Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,816 members, 7,918,632 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:02 PM

Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap (1515 Views)

Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / Ladies, Before You Date That Born-again Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by denzelswt: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
The most exciting, romantic, fun and memorable dates do not have to be expensive. If you have either no budget or a small budget the key is to be creative and thoughtful. In the short paragraphs that follow you will learn the best things to do on a date that are cheap. You will also discover that free and cheap dates can be infinitely better than the most expensive dating experiences; we have all heard the saying, money does not bring happiness.

Go On A Picnic

You an go any where on a picnic. If you live in the city, find a park or even a roof! If you life in the country find somewhere exciting or romantic. Think out of the box. You could have a picnic at night under the stars or at dawn, watching the sun come up.

Watch Planes Take Off And Land

This is an exciting and free dating experience. Park your car as close to the runways as is possible. Get out of your car and site with your date on a blanket placed on the roof of your car. This is an exciting experience they will never forget.

Watch A Classic Movie At The Theater

Everyone takes their date to the movies. It is one of those huge cliches. Be different. Take your date to a classic movie. This is a cheap date and can be a fantastic experience.

Go Swimming At An Expensive Hotel

Walk into an expensive hotel and use their swimming pool. You will be surprised. Most expensive hotels would not think twice of someone walking in and going swimming. Since they are so big, usually, they would not know you from their actual guests. This can be an exhilarating and fun dating experience and, of course, it is free.

Help The Community

You could spend the day helping the community in some way. One idea is to volunteer for the day at a homeless shelter. You could also pitch in at an old people's home. This is a free date and will reward you with lasting memories. It will also tell you a lot about the character of your date.

Visit A Local Landmark

You can find a list of all the local landmarks in your area by doing a brief search on Google. You might be surprised at just what is on offer. It will certainly make for a memorable date and will, perhaps, make you feel closer to the community in which you live.

Take A Ghost Walk

Many Towns and cities have late-night tours for people who want to spot ghosts. It usually involves a small group of excited individuals. At the end of your walk you usually go for drinks or a meal and discuss the recent activities.

Travel To Another Country, State, County or Province

This can be an exciting, somewhat eccentric date. You could spend the day in new places, for instance, or take a trip out of the city to a quaint town totally unlike your own town or city. Buy t-shirts to remember the experience whenever you wear them.

Go Fishing

If you already have finishing tackle, excellent. If not you can borrow it from a friend. If your date is new to fishing it can be a hugely memorable experience when you catch your first fish! Remember to take a camera to record the moments forever.

Build A Tree House

When you get older, you often forget the fun times you had as a child. It can be equally fun to re-visit your childhood. Building a tree house might take many days but each one will be exciting and fun. When you finishing building the tree house you are also left with a special place to visit and call your own.

Going on a date need not be expensive. What you must do is think out of the box. The best things to do on a date that are cheap can often cost you nothing at all and, yet, be hugely memorable experiences. When coming up with your own ideas, always keep your date in mind, and try to appeal to them as individuals. If they have always wanted to stargaze, taken them stargazing. Maybe they cannot remember much about their birth-town; take them there on a date! If you tailor your dates to suit your partner, the possibilities for a cheap date are endless and always fun.

FOR MORE ON RELATIONSHIP

VISIT www.harrison-romance..com
email denzel_harrison@yahoo.com
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by spikedcylinder: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2008

This is an exciting and free dating experience. Park your car as close to the runways as is possible. Get out of your car and site with your date on a blanket placed on the roof of your car. This is an exciting experience they will never forget.

How is that romantic with all the nose and flying debris involved?

Take A Ghost Walk

Many Towns and cities have late-night tours for people who want to spot ghosts. It usually involves a small group of excited individuals. At the end of your walk you usually go for drinks or a meal and discuss the recent activities.

Spotting ghosts? Er, no thanks! undecided
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by arramyjay: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ POSTER.

Nice
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by landis(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2008
How is that romantic with all the nose and flying debris involved?

have you ever been close to 'plane spoting' area?

There are no debris flying around. It is full of couples, kids, lovers who want to enjoy 'simple' things.

watching plane lands, take off, exoctic planes, planes from strange lands, its surely very good tip.

only snag: you got to love PLANES.
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by sistawoman: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
landis:

There are no debris flying around. It is full of couples, kids, lovers who want to enjoy 'simple' things.

watching plane lands, take off, exoctic planes, planes from strange lands, its surely very good tip.

There is this one spot here in Washington DC called airport park. It is really big and right across the water from National Airport. I have spent plenty a night out at that park just laying in the open field, talking and watching the planes as they fly over to land or take off. It really is romantic. If out there at night the planes light up the whole field and you can see all the couples just laying around.

You should try it.

Some of my best most romantic dates did not cost much money at all. One of my fav. dates cost a total of $10.00 and that was for the subway tickets to and from the mall downtown in DC. We walked the mall and looked at the trees and talked and talked and talked and went to the top of the monument and looked out over DC, MD and VA and had such a great time.

Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by mikesleek(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
ill check at my backyard tomorrow to see how romantic watching a plane fly pass is
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by spikedcylinder: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2008
landis:

Er, I took my cue from :

undecided undecided
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by kokoye(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2008
Sandy Point State Park beach ,  on the way to Annapolis if ur coming from dc,

, make sure you go on a weekday. Then it is free, u'll only have to pay a buck for ur car.

, I guarantee there's wont be more 5 couples on the entire beach and it is bbeeaauuutifullllll.  overlooks the great chesapeake bay bridge.

, This is the perfect place to go if the lady is still not sure she wants you , just walk around, shut up and observe her moods. Then you'll experience the magic of romance.

I hope this wont give me away because i've taken like 4 different girls there , works like a charm (ajebiiidan) grin
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by sesman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2008
denzel swt:

Go Swimming At An Expensive Hotel

errrr cheap date

This can be an exciting, somewhat eccentric date. You could spend the day in new places, for instance, or take a trip out of the city to a quaint town totally unlike your own town or city. Buy t-shirts to remember the experience whenever you wear them.

[quote][/quote]

I dont think its cheap to travel to abother state or country, not from where i am anyway, am i missing somethin here
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by ula(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2008
interesting!!!
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by richo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2008
these shit doesnt work in naija angry angry

go on a picnic
all those black mosquitoes and sandflies go finish you

watch planes take of and land
haw many times chanchangi de take off in a day?infact the chic go slap u and point to mr. biggs

watch a classic movie in a theater
classic ke? na nollywood films naija girls de feel pass

help the community
yea rite if u tell a girl ur date plan is to pack refuse and dog shiit she go curse ur mama sef

take a ghost work
whats romantic about this? even me i dnt want obanje to enter me

build a tree house
wait, on a date or on capital punishment? the girl go spit for ur face sef
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by Pataki: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2008
richo:

go on a picnic

haw many times chanchangi de take off in a day?infact the chic go slap u and point to mr. biggs

help the community
yea rite if u tell a girl ur date plan is to pack refuse and dog shiit she go curse ur mama sef

take a ghost work

build a tree house
I knew someone would come and disprove the validity of all these ideas working on Naija babes. . . . . grin cheesy grin

I no fit laugh abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by omoge(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2008
Watching paint dry is more romantic than all these or better still watch grass grow.
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by spikedcylinder: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2008
richo:

go on a picnic

help the community

take a ghost work

build a tree house

Oh Jezurs! I don laff die! cheesy
Re: Things To Do On A Date That Are Cheap by ifihearam: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2008
@poster

On a cheap date:how can you travel to another country.men all this guys wey don stay abroad for sometimes,una can Bleep up,person never fit groove babe for local joint finish u say make e take girl travel abroad,nor be money dem go use.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? / Common Factor / What Happens If Ur Grilfrnd Des Not Know How To Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.