Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,010 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (507238 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2008
@Mc Omo
I will always want to self-service ur ass for being a false prophet and also claiming what u are not
I have been expecting fireballs from you towards me as u claim u have but u ain't got shit and am so miffed by this
Dude be a man and come out and fight me thats why am hitting shit at you Autistic Mutant
What a false prophet you are
I hope the result on Sunday favours us so that I can niggle your Devil forsaken butt.

Barca doesn't look that stable but do not doubt their Euro form
I tend to believe Jackie's prediction because they more often than not come real.
And for the Arsenal game jeez!!! i can't wait for Sunday
I want to kick their damn butt Arses

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Emperoh,

Have u guys heard?
The PFA Players' Player Of The Year nominations are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR

CESC FABREGAS

STEVIE GERRARD

DAVID JAMES

CRISTIANO RONALDO

FERNANDO TORRES

Personally, i would choose Torres. . .but i have a sneaky feeling Ronaldo would WIN it again.
El-Nino's form out of Anfield is questionable.
Cesc and Adebayor were just listed to add to the numbers. . . . . TROPHYLESS twats can't win ZILCH in this country.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2008
Waoh thats great,
I heard one of the footie mag editors feel El Nino should win ahead of Ronaldo
But me thinks Ronnie should sweep everthing
Our defenders should be nominated for keeping clean sheets
I feel they are unduly under valued when it comes to nominations like this
Vida and Rio Wes and Pat should be congratulated for conceeding just 17 EPL goals so far after 33 matches
Or whatchu thunk

But frankly Ronaldo should win all the winnnable this seaso else tell me with facts (for any disenting voice) whp else is better??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Emperoh,

You are SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot understand why Rio and Vidic isn't on that shit list.
Vidic and Rio kept 20 clean sheets in 33 league games. . . . . . That is as important as Ronaldo and Torres scoring that amount of goals.
Personally, i think El-Nino has done extremely well to have bagged 29 odd goals in his debut season. . . The last player that did that on his debut was Ruud Van Nistelrooy in 2002 and he won it despite finishing 2nd on the scorer's charts.

Torres will however be judged by his travel sickness. . . . .
He doesn't score loads on away grounds and his performance in the HEAD 2 HEAD games have been abysmal except the game against Chelsea @ Anfield.
Adebayor and Fabregas have no business on that list. . . . Why are they there? Consolation for winning THE TREBLE*? grin grin
Gerrard has done well too for dragging Liverpool to the Semis and David James have been consistent.
Letz see how it goes but i am sure Cristiano will WIN it again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2008
The truth is CR7 should win everyhing in sight this season,

But El Nino's form in Liverpool has been damn impressive, especially because this is his first season and he has and is still doing tremendously. also considering he was injured at some point.

He has scored some very scintillating goals and has actually made liverpool atleast feel that there is hope for the future, if and when they add more hungry players to their squad.

@Guys

Did you see the Getafe/Bayern match?
What the hell happened to Getafe, it was heartache.
Kinda reminds me of a certain Ass Anal Team grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2008
Le Chac look at this,

Ronaldo tops PFA nominations list  

Ronaldo is arguably the best player in the world
Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo leads the nominations for the Professional Footballers' Association players' player of the year.

The Portuguese international, 23, who has scored a phenomenal 37 goals this season, also won the award last term.

Arsenal pair Cesc Fabregas and Emmanuel Adebayor are also up for the prize, along with Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and striker Fernando Torres.

The final nominee is Portsmouth's England goalkeeper David James.

606: DEBATE
I can see them giving it to Torres, although I think Ronaldo deserves it again

sirhonestguy

Ronaldo, Fabregas and Torres are also in the running to be the PFA young player of the year - a title which Ronaldo also walked away with last season.

They are joined by Aston Villa duo Gabriel Agbonlahor and Ashley Young and Manchester City's England defender Micah Richards.

Ronaldo is being strongly tipped to be named Fifa world player of the year later on this year, after finishing behind AC Milan's Kaka and Barcelona's Lionel Messi last time around.

I don't see why Gk's and midfielders won't be given recognition
Is it all about goal scorers and strikers
I even think, all sentiments aside, that if this is done on contribution and merit,
Rooney should have his name on that list
Everton's Yobo should be there same as Gareth Barry
But what ever their criteria, how do we question that
Ade has had a good season so has Fab4 but pray they are tired out and you have to measure till season end.
No Chelski player deserves it frankly.
Lets see what happens
But like you said, I think Ronaldo CR7 will win it encore.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2008
last season, it was the story of you guys started very wll ahead of others,
we decided to start this season from 18th position and we are sitting pretty well on the 1st spot. that tells u the quality of this team.next seaon we shart start from mid-table.

71 goals between Holy Trinity can only be described as DIVINE, more to come before the seaon ends. to add to our community shield,EPL and UCL is PFA player of the season, Highest goal scorer in EPL, European Best player of the Season, Highest Goal Scorer in EPL and WORLD FOOTBALL OF THE YEAR.

What more do you want from the team oozing out quality. we aare simply the best.
the best barca can do, is to be beating 2-0 at home and 1-0 at old traford. that is there best.

Arsenal on sunday, no comment. as jackal posted, we are nailig their coffin for this season

For Chelsea, kip watching and cleaning our back (just like last season) till we start romancing the trophy at Stamford Bridge.

Ronaldo for everything winnable, EPL team of the season from goalkeeper --- striker, MANCHESTER UNITED

ONE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2008
@coded guy
I had expected Debosky to be here mouthing waterish sloppies
But if i were Micheal Laudrup I will disband the defence and Midfield
Those were so complacent thinking that they have won the game. How can you in a match of that calibre
The 1st 90mins wasn't enough warning for them and they threw away a 2 goal lead in the 2nd extra time half
Bayern should count themselves lucky
They looked visionless, tactless and i cried at their poverty stricken ideas baggage.
Let them try it with Zenith St Petersburg and their treble dreams will evaporate
During Getafe's counter attack, i was wishing their players should just convert to the Trinity
Bayern dhould have conceeded at least 6 goals if they were playing a top rated team.
Lucio was terrible in defence. Did you that Getafe's 3rd goal
He need to be stripped of his Laurels as a defender.

Whatchu think will be the formation of the starting line up for the game against the Arses
I hope Toure does a repeat of the Egpt vs Ivory Coast game
When he saw an evil spirit in Emad Motaeb. grin grin grin
CR7 will use him for Lunch and Dinner.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2008
can't really understand what happened,
Think they have themselves to blame, although i wouldn't say it was complascency
They were a man down and that would give a team like Bayern the impeus to drive forwad
I also didn't think Bayern were exceptional, but were very lucky
They kept on pumping those balls up into the getafe area and it paid off.
Hope Pato does not commit suicide. because after that mistake all bayern needed was to press forward.
I hope Laudrup has learnt something from that game, because i was rooting for them. Hard Luck.

Against arsenal.
Am having a serious laff
Rooney againts senderos, Tevez to keep Gallas busy and CR7 to do the finishing.
Come to think of it who will they mark, Hargo revealed an attacking part of him on wednesday cool cool
sooner or later Fergie might play forster on the wings.

AsS Anal is Doomed, they had better Sack Wengay before the End of the season, to atleast ease the pain of Nightrider grin grin grin

Formation
i never want to test Fergie in this aspect but I'll try

VDS Evra Rio Vida/Pique Brown Ronaldo Hargo Anderson Park Tevez Rooney
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Coded Gee
I thin you must be a very funny fella
Foster a 7 jeez!!! grin grin shocked shocked grin grin all the same lmao

Here's what i feel give me urs if you don't concur

Edwin V D S

Brown                       Pique                       Ferdinand                    Evra

Scholes                                         Carrick

Ronaldo                                                        Giggs
                                         Tevez
                                                        Rooney

Na for bench wey i get serious wahala
Kitkat
Oshea/Neville/Silvestre
JS Park
Anderson
Nani

Na im be say Hargo no even get place for this team CHINEKE!!!!! shocked shocked shocked  gini di ihe nkea!!!!
I think Fergie is shagging Giggsy's mum cos i feel he'll still stick to him like leech. I hope he doesn't cost us the season

Whatcha yall thunk
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Emperoh,

Giggs won't even feature in this game. . . . . .That was why he started on Wednesday.

My probable team is. . .

VDS

Brown Rio Silvestre Evra

Ronaldo Hargreaves Anderson Park

Rooney Tevez
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Jackie
Are u kidding me, can Silvestre play as a CB
Waoh will be good to know that
I never knew as such
He did really well on wednesday but u know Arsenal will be a tougher opposition
When will we have Vida back
I am having a heart ache for that guy
Infact i am going celibate till he returns.

Would also love to see Nani
Heard Howard Webb will be the Referee soo our guys should stay clear
No messing up with this guy
We all saw how Liverpool nay Mascherano suffered in his hands.

Whats your bench then
But truely, i can't see Scholes missing this match
He will be starting Chacal
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Jackal

thatz my formation
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Emperoh,

Go and modify your comments. . . . . . U dunno Silvestre can play as a centre-half?
Where were u in 2003/04 season? Thats his main discipline. . . . He can play left back and left centre-half.
I dont really like his distribution but he had a blistering chemistry with Rio back in the days.

Scholes won't be able to tame Fabregas like Anderson . . . . Anderson has the energy to run box to box and Fergie would note this.
Anderson has started all head 2 head games this season which was why i think he would be favourite to keep an eye on Cesc.
He has got an edge over the Spaniard and he is the only player capable of putting Fab4 in his pockets.

Scholes should be rested for Barcelona in Camp Nou.
Nani is still out. . . . I wonder why. . . . His somersaults seem to have torn a muscle in his left thigh. grin grin grin
I just don't wanna see Giggs and Scholes playing at the same time. . . . .We had an easy ride when Fergie pulled Giggs off against Liverpool.
Giggsy's corner and dead balls have been disappointing. . . . Pls compare it to Nani's. . . . JS Park will suit us better.(Pace n Energy)!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2008
I hope Giggs picks up a knock so that Fergie can't pick him.The Welsh wizard has outlived his usefulness.

I would rather have Hargo as right-back,Brown and Rio in the centre.In midfield-Carrick,Scholes and Anderson-with a 3 man attack of Tevez,Ronaldo and Rooney.

Expecting a fantastic game on Sunday.Where the hell is Loyika with his "sit back and admire"? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2008
The strenght of Ass Anal is in their midfield, even if it is somewhat depleted and deflated.
We need hard fighters in the mid field thats why i recommend a Hargo/Anderson combo, especially as vida is absent.
If we muscle Ass Anal in the midfield, the Holy Trinity will easily do the destruction, Park at the wing gives us the luxury to spread play.

we do not need Scholes and Giggs in this game, they will slow things down and probably give Ass Anal some Drive. we need t finally kill Ass Anal off to send a msg for next season grin grin grin

@ Emperor
Methinks you are probably concerned bout the fact that silvestre is just coming from injury into a sensitive position as CB. Me too, But with Hargo and Anderson in Font of him i think he would do just fine. But i kinda prefer Pique in that position at the moment.

Nani is who i would miss, he seems to have a way with the Ass Anal grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Coded Guy,

Giggs should just declare himself UNFIT. . . . .Somebody should just whack his legs and keep him out till the season ends.
Vidic suffered a knee injury. . . . How i wish injury can be transfered. . . . . Giggsy has no clue, can't run, can't pass, can't tackle, can't score.
Ferguson gave Boro 2 points on sunday playing Giggsy. . . . . .If Park had started, we coulda scored 3 goals before their revival!!!!

The only way to stop Fabregas is to UNLEASH Anderson in the midfield.
Blimey. . . . The young Brazilian shackled Gerrard TWICE and Cesc TWICE this season alone. . . . It's simple logic.
Lemme have the HOLY TRINITY running things up front. . . . If we attack Arsenal from the blast of the whistle, they won't attack United in 90 mins.
That was what Fergie did in February which reduced Arsenal to 1 shot on goal/no corner in the whole game.

COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2008
Verysad to note that Nani is still out
The guy has a way of getting at these Gaynners
Hopefully the team we have will do the job
But Chacal, i think SAF will go for Scholes with Anderson.
But i strongly believe he will feature Scholes
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Emperoh,

I hope Fergie chooses the right players.
Whatever he does, he shouldn't even start Giggsy on sunday!!!!
We cannot cope with 2-3 different liabilities against Le Arse. . . . .

I can still tolerate Scholesy. . . .The little dink against Roma at the Olympico stadium to set Ronaldo's power header was a peach!!!
We are far stronger than the Arses. . . . even when they were IN FORM, they could only get an equaliser in the dying minutes.
Fergie will def'ly start Ando. . . He has faith in him and once refered to him as a BIG MATCH player!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
@coded guy
I had expected Debosky to be here mouthing waterish sloppies
But if i were Micheal Laudrup I will disband the defence and Midfield
Those were so complacent thinking that they have won the game. How can you in a match of that calibre
The 1st 90mins wasn't enough warning for them and they threw away a 2 goal lead in the 2nd extra time half
Bayern should count themselves lucky
They looked visionless, tactless and i cried at their poverty stricken ideas baggage.
Let them try it with Zenith St Petersburg and their treble dreams will evaporate
During Getafe's counter attack, i was wishing their players should just convert to the Trinity
Bayern dhould have conceeded at least 6 goals if they were playing a top rated team.
Lucio was terrible in defence. Did you that Getafe's 3rd goal
He need to be stripped of his Laurels as a defender.

To win any European trophy you have to play at least one very difficult game. Hardly does a team stroll to the trophy e.g

2007 UCL : Milan vs Celtic . Milan were eventual winners but They neede a last gasp winner against Celtic from Kaka.

2006 UCL : Barca vs Arsenal barca won the trophy but they had to sweat it out with Arsenal and came back from the dead to win the trophy. Most people would argue it was unfair to Arsenal and that Barca don't deserve it.

2005 UCL: Liverpool vs Chelsea. Liverpool won but the game against Chelsea was on the edge for long period. Chelsea even missed a last minute tap in that would have sent them to the final. Most people would argue that the game was unfair to chelsea and 'Pool didnt deserve it.

2004 UCL: Porto vs MaN Utd Porto won but needed a last gasp winner against Man uUtd from Costinha to win. That brought Mourinho into limelight. Most people would argue the game was brutal to Man Utd and porto did not deserve it.

2003 UCL: Milan vs Ajax. Q-Final Milan got a last touch of the game winner through Filipo Inzaghi against an inspired Ajax who drew level at the San Siro. Most would argue the game was brutal to Ajax and Milan did not deserve it

If you follow the La Liga, you would see that Getafe is a thorn in the flesh of the big teams ask Barca and Real Madrid.

The game was tough but our mental toughness made us prevail.

Just one word for you : Fortune favours the brave

Forza Bayern
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2008
Have your say
Who do you think should win the Player of the Year award?
1 Manu Adebayor
1%

2 Cesc Fabregas
6%

3 Steven Gerrard
6%

4 David James
4%

5 Cristiano Ronaldo
65%

6 Fernando Torres
18%

Folks doesn't this say it all
This was as voted by readers on daily mail
CR7 has it again this season
But then this doesn;t decide
Lets wait for the end of the season to know who wins it.
But pls be aware that its not by number of goals scored but by how well u have contributed to your teams success

VIVA Ronaldo
Viva Man UTD
VIVA The BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!!

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Emperoh
Sylvestre played as a central for United. hes just like Brown. They are prone to errors whenever they are play as central defenders.

@Jackal
I dont know why SAF will like to play Giggs with all the outcry against him. Park is surely on form and he should play ahead of Giggs. Its painful Nani is out, hes sure a bomber anytime. nyways, its gonna end 3-1
Ronaldo will score and Ronney will get a brace.

@dayo
cut that your epistle. That ur Bayern is shyte compared to United.
we will beat you guys on your turf anytime anyday!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2008
Sir Alex Ferguson and Cristiano Ronaldo have claimed the Barclays Manager and Player of the Month awards for March.

Manchester United claimed victories over Fulham, Derby, Bolton, Liverpool and Aston Villa to move clear at the top of the Premier League table.

Ronaldo continued his astonishing season during March, with vital goals against Derby, Bolton and Liverpool, before producing an astonishing backheeled effort against Villa.

http://www.skysports.com/experts/expert_story/0,19793,12064_3410464,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2008
Copied from the MFS

[b]Ronaldo v Adebayo[/b]r
Barclays Premier League 07/08 stats:

CR EA
29 -- 31 Matches played

27 -- 19 Goals scored
18 -- 9 Home goals
9 -- 10 Away goals

17 -- 13 Right foot
5 -- 1 Left foot
5 -- 5 Header

5 -- 8 Six-yard box
17 -- 10 In the penalty area
5 -- 1 Outside the area

13 -- 10 First half
14 -- 9 Second half
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2008
Arsenal aint good . . .BUT THEY HAVE GOT 2 PLAYERS IN THE EPL NOMINATIONS FOR PLAYER OF THE YEAR . . . .FOOD FOR THUNK tongue

CRON might well win it . . .why the bloody heck was ur acclaimed Anderson not nominated

or ur so much touted Tevez or Rooney tongue

u guys need to look inwards . . .majority of ur players are just above average tongue save for EVRA, RONALDO ANDERSON AND VIDA, majority of the others just make up the number, FUNNY ENUFF CRON wont be anywhere near scoring the no of goals he has if ROONEY WERE TO HAVE BEEN SO ABSENT cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Whats your point?
In your delusion, u think Van Der Sar, Rio, Carrick, Nani, Hargreaves, Rooney and Tevez are not good?
Keep hallucinating!!!!! I don't expect any Gaynner to be rational until May 2008 so u are allowed to spew ur heap of applesauce. grin grin

Meanwhile, i need your bloody favour as Mr. Fix it.
I am coming down to do the schitzo called NYSC. . . . Can u fix me in Lagos State since u r close to Fashola?
U will also need to gimme the lowdown of what goes down in the 3 weeks period?
DSTV? Lobsters n Scallions? Cognac n Spirit? Beautiful chics? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2008
Arsene Wenger. date=Sun, Apr 13, 2008, 4pm: Arsenal Website :

“I have always loved efficiency and C Ronaldo had that in the goals he has scored. He plays as a winger but he's scored 37 goals. You cannot deny that.”

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=490213&cpid=703&title=Wenger+-+Ronaldo+is+the+best+at+the+moment

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chris Harris. Thursday, April 10, 2008: Arsenal Website:

IMPRESSIONS OF ARSENAL
"You would think that Arsenal's 4-0 defeat in the FA Cup at Old Trafford could have some sort of bearing on Sunday's game. Everything has conspired against Arsenal since then, that game was a real season-turner in many ways. It clearly had an impact on their League form and now they are coming into this game on the back of a fantastic game at Anfield, but they were the losers and you don't know how that will affect them. It's make-or-break for them, if they lose this one they can say goodbye to everything. They have to be up for it and, although footballers are reluctant to talk of revenge, there has to be a feeling of that from the Cup game. It really is a big one for Arsenal.

"As far as title contenders for next season, you can't look beyond the same four. Liverpool have had another disappointing season in the League, you wonder whether they are just going to be European candidates. Chelsea I can't see changing and Arsenal, apart from United, are the one team who have been very pleasing on the eye this season. They are a young side, sadly for them they have run out of steam. But with the experience of this season and perhaps a few signings in the summer, I am convinced they will be there again and perhaps will take it even closer next season in every competition.

Chris Harris. Thursday, April 10, 2008: Arsenal Website:

THE STORY SO FAR
"There's no reason to believe that they won't go on and win it. I did say before the Middlesborough game that United didn't look like they had a hiccup in them, something that would trip them up like when they lost against Manchester City, West Ham and Bolton this season. I was proved wrong against Boro, that's always a tough game, but I just think they are in the zone now. OK, they might drop a point here and there, but I don't think it will be enough for anyone to catch up now.

"What makes them so hard to catch is that they never follow up a defeat with a defeat, certainly not this season. They might have a blip but they come back very, very strongly and always manage to put together something. The wounds are repaired very quickly unlike Arsenal this season. Their wound has stayed open for too long and teams can inflict further damage. United don't seem to have that in their make-up, they recover so quickly from set-backs."
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2008
@CHACAL

u wanna come to Lag for ur NYSC shocked thats no issue wiv me wink

not to worry . . . .Wormedup and I would get u the best of 'em fine chics. . .DSTV/HITV aint no issue, u name it all we get it for u but dont trust us too much cos we BOTH HATE SCUMMIES tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ MC Omo,

I know u can fix just about anything.

However, i need to know if u can fix me so i do the orientation camp in Lagos State. . .
I heard all em other states are fuckery and sometimes, remote!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, is it compulsory one stay in the camp or can one do off n on thingy(go in the morning, leave in the evening)?
How much are u gonna charge for your love-vendor services? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2008
all for free if only you would admit ARSENAL IS GREAT ! tongue

. . . .and erm erm stop ur anti-Arsenal comments until u must have finished ur NYSC cool

BTW. . . I served in Rivers state and really dont grin have any cause to have complained. . . .the fave states for most peeps from yonder are Lagos, Rivers and the FCT wink

u can flex all u want if u got ur dough . . . had for me self a swell time during the 3wks but HECK ! I found myself doing the whole year in camp as against my initial braggado of going AWOL with proper arrangement put in place
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ Jackal,

I heard these things are difficult these days. Do all you can
to fix it early enough or prepare for a few weeks of not too
pleasant experience.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Be serious. . . . . I wont have time for NL while i am serving. . . . .
Tell me about PH camp. . . .one of ma homies in Leeds told me he had the best time of his life.
Some geezers also said FCT and Lagos are the best so what gives?

I need a camp where i dont have to sleep in the camp, where i can use a car and bend the rules without breaking!!!!
Errrrrm, DSTV/HiTV is also compulsory. . . . I cannot miss me footie.
Pretty galz should also be added to the menu list. . . . . .I am ALLERGIC to wowo chics. tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ Akinalabi,

Where in the name of zeus have u been?

I am thinking of March/April 2009 . . . .MC Omo should have sorted something out by then.
Can't take the risk of serving in Zamfara or Abia(i heard they eat corp members) or any other fuckery state.
If u can help, please advise!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.