Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Would You Get Revenge To All Nigerian Presidents You Don't Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Get Revenge To All Nigerian Presidents You Don't Like (722 Views)

5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Get Revenge To All Nigerian Presidents You Don't Like by Ifygurl: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2008
For me.
I hated Abacha, Obasanjo, Babangidad(Don't think i spelled it right). And if i have a chance, Since Abacha and Babaginda is dead. That only leaves Obasanjo. I'll gladly give him to MEND and have that group deal with him
Re: How Would You Get Revenge To All Nigerian Presidents You Don't Like by idupaul: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2008
Ifygurl:

For me.
I hated Abacha, Obasanjo, Babangidad(Don't think i spelled it right). And if i have a chance, Since Abacha and Babaginda is dead. That only leaves Obasanjo. I'll gladly give him to MEND and have that group deal with him

when did u kill Babangida?
Re: How Would You Get Revenge To All Nigerian Presidents You Don't Like by Raymond88(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2008
OMG!! 'Babangidad' isn't dead, kids. tongue
Re: How Would You Get Revenge To All Nigerian Presidents You Don't Like by Ifygurl: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2008
Ifygurl:

For me.

I didn't know he was alive. I taught he is dead already. Okay I'm sorry.
Re: How Would You Get Revenge To All Nigerian Presidents You Don't Like by lawry: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
if u wan to kill those presidents u hate it is simple as a,b,c

just travel to Iraq u know no visa or paper work required meet those dead alive human suicide bombers they will gladly follow u

but they may b problem u know they gain nothing from naija so coming here to do the job is like waste of time so dont b surprise if u go off wit dem

our presidents is not their problem for now USA na thier problem so wait make them finish wit usa

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be That Nepa (abi na PHCN) Has Improved? / Obama Wins! Any Comments? / Governor Amaechi To Ban Okada Riders In Porthercourt Comes Jenuary 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.