Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,557 members, 7,965,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (522005 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2008
Emperoh:

A-40
You must be having some fiendish spasms about my A;Level right
Not to worry, i do soo well to pass exams and A'Level no matter how difficult it was, i did scale over
Forget about me errors here. They are like that because i am too dumb to read when posting aiit
If you have a problem with being a m. . . f. . k.n los'r let me know.

Who allowed a dumbo like you near a computer? better go back pick your shovel and start digging sewer lines.Manual labourer like you tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2008
A-40:

Who allowed a dumbo like you near a computer? better go back pick your shovel and start digging sewer lines.Manual labourer like you tongue
Iwas wondering if all the men your village are night soil men tongue
because u are glaringly showing off your your talent grin tongue
Doofus
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2008
Emperoh:

Iwas wondering if all the men your village are night soil men tongue
because u are glaringly showing off your your talent grin tongue
Doofus
Yawns is that all you got? surely you can do better.When will you put up an error-free post you are Error personified.Confused Mofo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Alalabi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2008
United should sell want-away Ronaldo

The support Ronaldo received from United supporters last season was unbelievable - he was adored, idolised and comfortably established himself as one of the most popular characters at the club.

As Ronaldo's 42-goal haul helped United to a league and European Cup double - the fans were happy to put the Portuguese winger on a pedestal and compare his undoubted brilliance to the likes of George Best and Eric Cantona.

However, just weeks after Ronaldo lifted the Champions League trophy in Moscow - a growing number of the club's supporters, arguably a majority, want him out the door and whisked off to Bernabéu as soon as possible.

A group of United fans unveiled banners to that effect as Ole Gunnar Solskaer's reserves kicked-off their pre-season campaign with a win at Burscough on Saturday. Meanwhile, the Reds' travelling contingent sounded less than impressed with the player as Fergie's first-team won 2-0 at Aberdeen.

Fans have been left increasingly disillusioned following Ronaldo's latest comments. Weeks ago, he described a transfer to Madrid as a "dream" and a "forward move". Now, the 22-year-old has backed up comments from FIFA president Sepp Blatter that the saga lends itself to "modern slavery".

Ronaldo's job is to play professional football for Manchester United. It's a cliché - but the majority of the club's supporters would do that for free. He's paid an obscene amount of money to pull on the red jersey - yet considers himself a slave. He's hardly in touch with the working-class fans of Salford, is he?

Sir Alex Ferguson doesn't want Ronaldo to leave and that's understandable. Losing his most-valuable player to a top European rival will show weakness; and the Scotsman will also have to fill the void left by the winger's departure. However, the time has come for the club to bite the bullet and cash-in on Ronaldo.

He doesn't want to be here and the fans, after half-a-summer of Ronaldo's outbursts, want him gone. His transfer value will never be higher - so the club could do a lot worse than cash-in and spend the money on two or three world-class additions to the squad.

If this saga continues, expect a few flags at Burscough's Victoria Park to just be the tip of the iceberg

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2008
A-40:

Yawns is that all you got? surely you can do better.When will you put up an error-free post you are Error personified.Confused Mofo
You are such a savage idiot and Scumtwat tongue tongue
have u nada to say than trying to point out me errors
You must be feeding from the anus tongue tongue
Please say something else. Anyway u are of no importance than pointing out errors. Go on boy. Minion!! tongue tongue

Manc this is good news
Le Chac i know you didn't want this but u have to accept it
Not to worry, i will take responsibility and defend me self if He flops at OT. Unlikely cheesy wink wink

"Friday Gossip column

BREAKING GOSSIP
Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov is currently in Manchester to undergo a medical before joining Manchester United in deal worth £28 million. (Daily Mail 15:25 BST) "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7562461.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2008
Emperoh:

You are such a savage idiot and Scumtwat tongue tongue
have u nada to say than trying to point out me errors
You must be feeding from the anus tongue tongue
Please say something else. Anyway u are of no importance than pointing out errors. Go on boy. Minion!! tongue tongue
Oxymoron!! The only Scumtwat here is you
I am only doing your illiterate self a favor by pointing out your errors so you dont go and disgrace yourself on a higher scale you should pay me for giving you game for free.Pea-brain grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2008
@ Alalabi,

Why are u so fond of posting stale news here?
The last comment of yours musta been 6 weeks ago so why drop it here when events have surely overtaken the whole schitzo??
Behave yourself and stop constituting a nuisance.

@ Emperoh,

It's a rumour.
I just saw Ferguson's press conference on MUTV and he denied the story.
He said nuthing has changed and Spurs are still stalling on Berbatov.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2008
Maybe we should just get over this Berbatov stuff and move on with our season. If Spurs aint selling, good luck to them.

Has Manucho been granted Permit?

Can't wait for the season to start jare wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2008
I really dunno why United is so bent on signing Berbatov.
Get Huntelaar and let the games begin.
Anytime United goes to the market. . . .controversy starts.
This time last season, it was Tevez. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Emperoh,
It's a rumour.
I just saw Ferguson's press conference on MUTV and he denied the story.
He said nuthing has changed and Spurs are still stalling on Berbatov.

OHH Shit!!!!!!! Not again. Can't these stories just be true. . . . just for once
U win this time but not again
We have to sign Berba whether good or bad. Good a thing Rooney is back. Just confirmed it thru this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1045657/Berbatov-holds-showdown-talks-Spurs-chairman-Levy-United-move.html

A-40:

Oxymoron!! The only Scumtwat here is you
I am only doing your illiterate self a favor by pointing out your errors so you don't go and disgrace yourself on a higher scale you should pay me for giving you game for free.Pea-brain grin

U are the dumpest Gremlin i have ever set me eyes on.
Blimey. . . . . I should pay you for what!!! OMG shocked shocked
Wonders shall never end. . . . imagine madness wanting to teach me!! "Emperoh i hushie la anya ebea"
A-40 kindly hand urself over to the authorities of the nearest remand home to you.
Tell me, was the egg that developed into you donated by a Porcupine? tongue tongue
I guess the cum was also mixed with 33 Lager Beer!! grin tongue
U are a metaphor for idiocy. Murutu Mpafu!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2008
Berbatov should stay at SPURS of Bleep off to Barcelona.
We need someone willing to be patient and be on the bench when THE HOLY TRINITY are doing the business on the pitch.
Berba is a prima donna who would sulk when his name gets missing on the team list.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
Emperoh:

You are the dumpest Gremlin i have ever set me eyes on.
Blimey. . . . . I should pay you for what!!! OMG shocked shocked
Wonders shall never end. . . . imagine madness wanting to teach me!! "Emperoh i hushie la anya ebea"
A-40 kindly hand yourself over to the authorities of the nearest remand home to you.
Tell me, was the egg that developed into you donated by a Porcupine? tongue tongue
I guess the come was also mixed with 33 Lager Beer!! grin tongue
You are a metaphor for idiocy. Murutu Mpafu!!!
You are incorrigible your case is a lost cause i give up.I am not a Gremlin i am a Goblin grin a wannabe goon like you is nothing to a Goblin

I dont expect you to pay me how can a palmwine tapper/sewer digger like you get funds to pay me i am just being charitable tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
@Emperoh

Don't mind asses like Kit. He knows i'm not Razorr,but his stupid pride won't let him relent and accept the truth grin. It must be tough for chauvinistic,egotistical goats men when they're made to look like fools.

@H
Why all the hate for Berba grin If Fergie wants him at OT,trust that when he gets there Fergie will put him in order,re-screw his head on properly. Rooney's evidence of that, Nani soon to be another.

What time are the Arses playing tomorrow? Just got really annoying news that i may have to work tomorrow angry Would really hate to miss the soccer line-ups for tomorrow.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2008
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/15/sunderland.manchesterunited

Even Keano doesn't feel you guys will retain the Trophy!!

lipsrsealed GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2008
loyika:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/15/sunderland.manchesterunited

Even Keano doesn't feel you guys will retain the Trophy!!

lipsrsealed GOONER 89

How do i know you were Gooner post this -ish?  grin grin grin. King of Link posters. You still  havn't stopped loving the tabloids grin grin

When i was reading this Keano stupidity-induced Drivel, I knew YOU,Loyika were Gooner be giggling like a 16year old in love  tongue and i knew it was Gooner be posted in a jiffy when i logged in . . grin grin grin. If United is dethroned, then the Chelshyte team would follow, but not that Adebayor led "You there" team  tongue tongue  grin

Meanwhile, the season starts tommorow, what more can i do but SIT DOWN AND ADMIRE. . .   tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2008
those 'you theres' aka 'sankwa' players will shock y'all this season. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2008
@ Debosky,

Where is the predictions thread, u sankwa?? angry angry angry

@ Loyika,

We don't have to retain it this term but to silence twats like Keano and y'all. . . . Ferguson would retain the PREM.
It's hard not to see United coming out tops again this season.
The best news coming out at OT is WAZZA is fit and rearing to tear the BARCODES into shreds on sunday.

So shut the Bleep up, sit back and ADMIRE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2008
Seems i won't be missing any games tomorrow afterall. . .yay grin

Its still too early to predict,Jackal. Season's just beginning,and we all know how unpredictable soccer could be sometimes.Right now we look good ; what we should do is hope we stay good.

Seems some people are truly scared to make loads of ''the trophy is ours'' predictions like last season grin Guess they don't want their words coming back to haunt them lipsrsealed grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Seems i won't be missing any games tomorrow afterall. . .yay grin

Its still too early to predict,Jackal. Season's just beginning,and we all know how unpredictable soccer could be sometimes.Right now we look good ; what we should do is hope we stay good.

Seems some people are truly scared to make loads of ''the trophy is ours'' predictions like last season grin Guess they don't want their words coming back to haunt them lipsrsealed grin

Don't make me give ur lips a big BITE.

One thing i love about the Premiership is the fact that it's easy to see through every team's strength in depth.
There's no way either Man Utd or Chelsea can finish below the 2nd position. . . . .It will be an abomination.
The title is either going to SB or staying at Man Utd. . . . . Fergie is back with his "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
He wants just one addition(striker) and i am glad with that. . . . .We are pretty much covered everywhere else.

Arsenal fans are not GLOATING like i expected and this aint good news.
Anyways, lets pray they start off flying and winning their first 6 games. . . . That should get Loyika few pre-ejaculations to spill about.
Trust Debosky to quickly liken such start with 2003/4 season and how Eduardo's injury would help the team spirit.
Lordi, Vieira, Banderas and HNIC would start spitting heresies similar to satanic verses.

P.S. Arsenal's game is at 12.45pm at the Emirates. It seems it might clash with Nigeria's game in the Olympix.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
Did someone tell you my lips are chicken wings?  undecided  grin

Nigeria's game is at 11am.  .  .they won't clash.The Eagles' match should be ending just about when Arsenal's will be starting,unless therez a tie with the Ivorians and extra time happens. Otherwise,there shouldn't be any real clash.

Anyway,worst case scenario,we miss first half of Arsenal's game.No biggie,afterall,country first cheesy

Arses arent gloating cos they haven't got much in their arsenal right now.When their injured guys start coming back,its then we won't have peace anymore.Their games are quite easy tho,so they should win.
As for Chelsea,hmm. They've been denied trophies too many times after coming real close to touching it,so i guess they'll be out with the force of wounded lions this time 'round. They may be the team United will find most difficult.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Did someone tell you my lips are chicken wings? undecided grin

Why don't u show me a pic so i can see how luscious they are?? grin cheesy

Nigeria's game is at 11am. . .they won't clash.The Eagles' match should be ending just about when Arsenal's will be starting,unless therez a tie with the Ivorians and extra time happens. Otherwise,there shouldn't be any real clash.

Anyway,worst case scenario,we miss first half of Arsenal's game.No biggie,afterall,country first cheesy

Arsenal should have it easy against West Brom unless something catastrophic happens again.
Toure should start tomorrow and thats a big plus for the Gaynners.
Watch out for Gervinho in the Olympic game tomorrow.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2008
Pictures? Ok. Watch out for the DHL guy tomorrow morning. He should come knocking @ abt 11am cheesy

Toure isn't even fully fit.AW's gonna use him like that,prob'ly outta desperation grin

Gervinho's hot.Kalou believes they're gonna spell N-I-G-E-R-I-A tomorrow.Their confidence is gettin me a tad worried for the Eagles.I don't think they'll win this one.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2008
Cristalz:

Pictures? Ok. Watch out for the DHL guy tomorrow morning. He should come knocking @ about 11am cheesy

Stop that joke. . . . . I wanna see it now. grin cheesy

Toure isn't even fully fit.AW's going to use him like that,prob'ly out of desperation grin

I heard he is now 90% fit.

Gervinho's hot.Kalou believes they're going to spell N-I-G-E-R-I-A tomorrow.Their confidence is gettin me a tad worried for the Eagles.I don't think they'll win this one.

We shall see who would win this one.
I have a sneaky feening Gervinho would get a hatrick though.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
Hattrick ke? e easy? Vanzekin may be an over-zealous kid sometimes,but he is quite good.I don't see 3 goals slipping past him just like that.So long as he keeps his cool and concentrates,we shouldn't concede more than one.
Problem is that porous defence and selfish attack; weak midfield too. Siasia really should've brought Mikel. And i don't understand what the deal is with benching Osazee till late 2nd half. Seems he thinks Osazee is Kanu undecided

Haven't watched the Ivorians play at all,so i'm not too sure just how strong they are.But from their good spell @ Ghana '08,the Eagles aren't having an easy flight tomorrow. Whoz the Ivorian GK? Anyone popular?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2008
Oops. Think the match is @ 2pm, not 11am like i said earlier. If its 2pm, it will clash with Arsenal's. Liverpool's up @ 4pm,i think.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
@hanni

watz up, hw re u preparing for d openner 2morrow it would be mouth watering 2 see west brom taking a victory. predictions are 2 - 1 in favour of the baggies.

about the IM thing its meant to be private, dnt want 2 start discussing my private issues in a public forum. cool

@chriz

Its been a while grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
@ Cristalz,

I like ur optimism.
The Ivoriens i saw are more mobile, pacy and business-like than the Nigerians.
Its not impossible for Vankezin to concede 4 goals tomorrow. grin grin
Bagayoko, Kalou, Gervinho and few others r the main threats.

Match is at 2pm?? Cheese n Rice!!!!!
Anyways, i can handle it. . . . . . Arsenal should better score 4 goals in the 1st half so the match can end in an anti-climax.
If they leave it late, i wld be forced to watch those villainous gaynners to the end.
Nuthing makes me smile than seeing Wenger's face in anguish.
Blimey. . . . . .Arsenal loss will make me happier than Nigeria's victory. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Joe B,

Ssup soldier??
Wat is the dealie? grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2008
@H

Jeez,didn't know u'd become such a die-hard Arsenal fan cheesy ''Forced'' to watch them till the end? Hmm. Interesting. grin As for me,i so don't mind leaving 'em Gaynners @ the end of 1st half to switch to Nigeria - Ivory Coast. The Olympic QF will definitely be more action-packed and intense than Arsenal's game. . .carries more weight and importance than a mild premiership game the Arses are most likely gonna win. Definitely not worth missing.

I'm not that optimistic about the Eagles,but i like to think they will play better tomorrow,seeing as its the QFs,and the Ivorians are not an easy team.Perhaps the god of soccer just might intervene for Naija,lol.

@joe b

Hey dude.Howz it going? You also opting to see Arsenal's game thru to the end and miss the Eagles' first half like Jackal?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
Cristalz:

@H
Jeez,didn't know u'd become such a die-hard Arsenal fan cheesy ''Forced'' to watch them till the end? Hmm. Interesting. grin As for me,i so don't mind leaving 'em Gaynners @ the end of 1st half to switch to Nigeria - Ivory Coast. The Olympic QF will definitely be more action-packed and intense than Arsenal's game. . .carries more weight and importance than a mild premiership game the Arses are most likely going to win. Definitely not worth missing.

I am doing this for Debo n his pathetic chumps!!!
Nigeria's game would unite everyone but the PREM pits us against each other which is more fun. grin cheesy
Say the truth, are u comfy backing the same team with Kit, Debo and Ijaw Man Loyika?? tongue tongue tongue

I'm not that optimistic about the Eagles,but i like to think they will play better tomorrow,seeing as its the QFs,and the Ivorians are not an easy team.Perhaps the god of soccer just might intervene for Naija,lol.

Eagles should win albeit with luck.
Match might go into extra time n penalty shoot-outs but the Ivoriens are better.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2008
Criz/Le Chac
I saw the CIV v Australia game and i bet you all the fears i had about these guys vanished. I mean CIV
Not to say they aren't good, i am taking nada from them. Gervinho (sounds brazilian cheesy) and Kalou alone can be a handful
But somehow i trust Siasia to rise to the occassion. He is not the type of coach to play to the gallery.
i dare say he's about the best coach this country has now if not the best.
Watch for a packed midfield and some counter attacking move moro.I hate to think of how selfish our attackers have been thru out
I just hope we are more composed in front of goal and play unselfishly this time around.
The Ivoriens are also spendthrifts goal wise. Kalou missed an open net on Wednesday.
But i dey fear that Gervinho guy. He has a knack for defence splitting passes even as a striker shocked shocked

Debo, Kit, Loyiks, A-40
You guys aren't too excited about your game moro whats up
Don't tell me its becos of an average WBA or an under strenght team. I won't take that one bit undecided undecided

A-40
I hate to think u are a lost cause.
I am already arranging for your funeral tongue tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2008
Nigeria's game will not necessarily unite everybody cos there will still be the usual disagreements and dissents. We're just too diversified in our ways of thinking to ever unite at the same time,lol. So the fun ain't going nowhere,trust me grin

And,as dumb,lewd and sometimes reasonable as Kit,loyika and Debo are,they're still ok naija peops i guess undecided grin Besides,Olympic QFs don't happen every Saturday afternoon. Leave Arsenal jo,you can always watch their ''sexy'', erroneous soccer later cheesy

@Emperoh

My fingers will be crossed for the green boyz. . .i just hope they don't end up pissing us all off.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2008
Dumb n Lewd??
Are u aware all those men(Kit, Debo and Loyika) are all family men??
Their kids won't like those adjectives. grin grin grin

Ok. . . . .Lemme represent green n white tomorrow.
Can i stroll down to ur house and watch it?
Leave ma name for ur palace guards and put that crazy dog of urs on a leash.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . . .Put some few cans of Heineken in ice too. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.