Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,293 members, 7,940,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

How To Say Goodbye? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say Goodbye? (2282 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! / How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Say Goodbye? by sistawoman: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2008
What exactly is a "proper Nigerian" wife?
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2008
Just tell him you cant see your period. that would be the last time you would see him.

Or you got born again or You joined the abstinence club He would be off immediately
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by rubi(f): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hope4ever:

I do not want to give away too many details of my life but I love him with all heart.

I have spent the past week crying my eyes out because I do not want to say goodbye.

I wish that there was another way for us to stay together.

He is divorced but I do not think that he is really divorced in his heart.

We have been seeing each other for 1 year now.

He said to me at lunch two weeks ago that he wants to marry me and take me home to meet his sister.

He wants his sister to show me how to be a proper Nigerian wife.

He says once I become a proper Nigerian wife that he will introduced me to his exwife as her junor wife?

How can a Christan talk like this?

I have to say goodbye but I love him so much and I keep hoping that the will change his mind and love me so much that he will want only me.

Everytime I see him all of this disappears and all that matters is that I love him and I am complete when he is with me.

Can he change if I hang in there?

He has his papers so that is not the reason we are dating or why he wants to marry me.

Why do women find it very very hard to read the hand writing on the wall?
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by sistawoman: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2008
@rubi,

I have read her posts, both, a couple of times and I dont see the handwritting on the wall. It looks like this guy just sprung this on her all of a sudden. If i met a guy and he was divorced i would never imange that at some point he is going to want me to be his jr. wife. Or is this something that is common among Nigerian men?

Please let me know, my hubby also has an exwife, should i be expecting this from him?
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by jaybee3(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2008
sistawoman:

Please let me know, my hubby also has an exwife, should i be expecting this from him?
everyone is different remember, i am sure your hubby loves you to much 2 wanna bring uncertainty into your world.
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by Uche2nna(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2008
jay bee:

everyone is different remember, i am sure your hubby loves you to much 2 want to bring uncertainty into your world.

Yeah, rite
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by sistawoman: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ Uche2nna

What makes you say that?
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by jaybee3(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2008
was about to ask the same question.
a very bold stance if u ask me.

my assumption is based on the fact that sistawoman is always trying to update herself on nigerian culture so she can take gud care of the man she loves. Now if you ask me, a woman that isn't getting nuff love wouldn't be going thru such stress
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by A40(m): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2008
Its simple!! Just call him tell him this relationship is heading nowhere fast and the sooner you both end it the better and if you feel you don't have enough guts to tell him to his face then do it over the phone
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by horny4u(f): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2008
I hardly get upset by post on NL
but i feel bad right now

Look sweetie , run, run, run
i have always had the opinion that certain naija men are meant for certain naija women,
This men who are not open with the way they feel, born with a hard heart
need women who are born with a hard heart too or who have learnt this hard heart from thier older folks
Women who will not fail to use the cane (pun intended) whenever he messes up
he respects such women,
Look you are a straight forward person and he does not deserve you , believe me if you do a proper investigation.
HE IS NOT DIVORCED!( at least not properly)

let him go , refuse being his pillow!
proper naija wife my foot !!!!, if he thinks u are not good nof 4 his sorry ass, break it off.
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by rubi(f): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2008
horny4u:

This is the gospel truth
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by topup: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2008
The sooner you 'come clean' with him about where the relationship is going the better. It is very painful to be on the receiving end, when someone wishes to stop seeing you and to end the relationship, so please tread lightly, I know you are also very heavily involved, may I ask why the relationship is ending?
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by tpia: 3:39am On Oct 02, 2008
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by Hope4ever: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
horny4u:

I hardly get upset by post on NL
but i feel bad right now

Look sweetie , run, run, run
i have always had the opinion that certain naija men are meant for certain naija women,
This men who are not open with the way they feel, born with a hard heart
need women who are born with a hard heart too or who have learnt this hard heart from their older folks
Women who will not fail to use the cane (pun intended) whenever he messes up
he respects such women,
Look you are a straight forward person and he does not deserve you , believe me if you do a proper investigation.

let him go , refuse being his pillow!
proper naija wife my foot !!!!, if he thinks u are not good nof 4 his sorry ass, break it off.

How do I properly investigate?
Re: How To Say Goodbye? by valengeo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2008
dear friend, i will advice you to run as fast as your legs can carry you. you are lucky to ve people with good susgestion. imagine if you were stuck up with him and you never had anyone to talk to. you will feel so miserable. dont allow this kind of love to put you in a mess and before you realise it, it is too late to quit. you can be better off without him. BE BRAVE AND COURAGIOUS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Jeep. / Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! / Blood Oath Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.