Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,018 members, 7,970,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pay Paypal And I Pay You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pay Paypal And I Pay You (745 Views)

Paypal And Moneybookers Loading From Nigeria / Money Making Sites That Pay You Through Western Union,wire Transfer,e-gold,paypal,liberty Reserve E. / Using US IP Here In Nigeria For Paypal And Other Online Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2008
I need someone to help me pay for an ebook through paypal and i pay him for it here in nigeria through his bank account. Anyone interested to do this biz with me should contact me barryzine4u(at)yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Holyrule(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2008
Contact fxtheory. Maybe he can help you.
Don't ask me where to find him,use your search tool. undecided
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by ztyle(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2008
That's crazy, if u can't help him then quit off the thread!  angry
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Holyrule(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2008
@Ztyle
Hope u ain't got a beef with me. Am cutting my agbada according to my side.
Information is a greater help. You want some junk dude to come here and claim to be capable of helping him,then dupe him.
Tell me where i've gone wrong now
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Holyrule(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2008
Nairalanders self. Ok. @poster i can help you,contact me bla bla bla,
And tomorrow i'll be termed to be a spammer.
Tsweeeew, tongue angry
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by ztyle(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
HolyRule A.K.A HR Dude no beef in here!
i understand wat u 're tryinq to say, but we nigerians sometime don't appreciate! undecided

@poster

No Help, try another forum! lipsrsealed
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by fxtheory: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
HOLYRULE,ZSTYLE
style i dont think there is no crime in what holyrule postedi beleive he is just trying to protect his image and what you also post is not a crime both of you are right because you two are trying to help.

Thanks holyrule.

Bigmodo, I can help you intwo ways (1) I can teach you how to open a paypal account ere in nigeria without having aproblem (Teaching a man how to fish) (2) I can

pay for you as you requested if it is not too late but you'll have to wait till saturday for me to fund my account (Giving a man fish to eat) so make your choice.

Once again thanks holyrule it is good to have you as a friend and you too zstyle.
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Holyrule(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2008
@fxtheory aka cust,
You're welcome my dear. wink
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Holyrule(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ztyle
you see. Help has finally arrived. (in nairaland i walk with one leg up i.e i avoid Bleep up.) wink
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Holyrule(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2008
@fxtheory
i think the poster says you should contact him. So there's no offence or crime in contacting him either.Ok. smiley
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by ztyle(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ last we have an helper in this thread! cheesy @Cust Abeg me sef need paypal acccount too oh! undecided
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Holyrule(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
@fxtheory,
me self i need open paypal account too. Mail me details cheesy
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by ztyle(m): 12:57am On Oct 13, 2008
even u need paypal too, na wa oh! grin
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by Holyrule(m): 3:39am On Oct 13, 2008
Who no need the shit. But the way dem dey limit person account just dey craze me die.
But make u first open your own,use am for like a month,if nothing happens then i go carry go. wink grin
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by ztyle(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2008
Na so u talk em oh! grin
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by femicrown: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2008
Is like everybody in the house need a saviour!

Help is on the way!
Opening the acct(paypal) is very simple but withdrawing the money has being a problem to many people because they simply go through the so called "back door" for the opening of paypal.you can open your paypal acct within minutes.what about collecting the money?
This i where i come in,what i'll make you to know are:
-How to open the paypal acct the right way
-linking it with a US account
-funding your paypal right from naija.
whao! i almost forgot, do you knoe GTB now has a branch in the UK? if already have an acct with them that's a good news for you.
To know everything i've metioned above send me an email evafem4@yahoo.com
Don't be scared i won't ask you to pay a ransome ,all you'll do is to buy me a drink for my effort,
We go all make am,
Re: Pay Paypal And I Pay You by ztyle(m): 2:33am On Oct 19, 2008
Slap 4 yourself bros! shocked

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Genuine Seller Of Blco(crude Oil) Urgently! / Wedding Gowns 3 Left! / PLATINUM WEALTH(DOUBLE YOUR CAPITAL WITHIN I6 DAYS WITH LITTLE AS LOW AS N200.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.