Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,951 members, 7,963,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. (188082 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria / The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

awwwwwwwwwww, that is so cool!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Dnt worry, I'll protect you form DZ wink

Na gode! kiss kiss

doyin13:

You are hereby indicted for misleading the general nairaland populace into believing that
you are of Yoruba stock.

How do ye plead??

What? Not GUILTY!!!

Ma je ku momsie gbo e oh! Won ni find eh funny rara rara. Infact won le commit lo ri e.
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 18, 2008
Original literary manuscripts from the Kano State History
[img]http://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/afs/NigerianSurveyTour2007/images/Kaduna%20Preservation%20Symposium%20(69).jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

What is that animal? shocked shocked

With the feathers abi na scales? embarassed

Tee hee. . . those are Pongolins. You've never seen them before?

Ay! It's time to take a trip to the north.
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2008

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:15am On Oct 18, 2008
Ibkaye they have released you!!! Nice

I need you, Omoge has been firing me with some questions that I can't answer.

Help me out here, redeem us (yes, it's US now) grin
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:15am On Oct 18, 2008
You really like him, hun? tongue tongue
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2008
Lol, which questions grin

Hehehehe, yeah I like him, as an actor though of course cool grin
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2008
Do you remember the food called pete and what's the name of the Raffia tray they use to sift the masara? The only one I remember very well is the Waina pot and that's because I used love greasing each little hole. Man I used to think that was like an important job. grin
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by doyin13(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2008
Sisikill. . . .you wey dey try hook up Omoge

What you saying. . . . .Are u attached?

And no come back with any sarcastic retorts  angry angry angry
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2008
Oh such a purty monkey

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2008
My dear, I don't know anything about that, never been to the north, the cloest to the north I have been is my mum because she is a northerner cheesy
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by doyin13(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2008
ibkaye:

My dear, I don't know anything about that, never been to the north, the cloest to the north I have been is my mum because she is a northerner cheesy

hehehehe. . . .So you are half-Gambari.

And yes. . .my mouth sharp. why, I be Yoruba of course cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2008
wetin be gambari
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2008
doyin13:

Sisikill. . . .you wey dey try hook up Omoge

What you saying. . . . .Are u attached?

And no come back with any sarcastic retorts  angry angry angry

Rotflmao! Okay, I don't know what you think of us oh but we don't marry our siblings. Cousins. . .  maybe but it's got to be like distant. . . really, really distant cousin but siblings, nah! So you see trying to hook Omoge with my brother has got nothing to do with my status, except of course you are wondering why I am not going for her myself then, I got say. . . while I'm sure Omoge will make a wonderful, wonderful Hausa Bride, I don't swing that way.

Oh wait. . . you said no sarcasm, I am sooo sorry. Gah! The darn thing just comes tumbling out

And the answer will be NO. grin grin grin grin

You know you can't hate me right?  tongue
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by doyin13(m): 12:35am On Oct 18, 2008
ibkaye:

wetin be gambari

lol. . . . priceless

You remind me of an incident in my Secondary school days.  We used to call Stammerers Scratchers(as in DJ scratcher)
and there was this particular boy who was tormented by a rabbit in his throat.

Wicked boys like us, we called him to come and scratch for our entertainment.

Poor lad came over and with herculean effort, ''Wha. . . .wha,  , wha. . . .wha . . . . .is'' massive effort, ''SCRATCHING''  grin grin grin
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2008
ibkaye:

I guess I really should go hide under a blanket!! I was born in the north, I grew up in the north, I went to school in the north. I hold my parents responsible for this. . . I do!! I don't care how. . . or how but they are responsible somehow.
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 18, 2008
Sisikill:

Tee hee. . . those are Pongolins. You've never seen them before?

Ay! It's time to take a trip to the north.
Lol! I've never been to do North.

So sad to say this, but I know nothing, zip zip, about the north.

Sure, all the facts can be found on the net, but hand to hand experiment, primary experience no dey cry cry cry
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by doyin13(m): 12:37am On Oct 18, 2008
Sisikill:

Rotflmao! Okay, I don't know what you think of us oh but we don't marry our siblings. Cousins. . .  maybe but it's got to be like distant. . . really, really distant cousin but siblings, nah! So you see trying to hook Omoge with my brother has got nothing to do with my status, except of course you are wondering why I am not going for her myself then, I got say. . . while I'm sure Omoge will make a wonderful, wonderful Hausa Bride, I don't swing that way.

Oh wait. . . you said no sarcasm, I am sooo sorry. Gah! The darn thing just comes tumbling out

You know you can't hate me right?  tongue

Continue oo. . . .O nii pe run down  angry angry tongue
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2008
Sisikill:

Rotflmao! Okay, I don't know what you think of us oh but we don't marry our siblings. Cousins. . . maybe but it's got to be like distant. . . really, really distant cousin but siblings, nah! So you see trying to hook Omoge with my brother has got nothing to do with my status, except of course you are wondering why I am not going for her myself then, I got say. . . while I'm sure Omoge will make a wonderful, wonderful Hausa Bride, I don't swing that way.

You know you can't hate me right? tongue

Dnt mind Doyin,
2 days ago, he was chasing after Omoge,
yesterday, after DZ,
today, after you and creamish.

the boy get plenty time for im hand
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2008
doyin13:

lol. . . . priceless

You remind me of an incident in my Secondary school days.  We used to call Stammerers Scratchers(as in DJ scratcher)

Poor lad came over and with herculean effort, ''Wha. . . .wha,  , wha. . . .wha . . . . .is'' massive effort, ''SCRATCHING''  grin grin grin

Rotflmao! That is soooo uncool!!

Ruby_Pearl:

Lol! I've never been to do North.

So sad to say this, but I know nothing, zip zip, about the north.

Sure, all the facts can be found on the net, but hand to hand experiment, primary experience no dey cry cry cry

Awwww! Don't worry we will make a northerner out of you in no time. grin
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2008
doyin13:

lol. . . . priceless

Poor lad came over and with herculean effort, ''Wha. . . .wha,  , wha. . . .wha . . . . .is'' massive effort, ''SCRATCHING''  grin grin grin
whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa? seriously, huh?

Sisikill:

I guess I really should go hide under a blanket!! I was born in the north, I grew up in the north, I went to school in the north. I hold my parents responsible for this. . . I do!! I don't care how. . . or how but they are responsible somehow.
loooool it is not a bad thing o hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by doyin13(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2008
ibkaye:

whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa? seriously, huh?

This is what we get when the bouncer at the door doesn't do his job properly tongue tongue grin

@Sisibaby.

No mind Morenike. I chase am chase am, she say no, she wants to marry Nairaland's Crusader.
Now, she won't let me attach with somebody else.
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2008
doyin13:

Continue oo. . . .O nii pe run down  angry angry tongue

Whatdado?

Ruby_Pearl:

Dnt mind Doyin,
2 days ago, he was chasing after Omoge,
yesterday, after DZ,
today, after you and creamish.

the boy get plenty time for I'm hand

Whoa! Whoa! Did you say *swallows Deep. . . Deepzone?

Aaaaah! Mo yonda! Infact, I fi gbogbo jiki na yonda.

I ain't suicidal. . . shoooo undecided
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2008
@doyin
what are u talking about jare cheesy
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 18, 2008
Who is NL crusader?

He berra be fine

@post
This one nko?
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 18, 2008
Sisikill:

Whoa! Whoa! Did you say *swallows Deep. . . Deepzone?

Aaaaah! Mo yonda! Infact, I fi gbogbo jiki na yonda.

I ain't suicidal. . . shoooo undecided
lmao! grin grin grin cheesy

Sorry o, I dnt want to pour sand for Doyin's garri. you 2 carry on tongue
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:48am On Oct 18, 2008
doyin13:

This is what we get when the bouncer at the door doesn't do his job properly tongue tongue grin

@Sisibaby.

No mind Morenike. I chase am chase am, she say no, she wants to marry Nairaland's Crusader.
Now, she won't let me attach with somebody else.

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Sisikill: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

lmao! grin grin grin cheesy

Sorry o, I dnt want to pour sand for Doyin's garri. you 2 carry on tongue

Carry on where? To an Early grave? Aah RubyRenny. . . I though you liked me.  cry

The only carry on that will happen here is me and my foto fosting!
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2008
Sisikill:

Carry on where? To an Early grave? Aah RubyRenny. . . I[b] though you liked me.[/b] cry
Of course na *pats her back* Of course.

Oya, dry the tears. Take this poison-ivy-looking leaf smiley tongue

Oh my!! Did I run Doyin off?
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by doyin13(m): 12:52am On Oct 18, 2008
Na so e easy to Yonda. . . . .You will need to go to Yonder to yonda oo tongue

Till then. . . .what say we hook up for some burukutu in Damaturu.  grin grin

@Ruby Pearl

Deepzone ke. . . . .That was before I found out she was a stickler for women's rights. How bloody unfashionable

A modern day Emily Pankhurst. . . . .Puhleassssse  undecided undecided
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 18, 2008
Eyah, doyin, pkele.

Oya, I support you and Sisi kiss kiss
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by doyin13(m): 1:13am On Oct 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Eyah, doyin, pkele.

Oya, I support you and Sisi  kiss kiss

bloody enemy of progress angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Funny But Wise African Proverbs. / Beautiful Faces Of Africa / Efik/ibibio Names And Their Meaning

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.