Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,886 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:44 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (507201 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hugoboi:

Oshea as right full back??>>>>>>>> OMG!!>>>>>>>>thats recipe for disaster
Sir Alex dares not.Being a tactician @ the highest level,he knows betta than that.
O'Shea is just a timebomb waiting to explode and i say we ship him off to Siberia
@ the next available opportunity.
Gbam hate that guy with passion, don't even know what he is doing in Man United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2008
Told y'all not to underestimate Barca.Therez still plenty of time left before the match,in which their team could get much better. Sure they could also get worse,but that's close to impossible.
And right now its looking like i'm going to miss the showdown,and the return leg too maybe cry NYSC is a real bitch angry Perfectly wrongest time to go get holed up in camp! Must Nigerians always be this wicked?

Torres is on a roll.30 goals now this season.I doubt that he'll remain at Liverpool for long.Clubs will be clamoring for that dude.

We're up next.I know Arses will be looking to vent their UCL frustrations on us grin.But i don't doubt that we can effectively contain 'em.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Cass,

Don't despair!!!!!!!! U can follow the matches on transistor radio in the NYSC camp. tongue tongue

Whatchu think about Fergie's selection?
No Anderson and Tevez?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2008
wow !  cool

its time to keep u foolish mancs quiet once again . . . cool

but I wont be here until later at night to rub it all in . . .  tongue

a draw wont be a bad result for us . . . . . A WIN WOULD SUIT US JUST FINE  cheesy

Anderson or not . . .Manure would go down  cool

Tevez or not . . . . . .Manure would go down  cool

BRING IT ON !!!!  cool

WE ARE THE ARSENAL  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Chac
I hope you get posted to Yobe state tongue

As long as they're on the bench,its still aiight.Our attack will be strong during the first 45,and will remain strong in the last 45 when he brings them on.I think Fergie's move is ok.Arsenal don't have much of a bench,save for Walcott.And that's if Walcott's not already starting.Fab will tire out by second half.Ando will come on and have him for dinner then grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ MC Omo,

You are a bloody onanist!!!!!

Man Utd wld go down? Are u out of ya fucking mind?
U even went further in your IDIOCY to say a draw suits y'all. . . . . . Thats priceless!!!!!!
Keep basking in your tomfoolery . . . . . .

Lemme give u a perfect dish for thunk. . . . http://blogs.notw.co.uk/sport/2008/04/you-dont-know-w.html
That link told us some few Arsenal players challenged Wenger on his wrong selection and senility.
They said: ARSENE, u dunno what u are doing? Alex Song as a CB. . . . Lehmann as the goalie.
Anutha de javu? Lehmann to concede anutha 4 goals!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2008
Idiot . . . tongue

where were u when Manure lost home and away last season

remember u promised to dance naked on Oxford square if u lost . . .did u dance naked tongue

now say it; IF WE DRAW OR LOSE TO ARSENAL I WILL DANCE NAKED AT TRAFALGAR SQUARE . . . .SAY IT DUDE grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2008
Walcott and Bendtner on the bench again.So predictable,Wenger.Save for the Song-Lehmann thingy.Hope he hasn't buried himself this time.

Rooney-Ronaldo-Park will be a powerful combo,i am sure of it.

Up United!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2008
Ok,is it just me or is Wes Brown anutha Philippe Senderos? angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
Did Song just help us defend?Thanx dude grin

We're not composed at all.And giving these guys too much space for my liking.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2008
See what i criticize most about Arsenal.They've been in perfect positions to take good shots at United's goal a number of times now,but as usual,excessive passes.They have absolutely no idea how to convert chances.

Anyway,our luck.

Jeez! He missed!

And,what exactly is Song doing on the pitch?Senderos would have been a better choice cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2008
well done rooney
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2008
I cant believe this is Arsenal n Man Utd playing.

Both teams have been shyte with Arsenal shading it.
The only thing missing for Arsenal is the goals. . . . . . . Adebayor has been shyte!!!!
Scholes have been a ghost and Wazza has been terrible. . . . . . Apache woulda at least buried one of those chances.

Arsenal's 5-man midfield has outnumbered our 3 midfielders and Scholes have been too slow to initiate attack.
I wanna see Scholes out. . . . . with Anderson coming in.  Pull out Park in the 70th for Apache and we would win.
The game hasnt lived to its billing. . . . .Bleep Wenger for crashing out in the title race so early.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Jackal

You are dissing Wenger for having the better team on show. . . .Na wa oo grin

But I think Utd will sneak one or two goals. Arsenal have had their time.

I fear for them if they concede one. . . .the floodgates might open.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2008
Poor half from United. Zero marking(the result of underestimation,i'm sure),they're giving Arsenal way too much space to do their thing.For the love of moses,your opponent is playing with the ball 2 yards in front of you and instead of going to him to put your leg in or tackle or something you're just watching and admiring his feet angry Uncharacteristic of United.

Park has fallen asleep,Ronaldo is well and totally marked.Guy hasn't made any move without not less than 3 Arses on him.Rooney's trying but missing chances. I think we need Ando in the midfield. Perhaps Gary would be helpful now too. We have little control over the midfield,contrary to what i expected. Only our defense is holding up,of which Wes is scaring me.Van der Saar has had to make a few good saves.
We're playing like we're not interested in winning this,and its pissing me way off.Expected better.

If not that Arsenal is shyte right now,they should be a goal up.Messed up all the chances they had,especially Ade's spectacular miss. Arsenal was the better side in this half,just no goal to show for it.Good thing too.
United had better step up their game during the next 45. Anyway,Arses may be tired by then after this show of stamina.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
Well . . .  Looks like the gunners have played better in the 1st half.

I hope my united guys wake up sharp!sharp! in the 2nd half o!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Jackal
On a good day, I'll be here boasting bout how we were the better side in the first half
But the truth is that the second half is AW's weakpoint, when the changes start coming in

How will you say the game hasn't lived up to it's billing?
It's Fergie that's being concsious, AW has thrown caution into the winds.
No sane coach will go attacking like this at OT, Wenger's just going all out.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2008
Smart move Wenger,, squeezed the midfield with many players, even bench riddled Gilberto,
Lets wait and see what fergie does in second half,
Maybe he is waiting for wengers boys to tire out in d mifield then introduce anderson,
remove park, replace with giggs, move ronaldo to right, hagreaves to middle, and outplay them gunners.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
and Adebayor of all people has scored! cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2008
They almost made it 2! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2008
A goal down.Why am i not surprised?With the way United's been playing,i expected as much.

Way to go Gallas.Penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2008
penalty for United!, gallas handball!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2008
Goooaalll Ronaldo!!!!

Anyway i ain't celebrating too much.United need to get back in this and fast!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2008
goal!!!!!!!!!!!, thank God Ronaldo scored the penalty!! grin (after the 2nd attempt)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2008
Anderson and Tevez!!!!!!

The big boys are here.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2008
Tevez,Anderson IN, Scholes,Park OUT!

Game On United!!! Common!!! smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2008
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

FANTASTIC FREE-KICK BY HARGREAVES!!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2008
Whoouuuoooott!!! shocked

Perfect goooaaalll! Lehmann did not move an inch!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
HARGREAVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am sure ALMUNIA coulda moved to save that!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
Arsenal pissed us off
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2008
Jeez! I still can't understand why the German giant didn't move at all! Or was he expecting Ronaldo to take it? Whatever the reason,you're a great goalie Jens kiss grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2008
FANTASTIC RONALDO
DOING HIS JOB

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.