Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,181 members, 7,977,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Me Love My Gender - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Me Love My Gender (3119 Views)

Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2) / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2008

--Sagging boobs(Funmi's biggest worry)
Surgery dey

--Menopause
tsk tsk tsk, what do i need my ovary for again at 45 and above? duh

--Fibroid
surgery dey

--Cellulite
men dey gettam too

--Desperation to walk the aisle
thats for women with perpetual shelf syndrome. I am an independent woman who does not need a man to validate me. undecided

--Vaginal discharge(Funmi's perpetual infection).
penile discharge dey.
Re: Me Love My Gender by tope2000(f): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
well said
Re: Me Love My Gender by Pataki: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2008
tope2000:

hmmm. . . .
Then i will get a sperm donor if u refuse tongue
You don't know what kinda sperm you are getting. Whether na lunatic person, na your wahala be that oh.

Take the trusted and tested version before it is too late. tongue

I love my gender, always reasoning with our senses. grin
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2008
You don't know what kind of sperm you are getting. Whether na lunatic person, na your wahala be that oh.
Is that not better for a woman than collecting your own that is filled with gay,dwarf and imbecilic genes?
Re: Me Love My Gender by Sauron1: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2008
I love me gender cos i don't have to sit down to pee, or wipe afterwards grin cheesy
Re: Me Love My Gender by tope2000(f): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2008
Pataki:

You don't know what kind of sperm you are getting. Whether na lunatic person, na your wahala be that oh.

Take the trusted and tested version before it is too late. tongue

I love my gender, always reasoning with our senses. grin

will take my chances rather than beg you tongue cheesy
Re: Me Love My Gender by Sauron1: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2008
DeepZone:

thats for women with perpetual shelf syndrome. I am an independent woman who does not need a man to validate me. undecided

Yea right.
That really explains why u have been in and out of 4 marriages.
Lil wonder u have been chasing Pataki aggressively in the last 6 months.
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2008
I love me gender because i don't have to sit down to pee, or wipe afterwards
You must be very dirty because you need to wipe and wash your hands afterwards. Even the abokis wash their privates after peeing in naija, that means they are more hygienic than you.
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2008
Yea right.
That really explains why u have been in and out of 4 marriages.
little wonder u have been chasing Pataki aggressively in the last 6 months.

You mean pataki chasing me?
Re: Me Love My Gender by sistawoman: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2008
I LOVE being a woman cuz of PUZZY POWER

I love being a woman cuz we have the strength to do everything a man does and better

I love being a woman cuz w/o us standing behind yall pulling the strings yall wouldnt be shit

I love being a woman cuz life springs forth from us and we get to experience the miracle of life in a way men will never experience it.
Re: Me Love My Gender by Sauron1: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2008
DeepZone:

You must be very dirty because you need to wipe and wash your hands afterwards. Even the abokis wash their privates after peeing in naija, that means they are more hygienic than you.

Wipe what?
Are u stupid??
Abokis wipe cos they are uncircumcised males. . . . . They have many pouches on their slinky.
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2008
Wipe what?
Are u stupid??
Abokis wipe because they are uncircumcised males. . . . . They have many pouches on their slinky.

Can you prove to us that you are circumcised?
Re: Me Love My Gender by Sauron1: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2008
All male christians are circumcised, idiot!!!!
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2008
All male christians are circumcised, idiot!!!!

Thats no proof my fren.

Anywayz,

I like being female because i don't have to shave every morning and i don't have hairs growing out from my nostrils.
Re: Me Love My Gender by sistawoman: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2008
I dont understand why dont the two of yall just get married. I see yall chasing each other around the boards like to love sick puppies?
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2008
I don't understand why don't the two of yall just get married. I see yall chasing each other around the boards like to love sick puppies?
Not in my lifetime unless he gets a job, update his hygiene by not wearing one underwear for 2 weeks and stop hanging out with pataki. tongue tongue
Re: Me Love My Gender by Sauron1: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2008
DeepZone:

I like being female because i don't have to shave every morning and i don't have hairs growing out from my nostrils.

Are u kidding me?

Women have more to shave than men.
Per square inch, if you calculate by way of the Western protocol that demands women shave their legs and underarms, pubic hair, and legs.
Someone like Deepzone grow facial hair which has to be shaved everyday.
DeepZone, admit it. . . . . right now, u would trade your sagging boobs for ma golden balls. tongue
Re: Me Love My Gender by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2008
I love my gender because we're the boss, they just dnt know it.
Some women know how to bring men to their knees, while others simply dnt
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2008
Are u kidding me?

Women have more to shave than men.
Per square inch, if you calculate by way of the Western protocol that demands women shave their legs and underarms, pubic hair, and legs.
Someone like Deepzone grow facial hair which has to be shaved everyday.
DeepZone, admit it. . . . . right now, u would trade your sagging boobs for ma golden balls.
tsk tsk tsk.Those that need it wax and do not have to shave besides, I haven't seen a woman with hairs coming out her nostrils.

Golden useless balls? nah am good.
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
I love my gender because we're the boss, they just dnt know it.
No, they know it but just dont want to accept it because of their useless ego.
Re: Me Love My Gender by Sauron1: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2008
DeepZone:

Golden useless balls? nah am good.

Predictably, no woman will admit they'd trade their boobs for balls, which are smaller, easier to conceal and don't jump around when you jog. grin

To a man, breasts are a lot like a baby: They're nice to hold, but we're glad we don't have them 24 hours a day.
Any man who can imagine himself with breasts also envisions himself caressing them constantly and never getting anything done.
I love me gender as i don't have to worry about Aunt Flo every month. grin cheesy
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2008
I love me gender as i don't have to worry about Aunt Flo every month.
Aunt Flo can be taken care of if you don't desire it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I love me gender because I don't have to worry about some female taking me to jail over rape claims or kicking me out from my house at night with cops. tongue tongue
Re: Me Love My Gender by TheSly: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2008
Like them old prophets used to say. . . . .

. . . . . . . . Blessed be thy lord for he has not made me a woman. cool

All these B.s about i love ma gender. . . . . .
I am proud to be black or i am big and proud are just some strategic words used to conceal the inferiority complexes in you people.
Buncha Household utensils. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Me Love My Gender by sistawoman: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2008
The Sly:

I am proud to be black or i am big and proud are just some strategic words used to conceal the inferiority complexes in you people.

Thank you so much for setting us str8.
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2008

Buncha Household utensils.

Some nigger is hating. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Me Love My Gender by eldee(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2008
The Sly:

Well spat bruv . . .
You'll never hear a white man saying 'I'm proud to be white'
Or will you hear Rihanna screaming 'I'm comfortable with my body'??
Nah . . . It's Oprah (2003) that screams I'm proud of my body then goes ahead to lose 50% of her weight
Re: Me Love My Gender by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2008
It is great to be a woman and also a man, both works of God so you must be grateful grin

Non of you males will agree with the females vice versa when it comes to 'who's better' so we are all great grin

abi? smiley
Re: Me Love My Gender by Sauron1: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2008
DeepZone:

Aunt Flo can be taken care of if you don't desire it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea right.

Remember them days dysmenorrhea used to take you to the clinic every month.
That alone is enough to tell me your gender is royally bleeped.

I love me gender because I don't have to worry about some female taking me to jail over rape claims or kicking me out from my house at night with cops. tongue tongue

I love me gender because men benefit from the sexual double standard(SDS). tongue
An unfortunate situation. But I'm convinced the SDS will suffer a great blow as soon as someone invents a catchy synonym for "slut".
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2008
I love me gender because men benefit from the sexual double standard(SDS)
I love me gender because women mature mentally 10 years before the men that are their age mates.
Re: Me Love My Gender by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2008
DeepZone:

I love me gender because women mature mentally 10 years before the men that are their age mates.

Stop being a pudden head.

Women mature faster in the beginning but guys catch up later and even overtake them.
Think about all the guys in ur class you outgrew way back. . . . u now look like a midget to them.
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2008
Stop being a pudden head.

Women mature faster in the beginning but guys catch up later and even overtake them.
Think about all the guys in ur class you outgrew way back. . . . u now look like a midget to them.

Am talking about mental maturity and not sexual maturity.duh
Re: Me Love My Gender by eldee(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2008
DeepZone:

Am talking about mental maturity and not sexual maturity.duh

The funny part is, with all the mental maturity, we still have more male scientists, money movers and deff more male world leaders
Wetin una dey take this maturity do sef??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Have Fun..funny English Words / Optical Illusions II / Guess And Win N500 Airtime Of Your Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.