Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,536 members, 7,972,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

Borrowing Money Or Selling Property To Marry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Borrowing Money Or Selling Property To Marry (1814 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / What's With Nigerians And Borrowing Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Borrowing Money Or Selling Property To Marry by liquid7: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
As someone who spent over 2 million naira i can say nigerian weddings have become stupid.I however did not burrow for it and i was even asked for more(sort of like they kept trying to see if there more to squeeze out) and i said flatly no more money.
I already warned her that the cost of this marriage will have direct effect on how much we can spent later in life and i plan to show it by saying anytime she was any big purchase for the next 1-2 years "the wedding ate all my savings sorry"
Why women feel the need to spend so much during a wedding is beyond me
Re: Borrowing Money Or Selling Property To Marry by kokorunna(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2008
No way will I borrow or sell anything for a marriage.

It does not cost alot to get married unless you want an expensive one
Re: Borrowing Money Or Selling Property To Marry by iz2much: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2008
Will rather prefer not to get married until am boyant enough to do so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Sec Wife If Prophesies It Will Bring Fortunes? / Her Elder Brother Wants To Move Into Her Matrimonial Home.(advice) / Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.