Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,046 members, 7,919,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:57 AM

Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 (2696 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by ochiaha1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2008
I can feel the anger of some of my Igbo brothers on this thread on the perceived injustices and prejudices against the Igbos; however I will like to say that we should not play into the hands of detractors.

Lets channel our anger and grievances positively for the betterment of our race and the country in general. We are gifted in technology and commerce  and should leverage on these strenghts (thank God for the establishment of The South-East Economic Commission, whch if properly harnessed will lead us to economic prosperity).

What we truly need is the political sagacity and patience to achieve our dream of Presidency by 2015.

Lets not give people the impression that we still have a very huge chip on our shoulders by our response to them whenever we are provoked, because this will end up giving the world the impression that we are not happy with our fellow Nigerians and thus make them reluctant to to pass the political baton to us by 2015.

Ochi-agha ekwuo la !!! Odilo nfele !!!!
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by keu(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2008
Goodluck is from the south-south, in the entire south-south region , there is no tribe with a population of 4 million. How can somebody from south-south become president in 2015, while the ibos who are one of the major ethnic group in Nigeria, and whose turn is it to produce the next president is overlooked.

Its the turn of the Ibos, if anybody has any contrary openion  , let me hear it.

RIVER STATE ALONE IS MORE THAN 5 MILLION
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by keu(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2008
Goodluck is from the south-south, in the entire south-south region , there is no tribe with a population of 4 million. How can somebody from south-south become president in 2015, while the ibos who are one of the major ethnic group in Nigeria, and whose turn is it to produce the next president is overlooked.

Its the turn of the Ibos, if anybody has any contrary openion , let me hear it.

RIVER STATE ALONE IS MORE THAN 5 MILLION
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2008
Here we go again with our rationality of how Nigerian presidency shd be elected.
So i guess, we shd do away with democracy and pollitical parties and just have tribal parties.
A nation that wanna elect someone based on his/her tribe, what a way forward~!
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by QuotaSyste(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2008
Fhemmmy:

Here we go again with our rationality of how Nigerian presidency should be elected.
So i guess, we should do away with democracy and pollitical parties and just have tribal parties.
A nation that want to elect someone based on his/her tribe, what a way forward~!

When your fathers were busy doing away with your so called democracy and political powers all in the name of not wanting Igbo person to the presidency, i didn't see you complain. So, now you should shut the fucckk up as it was once for you and wait until the time of Igbos to rule your imbecilic country have come, realized and passed, then you can talk about true democracy and political parties. As for now, just shut up and wait for others to ride on the mess your fathers created. Igbos didn't create rotational presidency in the first place, your fathers did, but we must be part of it, if it will be what it takes for Igbo to become your president. Let the mess continue until the final demise of your nigeria.
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by ochiaha1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2008
QuotaSyste:

When your fathers were busy doing away with your so called democracy and political powers all in the name of not wanting Igbo person to the presidency, i didn't see you complain. So, now you should shut the fucckk up as it was once for you and wait until the time of Igbos to rule your imbecilic country have come, realized and passed, then you can talk about true democracy and political parties. As for now, just shut up and wait for others to ride on the mess your fathers created. Igbos didn't create rotational presidency in the first place, your fathers did, but we must be part of it, if it will be what it takes for Igbo to become your president. Let the mess continue until the final demise of your nigeria.

@QuotaSyste
Gosh !!!!! You are so vitrolic in your attack on Fhemmy. You need to calm down as he is just expressing his opinion.

If you read my post above, maybe it can help calm things down.

We have no other country, but Nigeria, and we must all, irrespective of ethnic affiliations, join hands to make things work.
If you doubt what I am writting about, then read the history of the formation of the Israeli nation in 1948, then you will truly cherish the saying, "east or west, home is the best".
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by QuotaSyste(m): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2008
ochi-aha:

@QuotaSyste
Gosh !!!!! You are so vitrolic in your attack on Fhemmy. You need to calm down as he is just expressing his opinion.

If you read my post above, maybe it can help calm things down.

We have no other country, but Nigeria, and we must all, irrespective of ethnic affiliations, join hands to make things work.
If you doubt what I am writting about, then read the history of the formation of the Israeli nation in 1948, then you will truly cherish the saying, "east or west, home is the best".

If after reading the history of the formation of Israeli nation in 1948 and after cherishing the saying, "east or west, home is the best" and nigeria remains your so called home, then am sorry, it's not mine. You should join them in your dream nigeria and good luck to you and them, but remember when they start their progroms against you to look towards Igboland. Biafra remains my cherished home and also cherished home to 99.9% of Ndigbos.
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by tpia: 1:54am On Oct 17, 2008
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by ochiaha1(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2008
QuotaSyste:

If after reading the history of the formation of Israeli nation in 1948 and after cherishing the saying, "east or west, home is the best" and nigeria remains your so called home, then am sorry, it's not mine. You should join them in your dream nigeria and good luck to you and them, but remember when they start their progroms against you to look towards Igboland. Biafra remains my cherished home and also cherished home to 99.9% of Ndigbos.

Yes, the pogroms was a very sad period in Igbo history and we all pray that it does not happen again.

The perceived injustices against Ndigbo can be brought to an end either through, a revolution (violent change) or an evolution (peaceful change). However, I am totally in support of evolutionary changes because it is in line with the natural order of things as ordained by God.
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by bawomolo(m): 3:37am On Oct 18, 2008
quotastyle, tell us why you mad tongue
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by blackspade(m): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2008
Revolution isn't always violent.
Re: Igbos Told To Plan For Presidency In 2015 by lwise(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2008
ibo president, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Youths Donate N2m To Jonathan To Purchase Nomination Form. / Jonathan Doubts Kwankwaso Intelligence / President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.