel because of our defence
All the same, good luck to US

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2008
aw many Arsenal threads do we have
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by otokx(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
one
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2008
ANNOUCEMENT!!!
This is to announce the passing to the great beyond of Arsenal FC. The Club was murdered yesterday by the Merseysiders. The final burial rites has been announced. The details are below

Yesterdays event at the Anfield was just the Lying in State, the interment will come up on sunday at the OT. Please, the undertakers for the job will be Rooney, Ronnie, Tevez and Nani

Refreshments will follow immediately at salford
RSVP : Cassiel, Emperoh, Jackal, 4Play, Rikkyjen, Coded Guy and justKunmi
Dress code is RED
Venue: Beetham Tower (The Hilton Hotel)

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
They will be killed again on Sunday, i wonder how many times they will die this season
Im sure they have 12 lives, the 12th one will be snuffed out on Sunday
Buncha Ninnies!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
Attendance confirmed!!
Would like to take part in the final procession.
But do not write them off I think they may still have a good Marabout
that can raise them to life.

@Reds
Whatcha y'all think should be the formation tonite
I think Gary Will be given a chance
Maybe Wes and Rio at the Centre and the Gary at his normal position
As Roma should be pummelled.

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2008
Attendance very confirmed grin We're gonna have a fun after-party once the internment ceremony is over grin grin

For tonight's match,i'm not too sure Rio's gonna play.Fergie might want to rest him for the Arses on sunday.Anyway even if he's in he may not play the whole 90 mins.

I just hope Fergie doesn't do any of his usual squad-tinkering tonight. We've paid dearly for every team he underestimated. Yeah,we're 2 goals up but it doesn't mean we should relax. I hear Nani's ok now. Hope he plays too.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2008
Lordy,no Ronaldo,Rooney?No Nani? I trust Tevez,Anderson and Park, but this team is kind of making me wonder.Hope it works out.

And Rio's on the pitch!! Beautiful sight,lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2008
United is blessed.

It is not surprising that Sir Alex decided to use this squad.

They have been playing quite well.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2008
Roma will suffer our aggression today
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
Shyte! Why couldn't you score that,Hargo

27 mins,no goal? Lordy,we shoulda scored by now angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2008
CHEI!!!!!what is this, penalty
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2008
Shit!Penalty.Thank you Wes angry

Fan-freakin'-tastic! He missed the penalty!!! Gosh,i'm estatic! grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
He missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He so missed
Thank you JESUS!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2008
Roma is the most useless side to grace the CL.

I've said it before, they should be banned.

Did you guys bribe them? How can you play a penalty like that? I'm going back to work jare.

This is madness!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
Wetin be your own self.

FIRST HALF

Barcelona 1 -  0 Schalke 04

1 (2)

RED DEVIL 0 - 0 Roma
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2008
First half over,no goals.I'm not pleased.Thot we woulda scored at least one.If Nani's available,now's the time to bring him on.Or Rooney/Ronaldo. The chances are coming,converting them seems to be the issue.Hargo is being absolutely wonderful.Great pace,and hez the one creating most of the chances.Ando's doing good too. Fergie had better make some stimulating subs early in second half.

@somze
grin grin grin grin grin
Bribe them ke?They're just scared.But really,i was surprised De Rossi missed.Lovely guy grin

nazzyon,we're going to score in second half,so update that your score sheet.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2008
Ferguson always presents crazy selection when you don't expect.

They are not doing bad.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2008
Haba Cassetti. See as the guy dey shout like say them dislocate 'im shoulder.*hiss* It doesn't look too serious to me.

I don't like the way we're giving these guys too much space to operate.Fergie,we need a good finisher! angry Nani,Rooney or Ronaldo.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2008
Nani : Injured

Ronaldo or Rooney
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2008
Gary,Ronaldo,O'Shea and Rooney are warming up.I think Fergie's going to make all 3 subs at once,whichever the three will be.He'd better be fast about it.Our team's kind of warm.Not liking it angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
Gol

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.