Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,102 members, 7,949,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Me Love My Gender - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Me Love My Gender (3105 Views)

Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2) / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me Love My Gender by jennykadri: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2008
i love been female cos i use my manchester and arsenal to  make men lick my feet  cool
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2008
men like Pataki shown below?

Re: Me Love My Gender by dyabman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2008
jennykadri:

i love been female because i use my manchester and arsenal to  make men lick my feet  cool

you know get eyinba ?
Re: Me Love My Gender by k1banty(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2008
jennykadri:

i love been female because i use my manchester and arsenal to  make men lick my feet  cool

hehehe (2 in 1 package)
1derful!

@post

i love being a male with all the reasons best known to me and i won't have to worry about those menstrual periods, getting pregnant and a whole lot of b.s associated with being a female. (i beg all of una ooo)
Re: Me Love My Gender by DaPhoenix(f): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2008
I love my gender because I can show affection in public to members of my sex and people won't think I'm a lesbian. Also I can sing a song like "I Kissed A Girl" and men would still think I'm sexy.

I love my gender because when my kids grow up and happen to be celebrities they'll always shout me out first but probably forget about their drunken father.

I love my gender because when I'm aroused in public no one really notices.

I love my gender because I'm hard to seduce but I can seduce the opposite sex easily with a slightly unbuttoned tight shirt.
Re: Me Love My Gender by idupaul: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2008
DaPhoenix:

I love being female because I can show affection in public to members of my sex and people won't think I'm a lesbian. Also I can sing a song like "I Kissed A Girl" and men would still think I'm sexy.

I love being female because when my kids grow up and happen to be celebrities they'll always shout me out first but probably forget about their father.

I love being female because when I'm aroused in public no one really notices.

I love being female because I'm hard to seduce but I can seduce the opposite sex easily with a slightly unbuttoned tight shirt.

na true oo if chad kroeger had sang i kissed a dude n i like it, people will call him names
Re: Me Love My Gender by onyinye2(f): 1:33am On Oct 02, 2008
I love being female because the wonderful and numerous styles we are permitted to choose from.

I love being female because I'm (we) are the ones who bring new hope into this world when we deliver.

I love being female because we truly are the stronger sex. I mean we have to put up with those merciless periods, child birth, whiny husbands, raising the kids, and at the end of it all still look good.

As, DaPhoenix said, we can show affection to either gender and not get teased by it.

I love being female because with out us, the male species would had ceased a looooooooong time ago all in the help of their pointless and ridiculous buddy Ego.

I love being female cause we can truly do whatever a man can do and better.

All and all, being female somedays freakin' sucks to the core, but majority is all good.
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2008
I love being female because the wonderful and numerous styles we are permitted to choose from.

I love being female because I'm (we) are the ones who bring new hope into this world when we deliver.

I love being female because we truly are the stronger sex. I mean we have to put up with those merciless periods, child birth, whiny husbands, raising the kids, and at the end of it all still look good.

As, DaPhoenix said, we can show affection to either gender and not get teased by it.

I love being female because with out us, the male species would had ceased a looooooooong time ago all in the help of their pointless and ridiculous buddy Ego.

All and all, being female somedays freakin' sucks to the core, but majority is all good.

Good.
Re: Me Love My Gender by k1banty(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2008
onyinye2:

i disagree
Re: Me Love My Gender by chikito1(f): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2008
Its not that women cannot achieve all the status you have mentioned. They are in a double position

where they often find themselves making sacrifices like taking time off work to nurture thier children

and other things alike.Women who have sacrificed these family for career have gotten to top places i

n the society and the so called male dominated world.
Re: Me Love My Gender by DeepZone: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
Its not that women cannot achieve all the status you have mentioned. They are in a double position

where they often find themselves making sacrifices like taking time off work to nurture their children

and other things alike.Women who have sacrificed these family for career have gotten to top places i

n the society and the so called male dominated world.

You are the woman. i dey clap my hands for youoo.
Re: Me Love My Gender by ladybam(f): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2009
DeepZone:

men like Pataki shown below?

dat guy 4d@t pix go get six packs ooo. shun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Leopard ? / Let's Have Fun..funny English Words / Brain Teasers - Lets See How Smart You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.