Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,386 members, 7,950,822 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Real Prick - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Real Prick (5461 Views)

Your Prick Must Stand If You Click Here / Mummy! Mummy! My Prick Is On Fire. / Voodoo Prick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2008
Yes of course, Why not? grin
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2008
@gabry
I am sorry we still cannot offer you the job of the painter, however we would be oblidge if you decide to model for us cheesy
Re: A Real Prick by coolykdat(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Kunle
Bros u dey fall my hand o! by now u suppose no say women say one thing and mean something else.
Gabby has been advertising herself since morning and u are just realising it, no wonder she thinks naija guyz are mu2.

She's been hanging around you a lot.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool cool
Re: A Real Prick by mykali(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
sad
Re: A Real Prick by Scopium: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2008
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2008
mykali:

sad
Scopium:

What is all this long faces about?
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2008
Its ok, I am not interested anymore sad
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2008
Two five year old boys are standing at the toilet to pee. One says, "Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!"

"I've been circumcised."

"What's that mean?"

"It means they cut the skin off the end."

"How old were you when it was cut off?"

"My mom said I was two days old."

"Did it hurt?"

"You bet it hurt, I didn't walk for a year!"
Re: A Real Prick by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2008
Sweet joke.
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2008
A husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf. Of course, the Wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of the Biggest house adjacent to the course.

The husband cringed, 'I warned you to be careful! Now we will have to go up there, find the owner, apologize, and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us.'

So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

A warm voice said, 'Come on in.'

When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the broken window. A large black man reclining on the couch asked, 'Are you the people that broke my window?'

'Uh, yeah, sir. We're sure sorry about that,' the husband replied.

'Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. You see, I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for myself.'

'Wow, that's great!' the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, 'I'd like a million dollars a year for the rest of my life.'

'No problem,' said the genie. 'You've got it, it's the least I can do.

And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life! And now you, young lady, what do you want?' the genie asked.

'I'd like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country in the world,' she said.

'Consider it done, 'the genie said. 'And your homes will always be safe from fire, burglary and natural disasters!'

'And now,' the couple asked in unison, 'what’s your wish, genie?'

'Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your wife!'

The husband looked at his wife and said, 'Gee, honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?'

She mulled it over for a few moments and said, 'You know, you're right.

Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you honey?'

'You know I love you sweetheart,' said the husband. 'I'd do the same for you!'

So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other. The genie was insatiable. After about three hours of non-stop action, the genie rolled over and looked directly into her eyes and asked, 'How old are you and your husband?'

'Why, we're both 35,' she responded breathlessly.

'No Kidding.' he said, 'Thirty-five years old and both of you still believe in genies?', how STUPID.
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
LOST PUPPY
My neighbour(gabry) has lost her puppy and is desperate to find him. Yesterday, she was sitting on her couch watching TV when she realized she hadn't seen him in a while and couldn't remember where she last saw him. She searched all over her house, to no avail. She's been putting up signs everywhere with a picture of the dog (see below).

If you have seen her puppy, please let me know and I will notify her. Your help will be greatly appreciated,

Re: A Real Prick by clemcykul(f): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2008
buahahhaa
dat must be gabbie
Re: A Real Prick by MrInfo1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
Yea, that her back view
Re: A Real Prick by mykali(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
looks like her very much. grin
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2008
Na waaa ohhhh. . . . LOL grin Uncle Kunle. . . U too much ohh grin grin grin

How can I go flat that poor Sausage Dog? Is that a Sausage Dog by the way? I loveeeeeeeeee Sausage Dog ohhh. . . Nah . . . It aint me. Must be someone else sha. cool
Re: A Real Prick by MrInfo1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
Remove your eye glasses let see your worwor face undecided
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2008
John McCain and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barbershop.
As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The two barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics. As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had McCain in his chair reached for the after shave. McCain was quick to stop him saying, 'No thanks, my wife Cindy will smell that and think I've been in awhorehouse.' The second barber turned to Obama and said, 'How about you?' Obama replied 'Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'
Re: A Real Prick by Scopium: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2008
[size=13pt]Kool[/size]
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2008
BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

SARAH PALIN: I could see the chicken crossing the road from my house.

JOHN McCAIN: My friends that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure - right from Day One! - That every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay, too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.' That chicken should not be crossing the road, It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2009, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

SAM MILLA: The chicken crossed the road to avoid ending up in a hot plate of pepper soup Gabry was preparing for infobaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies (funny) / Kim Kardashian On Hijab / I Know 95% Will Fail This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.