Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,444 members, 7,914,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Teachers in the house - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Teachers in the house (843 Views)

Lagos State Is Recruiting For Primary School Teachers / Salary Of Teachers In Private Schools In Lagos / Lecturers / Teachers In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers in the house by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2008
I'm an ESL teacher and I can confidently say teaching is a very challenging job.
My students are mostly Asian immigrants from rich families and they can get really impossible sometimes.
The two most baffling challenges I face are:
1. Classroom Discipline
2. Underinvolved / Adversarial Parents

Inspite of the ups and downs, I must say I love my job.

As a teacher,what are the challenges you face daily in the career path you've chosen and how do you deal with them?
Let's discuss the sweet and sour side of this noble job here. It's also an opportunity to provide each other with emotional support, share experiences and develop solutions to common difficulties.
Re: Teachers in the house by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2008
Where are all the teachers in the house? Don't tell me you guys ain't proud of your profession!
Re: Teachers in the house by jesse4me: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2008
i am also proud to an upcoming teacher i am presently in my final year in the federal college of education special oyo.
I have fund the profession very interesting and hope some day to be a lecture or rather a big teacher like you.
Re: Teachers in the house by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2008
Good to hear you find the job very interesting. It's no easy task, but I know with God and enough effort on your side, the sky is your limit.
@other teachers in the house, let's talk here please.
Re: Teachers in the house by annoited(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2008
iam a proud teacher with 13 years of teaching experience in nigerian, american and british schools. i teach biology. ilove the job and have developed my self over the years. iam looking forward to become a lecturer in science education.
Re: Teachers in the house by annoited(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2008
please, EMAIL ME FOR JOB OPENINGS IN EDUCATION biology7772000@yahoo.com
Re: Teachers in the house by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2008
annoited:

iam a proud teacher with 13 years of teaching experience in nigerian, american and british schools. i teach biology. ilove the job and have developed my self over the years. iam looking forward to become a lecturer in science education.
gem,
let me have the detail of what you want in the houses and i will send you estimate cost.Iam a builder with 12 years experience. You can email me, ag7772003@yahoo.com

Annointed, this is strictly for genuine teachers. I almost believed you till I saw your older posts where you claimed to be a builder. Carry your building commot from here.
Re: Teachers in the house by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 07, 2008
Teachers, where art thou?

(1) (Reply)

Almost A Vet Doctor, But Wants To Pursue A Career In Interior Design. / Promotion Without Increase In Pay / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.