Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Should I Let Go Of Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Go Of Him? (1584 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Go Of Him? by nance(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
I love him so much but am not sure of him because of the lies he has been telling me.My boyfriend and i have been 2gether 4 the past 3years,he already has a child and wit that i still love him. Am not angry that he goes to see the mother of his baby,but the way he took it looks as if he is playing me,he promise 2 have me as his wife,but whenever he goes to see her,he deletes my number from his phone and change her name to my heart,then he will divert his calls,when i confront him,he will tell me that it was the girl who did such,he still sends her love text although he said he will not marry her cos she is 8-9 years older than him. Am not against his going to see her but why for heaven sake should he hide things from me?is it that he does not want me again or what? Each time i confront him on this issue, he would tell me not to do anything stupid that he knows what he is doing. for now i dont know what to do cos the way he does things to her seems he still loves her.and besides he is my first love and i have never cheat on him ever since i became his lover and he is the only one i have ever had sex with. I still love him but dont trust his words anymore. My dear nairaland pls what do u think i should do?should i let him go or continue with the sad relationship?pls i need ur advise
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by arramyjay: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2008
Sweetie sorry about hw you feel, but i think you should let him go,If he is still sending her love txt mesgs and all tht then i dont think it will stop even if he gets married to you.He is a very horrible guy let him go,it will hurt but i tell u,u will get over it and you will be fine.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by dyabman(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
sorry nance
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by ayomifull(f): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
nance:

I love him so much but am not sure of him because of the lies he has been telling me.My boyfriend and i have been 2gether for the past 3years,he already has a child and wit that i still love him. Am not angry that he goes to see the mother of his baby,but the way he took it looks as if he is playing me,he promise 2 have me as his wife,but whenever he goes to see her,he deletes my number from his phone and change her name to my heart,then he will divert his calls,when i confront him,he will tell me that it was the girl who did such,he still sends her love text although he said he will not marry her because she is 8-9 years older than him. Am not against his going to see her but why for heaven sake should he hide things from me?is it that he does not want me again or what? Each time i confront him on this issue, he would tell me not to do anything stupid that he knows what he is doing. for now i don't know what to do because the way he does things to her seems he still loves her.and besides he is my first love and i have never cheat on him ever since i became his lover and he is the only one i have ever had sex with. I still love him but don't trust his words anymore. My dear nairaland please what do u think i should do?should i let him go or continue with the sad relationship?please i need ur advise

why should you be sad in a relationship and continue? Life is too short to leave it in misery my dear. I dont see any respect for you from this guy at all. She is still his heart? Girl think with your head. You dont want to go because he disvirgined you eh? so what?
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

those wey get bom bom no dey always sabi how to use am sidon

while those wey no get go always dey wish say dem get.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

leave the guy go find better person wey go love only you
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by yimiton(f): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ nance,
I'd advice you to walk away from this relationship as fast as possible. Obviously, this guy doesn't care a hoot about you. You are definitely the other woman. His real girlfriend (sorry, that's what his child's mother is to him) doesn't know you exist, he hides you from her because he really cares about her.

Look, for all I can see, this guy most probably goes on his knees every time he goes to see her and begs her to come back to his life otherwise, why on earth does he delete your phone number and saves her own name as my heart?
He diverts your calls when he's with her and he lies to you.
Sorry girl, but truth is that this guy simply took away your virginity and enjoys having sex with you, he's prolly a lot older than you. What you are to him is a 'intimacy gadget' and nothing else. It's very easy for him to manipulate you since he's your first.

Please take a leap otherwise, when this is over *Trust me, it will be soon*, you'll feel abused, used, dumped and even ugly. It will take a while to gain your self confidence back. But if you do the dumping now, you'll hurt, but you'll hurt more if you wait for him to dump you and go to his Baby's Mama.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by sistawoman: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
I have to agree w/ everyone else. You should dump the guy. A relationship should make you happy and not sad.

There is no way my man could tell me that another woman took his phone from him and deleted my number and changed her name to my heart in HIS phone. What was he doing while she did all of this? have you met the baby mama or the child?

I know, God do i know, how hard it is to think with your head and not follow your heart. The pain that you know you will feel if/when you end it with him is enough to make a person stay in a relationship but the truth is you cant find the one unless you walk away. For yourself and your sanity you have to walk away.

Find a support system and rely on them to support you thru the tears and heart break, your heart will hurt but it will also heal.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by rampagain: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
nance:

I love him so much but am not sure of him because of the lies he has been telling me.My boyfriend and i have been 2gether for the past 3years,he already has a child and wit that i still love him. Am not angry that he goes to see the mother of his baby,but the way he took it looks as if he is playing me,he promise 2 have me as his wife,but whenever he goes to see her,he deletes my number from his phone and change her name to my heart,then he will divert his calls,when i confront him,he will tell me that it was the girl who did such,he still sends her love text although he said he will not marry her because she is 8-9 years older than him. Am not against his going to see her but why for heaven sake should he hide things from me?is it that he does not want me again or what? Each time i confront him on this issue, he would tell me not to do anything stupid that he knows what he is doing. for now i don't know what to do because the way he does things to her seems he still loves her.and besides he is my first love and i have never cheat on him ever since i became his lover and he is the only one i have ever had sex with. I still love him but don't trust his words anymore. My dear nairaland please what do u think i should do?should i let him go or continue with the sad relationship?please i need ur advise

like honestly, . . . . . . . wen willl pple(poster for example)start having sense?
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by Nautillus(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
4 your own sanity sake . . .its best you walk away now because i CAN GUARANTEE that he ain't gonna marry you gal . . .Darn . . . .read the hand writing on the wall . . .please.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by virgie(f): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
Why be in a sad relatioship, when you can get something so much better? This same thing happened to me, he was so much into his ex telling me they were only friends. Until I caught him red handed thru a love text he sent.

I suggest you begin to disassociate yourself from him phsically and emotionally. it may not be easy, but you have to do it. He is simply a good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by Godalone(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2008
The guy is a liar.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by ojeys(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
you want to the truth then run for your dear heart, he's not worth the trouble my dear no man is worth that trust and sacrifice there's someone else that values your luv just go find him.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by ammamat(f): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ poster is a pitty, but in cases like that you should know what to do without being told.
What is his mind when sending her love mesages? that alone should tells u that he still have feelign for her.
Shine your eye oh,
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by sistawoman: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2008
Oh but we all know that the heart can blind ones eyes and render a brilliant person dumb.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by goodass(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
nance:

I still love him but don't trust his words anymore. My dear nairaland please what do u think i should do?should i let him go or continue with the sad relationship?please i need ur advise
no more trust yet stil in luv? shocked. am sure u r a bit relivd nw dt u've spewed out watz on ur mind. do wat u gotta do n move out of dt sad box. bol!
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by MadMax1(f): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2008
Oh Nance, I'm heartbroken. This guy doesn't love you, but since he's your first it's going to be the battle of your life to actually let him go. You might decide you will, until he comes over and your heart melts and you lie to yourself that he really loves you, and you stay with him. Till he breaks your heart. And he will, Nancy. Leave now, while you're in a position of strength. It will be terribly hard, the hardest thing you've ever done, but have a game plan. Surround yourself with friends and activities. You'll think of him, and you'll want to call him, but gradually, you'll forget him, and then you'll start wondering what you ever saw in him. I've never had a bad experience with guys, and actually have more of them as friends than females because they're so focussed and life is more than marriage and babies and the latest stuff, but I do have girlfriends who've been in bad relationships and I learnt from them. NEVER date a man who lies to you. However hurtful, the truth is always best. You deserve a relationship of mutual respect and trust and emotional integrity. Attempt great things with your life, and it will attract the most incredible men. Believe me,the right one will come along. Let the liar go, Nance.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by omega25red(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ poster
Did you honestly think that people on here would tell you to stay? i wonder if you are actually reading the replies that people have left for you.

What exactly does this guy have to do to you before you realize that you are the girl he is cheating on his woman with.
I understand that love is hard but there comes a time when you have to grow up and stop letting peple abuse you. angry
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by steaming(f): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2008
One Word Sista,

RUN
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by benbenards(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
some ladies amaze me just because of love, in ur heart of heart u no very well that this guy does not love but still because of love u are blinded by dat fact. it's just crazy,even if we advice u to leave him dat he is just playing u, u still wud not. so my dear bear ur cross until u are ready to do the rit thing. Benbenards
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by chachag(f): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2008
Pls let him go cos he does not love, he only use u as intimacy gadget am talking from experience dump him now
All the best
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by augustluv(f): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hi Nance, i understand how u feel but one thing u should know is that this guy doesn't love u so let him go cos even if he marrys u,my dear u will still remain sad cos u dont trust him any more.
Re: Should I Let Go Of Him? by nance(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2008
thank u all 4 ur contribution

(1) (Reply)

Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed / Can She Still Come Back / Should I Go Back To My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.