Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,510 members, 7,888,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! (13861 Views)

Who Is The Most Reputed/trusted Auto Dealer On Nairaland? / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
Yahoo is a big fool.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Siga: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
Igwe, wat do u mean?
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by ziontrain: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
Igwe1, is this a mistake or what? The link you provided are my postings. Please clarify immediately!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by igwe11(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2008
Siga:

Igwe, what do You mean?
i mean people should learn how take the bulls by their horns not to digress.

the issue at hand is disclosure of the VIN nothing more.

Thanks
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by igwe11(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ziontrain
sorry!!!!!! that was a mistake
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by ziontrain: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
@Igwe1, thanks for the clarification. Please remove the link and post the right one then.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by igwe11(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2008
kiss
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Siga: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
WHAT, vincheck, oboy, i no sabi check any VIN , who dey use my ID I beg, stop all these rubbish
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by igwe11(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
no mind me jare
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by ziontrain: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
@Siena, I accept the apology. I must say that despite our disagreement, I have always held you in high esteem. You have just showed us again what a respectable and decent gentleman you are.

Since you are kind of close with Seun, can you please, on behalf of nairalanders ask him to consider making posting of VIN number compulsory for all postings regarding sale of vehicles. You can see that credibility is becoming a major issue on this forum.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ gaskinachi

i think we should be careful before labelling anyone a fraudster esp if it has nt been proven beyond reasonable doubt. my case is dat why has not even one of the 97 so called buyer not come out to say they were deceived by inspired.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2008
Bad belle people don come again oh oh oh!!!!

I think as always it's caveat emptor, personally, I value experience over speculative allegations. This guy has sold several cars, and I tell you accussations especially on the internet is very easy to establish, image built over the years can get tarnished in seconds.

Yahoo boy or wetin u call your name, dey beef hin chairman, and that's standard in a poverty stricken society like 9ja, but, buyers, is that a good enough reason to stop buying from someone who has claimed to be reputable, and on top of that, buyers have commented OK,

For me, screw the VIN, because even with all the VIN check, I know nigerians very well, if you sell something to them and within 6 months, he get wahala, dem go come back tell you say, na rubbish you sell for them, and dem go come internet come post am,

This guy, called inspired, has proven is reputation, he's earned it, I strongly believe professionally, he's OK, he might not be perfect oh, but I think he's good.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2008
This guy, called inspired, has proven is reputation, he's earned it, I strongly believe professionally, he's OK, he might not be perfect oh, but I think he's good.

why must a hard earned rep be brought down by a faceless slanderer called yahoo. inspired deserves non of the attacks he is getting on this thread,

@ the pro vin school

inspired has never refused to reveal VIN nums, all he is said was that he wasnt going to throw them on NL threads for reasons best known to him, its simple if u do nt get the VIN u requested for in ur e mail addy then do not buy .
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2008
[quote[b]] I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS HAPPENS[/b]. I MAKE THIS VOW BEFORE MAN AND GOD. NAIRALAND WILL BE CLEANSED SOON.[quote][/quote]

I respect ur advocacy, but dont u think this energy u are willing to waste here should be channelled for more useful things like the fight against AID or Malaria.

Pls what do intend to cleanse nairaland of? , because all i see is a witch hunting exercise meant meant to label inspired a warlock just to burn him on a stake stoked by slander,bad belle, undue hatred and a wrongly channelled advocacy.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ zion train.

Leave tory,  all than yan about VIN,  na your own angle to enter the market,  so make you leave that tory,

I talk am again,  Nigerians are great skeptics. If within 6 months or even 1year after the car don jam all the pot holes for lagos and all the useless mechanics don join hand make and break am, screw am, and he get any problem the first person to call na the seller, They would have posted it one time or the other, say inspired na thief, and since them never post am,  I say make the guy dey carry dey go!

If you like post VIN, if you like,  no post,  for me, if I think about it more deeply, inspired as more to lose if he sold a bad car, because within seconds, I can take pictures, post it, and burst him, hin life end there!!! , una dey take car like small thing, all this car no cost thousands oh,  an so so million we dey hear,  You mean if person grab your sweat milla, you go just close mouth,  abegi !!!,  make una free this enterprising young man.

Make we no use bad belle spoil good thing!!,  this guy use experience, and should even be awarded nairaland entrepreneur of the year , for him to be running such a smooth enterprise from his room, I give him kudos, we usually hear of those kind of stuff been done in yankee.

@ idupaul.

I brother,  I glad say we see this thing together oh,  who be that yahoo boy sef, if na me be inspired, I go sue am to court for slander or better still break hin leg with one of my cars( just joking), just to show him say khaki no be leather,  thief, ole!!. go create your own reputation, and leave another man's reputation!!!,  only a buyer, and I don't mean all this people asking for VIN and wasting time, only a real buyer with pepper has the right to yarn about a seller's reputation, every other poster is a joker!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ zion train.

Leave tory, all than yan about VIN, na your own angle to enter the market, so make you leave that tory,

I talk am again, Nigerians are great skeptics. If within 6 months or even 1year after the car don jam all the pot holes for lagos and all the useless mechanics don join hand make and break am, screw am, and he get any problem the first person to call na the seller, They would have posted it one time or the other, say inspired na thief, and since them never post am, I say make the guy dey carry dey go!

If you like post VIN, if you like, no post, for me, if I think about it more deeply, inspired as more to lose if he sold a bad car, because within seconds, I can take pictures, post it, and burst him, hin life end there!!! , una dey take car like small thing, all this car no cost thousands oh, an so so million we dey hear, You mean if person grab your sweat milla, you go just close mouth, abegi !!!, make una free this enterprising young man.

Make we no use bad belle spoil good thing!!, this guy use experience, and should even be awarded nairaland entrepreneur of the year , for him to be running such a smooth enterprise from his room, I give him kudos, we usually hear of those kind of stuff been done in yankee.

@ idupaul.

I brother, I glad say we see this thing together oh, who be that yahoo boy sef, if na me be inspired, I go sue am to court for slander or better still break hin leg with one of my cars( just joking), just to show him say khaki no be leather, thief, ole!!. go create your own reputation, and leave another man's reputation!!!, only a buyer, and I don't mean all this people asking for VIN and wasting time, only a real buyer with pepper has the right to yarn about a seller's reputation, every other poster is a joker!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
See me see wahala oh, !!!

Which one be your own my guy?, you be buyer or seller?,

Person post, another man buy, buyer no complain oh, na u wey be another seller come dey complain say dem cheat am, make una see this one oh, and this no be 1 , 2 , 3, or 4 person oh, I am sure over 30 nigerians, haba my guy, !!!

This one no be beg matter, if you wan post VIN for your own runs, then post, if not, guy, keep it in your pocket!!!

Just reminds me of the fight against walmart that they were using cheap labor children in asian factories to produce cheap products!!!,

Even if walmart stop, what of the ones wey dey happen for africa!!!,

Abegi, Mr. crusader, take that fight to your house, no body send you.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Eagle1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
@all
When elders that are supposed to mediate now starts judging, s'thing is definitely wrong somewhere. If Yahoo! or whoever has any beef with Inspired, this is not the best forum to vent his spleen. Let him take that to Western Avenue. The main issue is the allegation of being a fraudster. If nobody can affirm or substantiate that, then why all the story.

I'm sure there are businessmen on this forum and those who are on that train can confirm that it is not for the lily-livered.
How many successful businessmen actually went to school? The Zenon boss learnt printing. What about the man of the moment, Dangote? And several others. Chief Adeola Odutila of blessed memory was one of the most successful men in Nigeria during his time and he didn't go beyond secondary school.

That Inspired is making waves is by hardwork, the tactics might not be totally ethical(in business?) but give it to the guy, he is delivering on promises.

For a young man to show that much tenacity of purpose and zeal, he should be commended. If buyers don't like what they are getting, they have options. It is still a buyers market. Abi na by force?

Inspired, kudos man, rise above the pettiness.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
I beg Inspired_m,[b] inspire this guy [/b]with the VINS now

because of one person with a misplaced priority.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2008
[b]Within the past 24 hours, I have received Numerous Phone calls, Sms messages, Instant Messages, Emails from Friends, Clients, Potential Clients, Pre Order Arrangements Clients and Associates to mention a few, Stating their attentions been drawn to an assortment of advertorials written and instigated by "Yahoo", since NAIRALAND AUTO FORUM current cover story, entitled: ( Inspired_men: the Ultimate Fraudster on Nairaland )

Its been a Sad/Bitter experience Indeed, An Eye Opener and a Thunderbolt.

I Wasn't particularly Shocked, Sighting the Topic at first, as I naturally expected a fight back from "YAHOO" so I was not in the least surprised at his moves to cast doubts on the authenticity of my Personality and Car Adverts, following My Termination of his Appointment as My Courier Staff a few days Earlier, but after Reading a few paragraphs of his Fabricated & Scandalous Episode, I became Unsettled, Because I knew A Lot was at Stake Considering My Reputation On the Forum and My Self Acclaimed Certified Auto Vendor, Power Seller and A Custodian of The Cleanest Cars On the Forum.

Strong Competitors, Contenders, Adversaries, PlayeR Haters Immediately Took Undue Advantage In the Wraith Campaign to Smear My Personality, Swooped On the Skepticism Of My Credibility and Started Saying All Sorts.

Naturally, My Instinct became Defensive, Paranoid and Uptight, I had a Flashback for a While, Who have I defrauded ? Who do I have Scores to Settle With ? and without any Phantomest clue In my Memory but Knowing Fully Aware of the Mediocrity / Stunted mind of the Poster I discarded the Post.

Much Sooner Than Later, Accusations / Counter Accusations Started Raging in from Known and unknown Quarters, it was then I realized it was a serious Business.

A Long List of Allegations were Piled Up which I could not affix to the Topic of Being a Fraudster,Issues Like :

1. He doesnt Have an Office, makes Him a Fraudster

2. He doesnt Own all the Cars He advertised , makes him a Fraudster

3. He Lives in a One Bedroom Guest Charlette In Maryland , makes him a Fraudster

4. He Has not been to the United States, makes him a Fraudster

5. He makes more than #100,000 on cars He sold But gives Him (Yahoo) #500 or at best 1000 per day, Makes him a fraudster

6. Ultimately, He Rolls back Mileages & Sells Accidented cars Of Cars that doesn't belong to him, Can I Roll back the Mileage of a Car that is not Mine ?.

Unfortunately, My detractors failing to read in between the Lines, Swung into Various Vituperations, Scolding, Smearing, Defacing and Assassinating My Character on the Forum.

I Was Looking for the Least Clue to make these ''Pharisees'' realize that I'm not a Fraudster, I challenged Anyone that I ever Defrauded to come Out and Spill the Beans, I also Challenged Anyone that has bought a Badly Accidented Car from me to Come out and Narrate their Experiences just in order to Authenticate These Allegations, I Quickly Reiterated that I had sold 97 cars On Nairaland, and That if Anyone comes out to Verify his being defrauded, I will Quit the Forum. No one has showed Up.

Several Minutes After, the Opposition Camp realizing they were fast losing their Grips came Out with the Issue Of Posting Of Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN) Along with Car Adverts.

These has been a Long Discussed Issues On the Forum, Several of my Adverts has been Attacked on the VIN issue and I have painstakingly Explained My stance and Reasons I don't Post Vin along with Car Adverts, Many Notable dealers On here don't Post Vin with car adverts Including Viperman and they don't get attacked the Way I've being attacked. I don't hide the VIN of the Cars I sell, I can't Hide the Vin of the cars i've sold, Its written all over the Car, I've had situations where Clients came for Personal Inspections and noted the VIN down for their Independent Checks.

Why Only Inspired ?

My Personal Philosophy is that If You Like a car Enough to want to buy it, An Email requesting for the VIN is not too much to ask, It makes me keep track record of Interests In each particular Vehicle, and I can easily send a Reminder to the Interested Buyer, its Simple.

I have sold so many Salvaged cars, Properly Rebuilt & Renewed Vehicles, Clean Titled Vehicles, I believe in the Idea of Full disclosures To intended Buyers< and No one is Under Obligation to buy my Vehicles Advertised, if it pleases you, request for the Vin, If it doesnt, Kindly Jump to the Next Thread.

I Personally think the Administrator of the Website who Oversees the Forum Understands These issues better, I am not the Only dealer On Nairaland Autos Section.

Additionally, The Pre Order Arrangements of Cars from the USA I initiated a few weeks Back has been a tremendous Success, its easy to become Wealthy if you have a Pragmatic Solution to Peoples Problems. Realistically, I attached VIN to the Advertised cars because Buyers couldn't have Immediate Access to the Pre Ordered Vehicles Advertised, so in order to make their checks and be sure of what they were buying, VIN were attached to each Car Advertised.

Barely after the Second Advertised car On the thread, I was attacked by a nairaland US based dealer by the name Akuya who I strongly believe is *****. the Link is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.0.html#msg2645968

Normally I rose to the Attack and Defended the Allegation of Fraud, A couple of Days Later I was Vindicated When the Car was Delisted off The Link.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.64.html#msg2686952

The Close Watchers with Sinister, Villainous Minds Shoved it aside and No comment was made. Even Our Dear Investigative Officer Akuya's eyes were blind to the Links that Vindicated my earlier Claims.

Finally,

To clear the Air, I will Post the VIN numbers of the Present Cars I have for Sale Starting from tomorrow 25th September 2008, And I have Resolved that When I hit the 100th Car Sold On Nairaland, I will Quit Advertising USED cars on this forum.
I will focus mainly on my Pre order Arrangements.

This is being done to raise the bar of My Business Self Styled Professionalism.

I have taken this Irreconcilable Decision to give in to other Rookie / Wannabe car dealers to advertise their vehicles, and make a Living out of it.

As a Young man, I have also learnt a lesson that the Closest person that feeds from the Crumbs that fall off your table is the One likely to Bring You down, Ive learnt to particularly pay Close attention to My Security Guards, My Cook, My Driver, My House Maids, As In this Particular case My Courier Staff.

Finally, I express My profound gratitude to Mr Seun Osewa ( The Owner / Administrator of Nairaland Website ) for giving me the Privilege to Exhibit My Sales Skills, Educate My Fellow Forumites, and Make Lots of Cents from My Car Adverts.

I also wish to Express My Sincere Appreciations to All & Sundry that Stood and Believed In My Dreams despite The Odds, and for those that have decided to Be part of Our Elevation to the Peak of Our Chosen Profession.

May God Grant Us Long Lives and Prosperity.

Thanks

Abimbola Emmanuel ( inspired_m)[/b]
cool cool
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
case closed.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Mase3: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2008
Well spoken, Inspired_m.

It's a good thing you have decided to post the VINs of all your cars for intending buyers to verify b4 buying.

I hope you three settle your differences "out of court , nairaland"!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by omodunni: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2008
inspired hope we r still on 4 2morrow, wil buzz u wen i gt 2 western avenue.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2008
NaH so!!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2008
wetin I talk!!!

I say na so!!!!!, make all of una bad belle shut da f**k up!!!

NA SO!!!,  the guy cool down write up, and tell una say, baba ni father je!!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Siga: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2008
Inspired_m, once u post dem VINs, prices must go up for sure,
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
zion train never talk true yet. lol for zion the VIO
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Sojizzle(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2008
ZION, ZION, Mr VIN!!  I get cars for sale o and all of them get VIN , u wan buy?
cuz e be like say all those VIN digits dey sweet u like recharge card grin grin
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by gaskinachi(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
@inspired

glad u finally got up and faced the allegations levelled against u rather than just stay mute like all was well,after readin ur epilogue i guess we should all just let sleeeping dogs lie.you won a substantial amout of my respect back,

@all nl car dealers

y'all should stop multiple id'ing and the attitude of derailin other peoples threads if u see a car that u think is overpriced, simply go to the market buy the one that u saw for a cheaper price and post here.simple

@all
CASE CLOSED FOR ME HERE,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

MOBIL-1 and castrol , 5w-20,5w-30 Full Synthetic Oil Available In 5 Quartz / 2013 Brand new Joylong buses (Hummer bus) for sale. / 2014 Model Honda Accord Exl Toks Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.