Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,051 members, 7,946,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Live In Dubai, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live In Dubai, (1054 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live In Dubai, by mrblack: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2008
i was in sharjah last 7 month aga to buy some stuffs but it later happen to be that it was difficult for me to recover even my air ticket and hotel money spent so now am planing to go back,but my only fear living in dubai is high accomodation price,since one cannot travel with 300 to europe atleast if i use 150 i will find myself in dubai,i will appreciate any useful info from you guys about cheap accomodation and type of hussling in dubai.
Re: Live In Dubai, by lawry: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2008
if u dey naija stay cool and forget about going back it is worth truck pushing here dan to go and end up in jail
Re: Live In Dubai, by ahmedblak(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2008
well,dubai is a land of opportunity for people looking ahead to start a new life but the most scary things is you pay for the list hotel at 100 dirham almost 3200 naira,no meal included,unless if you can collect single room with some body but not hotel,nobody get your time for dubai unless if you dont renew your visa and wants to travel out of the countrie you will be charge for the over stay or put to jail,dubai dont jail people for no reasing,you will love dubai if you go with one mind to hussle.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Florida Passport Here In Nigeria / Who Can Help Me On Hw To Stay In Turkey Or Cyprus For A Week / Travelling From London To Lagos With A Toddler!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.