Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (17167 Views)

Poll: which diss song was better and which rapper was better

ruggedy baba ft durella banging: 35% (23 votes)
modenine ft banky w talking to you: 60% (39 votes)
none both were ok: 4% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Dopest Modenine Barz / Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song) / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
what show has modenine headlined? simply none. and if he headlined then the line up is something like terry, od, ill bliss, modenine

u wont see dbanj, tuface, psquare, sauce kid, naeto c at shows headlined by modenine
now on d contruary, when i attend rhythm unplugged, star quest, etc where media giants r present, i see people likedbanj tufce, ruggedy but when i see modenine, cold dey catch am. put it like this modenine has no levels in the music world. id rather pay 10,000 to watch sauce kid than go to a free modenine show in singapore.

on other notes, down load top this by ghetto p.
real hiphop

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ngzc1j

tell me naija hiphop is not evolving, modenine still rapping shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2008
skingo:

man intellectuallly inclined shows? u peopl have gone kookoo.
put it like this, if u doing a show, and dbanj, psquare, 9ice aint part of it in naija, it is not a huge show.i live innigeri, stop trying to decive my people.
sauce kid is not modenine level. when sauce kid drop you will come here and list dates till your thumbs hurt. u can't fool anyone, i might not like modenine but i wont make up things just to make him look bad. i only state the facts i know of.

now glo u claim is a local endorsement, ?? then u say fashi that one, na connection. u dumbass

i bet u banky is no saying the same about etisalat, i bet u genevieve is not saying the same bout her soap endorsement.

singapore hiphop.lol singapore is battling with poverty, modenine is not the first thing on their minds. i refuse to be fooled by you

Once again Skingo! I can now see the bitch in you like common saw it in Ice Cube. First, no one is not talking about HUGE SHOWS and don't even expose your bitchness more. I will not continue with you cos you are known for your "incessant bitchness", if there's any meaning to that,

Three reasons i don't want to reply you

No one is talking about HUGE SHOWS,

Go and Check the meaning of "Local" and from that you would know Etisalat, Glo, MTN, Lux  endoresements are local endorsement. Nas, JayZ and others are local artists in The U.S

You don't know anything about Singapore and bilieve most Guys of your age in Singapore are living far better than you. Go and get your fact right about SINGAPORE, and yes Mode9 went to Singapore,

You refused to be fooled by me because mode9 didn't go to singapore but unfortunately YOU ARE A FOOL COS HE ACTUALLY WENT TO SINGAPORE

well, Skingo would always be Skingo, FOOL
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2008
The last time i cald sum1 an idiot,i got banned!
Hop eldee is nt sleeping?
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

Sum peeps are morons i swear!
All those shows listed arnt they the same glo stuff?
Nonsense that is part of the deal he was paid 4!
when i say shows i mean shows with other naija artistes in them!

U know what! I can see now that you are dumb!!! u said Nigerian artist get paid from shows and album sales, now you said you didn't mean the glo stuff that he was paid for.
Is singapore show the same show?,

Tosin! Try sumthing else and leave this issue. U juz lost this one
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2008
Thi picture doesn't look Nigerian and for sure it is Singapore,

Come to think of it, Singapore is not as bad as SKINGO thinks it is,

Get your facts right

Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
im immune to uf disses. im guessing u've mmade urself clear. u dont exist, ur an id. anyone can have id. even non citizens. i dont like ur judgement, i like fried chicken. oponu oshi

besides ruggedy baba may not be a lyricist as i knw he's not, but he's far more business sound than modenine. even olu maintain has used yahoozee to get to greater heights while u here aruing he is disgracing the coountry, u r deaf to the word, blind to the sight. go back on africanhiphop and talk ur shit. this is nl and u r not a frequent poster person

ps: i aint no bitch, im salaam. white lexus will jam u
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2008
Skingo! If Ur name is Salaam, Good for you, it means Peace, My name is Ridwan which means God's Favour, but you know what, am a regular posthad it back 2 back, check your er, Not just a regular poster but a poster who hates how you carry your SAUCEKID attitude around and start yelling OGBA Boys, U and I have had it b4 now, vcheck your older posts,

U just twisted this issue now, Mode9 is not in their leagues as Proverb is not in their leagues in S.A
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by Pap: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hmmm Saucekid is a nicechick like skingo.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
Guy 4get sinagapore jare!
Go check the pics on fb,he and terry were lookn hungry! Lol

besides lets analyse it,how much can u get 4rm a country where dey dnt speak in eglish?
Who went 4 d show?
Who is mode9 in singapore,how em wan take pul crowd?
Naija peeps there wnt even go watch him!
4get singapore i dey talk naija shows wey get big pay!

take 9ice 4 example! The guy jst dey tour every!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
all these ones keep coming from under the cupboard. talk ur shit.modenine is overrated,, he is over, and sauce kid is rated next to blow.
how is dat for wordplay person
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by javalove(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
I'll smack ur parents for raising such a stupid kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saucekid my arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mode rocks anyday. The fact that its a glo shoow makes it a big show. the fact that it was glo advert makes it a big advert. all haters should go to hell!!!!!!!!!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
C if naija peeps gbadun u,dey wil organise shows and cal u with big cash!
Even those abroad organise shows 4 naija artistes that peeps wnt to see!
Who wil organise a show and put mode9 on his poster? Him dan lose b dat,cos mode9 is boring and has no street credibility,poor stage perfomance.
No1 wil pay 4 a mode9 show
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
Pap:

Hmmm Saucekid is a nicechick like skingo.

This guy knows Skingo very well. Nicechick is on Africanhiphop.com, skingo is here, with the same saucekid yarns plus one bolajiboak
tosinadeda:

Guy forget sinagapore jare!
Go check the pics on fb,he and terry were lookn hungry! Lol

besides lets analyse it,how much can u get from a country where dey dnt speak in eglish?
Who went 4 d show?
Who is mode9 in singapore,how em wan take pul crowd?
Naija peeps there wnt even go watch him!
forget singapore i dey talk naija shows wey get big pay!

take 9ice 4 example! The guy jst dey tour every!
Now it is forget Singapore! who would go for his shows, how would he pull crowd, when Pharrel went to launch his clothline in Japan, he had shows and he rocked shows, This is a country where English is in their third language status [foreign lang], How did he do it? answer it yourself.

Mode9 and terry are looking hungry, if you are not as big as mode9, it is god for you, but if you are bigger than him, you are become obessed cos that guy is big and not looking hungry, check out terry, he's looking fresh and petite, i don't know you but you ain't better than their average,
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by Pap: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
Sauce Kid by my opinion isn't really as successful as painted.
I haven't heard of any of his shows and those which I saw on youtube were really rather scanty with very few people.
He has a mixtape to his name and 2 songs that i have heard played at the club : Omoge Wa Go and Yebariba.
They just had normal crowd reaction nothing really special.
But these songs were realised last year or two years ago.
Has anyone been to Star Mega Jam and other hot shows and seen Sauce Kid?
I was there at one and saw Modenine when Cry was still hot.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2008
mmodenine criticisms:

time has passed
no money
not respected
vet but no understanding of the business = rookie
no appeal
wont pack a crowd
wont attract or liven up an audience
cannot help u sell a show
has no brand
does not look the part
no street cred.
no hit songs (old or current)

so u can diss sauce kid all u want. lolly is not bothered, he has not paid attention to u since day 1. ghetto p gave u attn, u heard lyrical arrangement, u free the guy.\ smart but coward move.

all u hv is critical acclaim. i still maintain ur the only  1 that recites ur flows. i knw over 1000 people in the areas, island, gra, ogba, no one carries modenine on their heads so y should i worry bout a id on nl thats claiming things thats untrue in real life. it makes me look stupid. besides african american is coming soon.

ogba for life
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by Pap: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
Who is Ghetto P?
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
Pap:

Sauce Kid by my opinion isn't really as successful as painted.
I haven't heard of any of his shows and those which I saw on youtube were really rather scanty with very few people.
He has a mixtape to his name and 2 songs that i have heard played at the club : Omoge Wa Go and Yebariba.
They just had normal crowd reaction nothing really special.
But these songs were realised last year or two years ago.
Has anyone been to Star Mega Jam and other hot shows and seen Sauce Kid?
I was there at one and saw Modenine when Cry was still hot.

Tell them, plus even why cry was not hot, he did welcome performance for kanye west and T-pain in Star Mega Jamz, and did his thing, is that a glo contract, Sum are just not meant to be born, keep kicking it real my guy

Pap:

Who is Ghetto P?

Ghetto P is one fool who was gun talking in his rhymes while he has neva touched a gun in his life. he is not real
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
Sauce aint based in naija 4 now!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ngzc1j

ghetto p.

we all kknw that b4 u get shows and endorsements u hav to drop an album.
sauce kid has not dropped an album so till date he has succeeded.
people who have not got album or nominations cant walk a fine line in the naija industry.

so with a mixtape and 2 videos, u can tel that his stocks are on the rise not falling.
what new can i expct from modenine. the same bs for over 8 years.
sauce kid id a breath of fresh air and i am sure when he comes to nigeria it wont be hard to find him.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
gay ass calling a man petite. some of u need to travel 4 exposure. u talk and type like homosxuals
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

Sauce aint based in naija 4 now!

So!!! Even when he is in Naija nko?
skingo:

we all kknw that before u get shows and endorsements u hav to drop an album.
sauce kid has not dropped an album so till date he has succeeded.
people who have not got album or nominations can't walk a fine line in the naija industry.

so with a mixtape and 2 videos, u can tel that his stocks are on the rise not falling.
what new can i expct from modenine. the same bs for over 8 years.
sauce kid id a breath of fresh air and i am sure when he comes to nigeria it wont be hard to find him.

8 years you said, mode has 3 mixtapes, 1 album, in two years saucekid has no album but a mixtape with samboribobo being the best of his shot, how many awards did samboribobo have? and how many awards did the video, which is supposed to be the most expensive video, have, infact nominated?

say anything, mode has it, u would say cry is mode9's best shot and yes its worth it, it bagged three awards, say sum,
and slve that equation of 8 years to two, think rite,
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2008
in 8 years ur still an underground artist. people av been mainstream for years.
sauce pokets is larger than modenine's hands down. and he been known for 8 years. lets stop tlking please. whn the lbum comes out re-visit this stupid rgument. u dnt hv facts that stick. u r stuck on deaf ears. so im on mute.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2008
skingo:

gay ass calling a man petite. some of u need to travel 4 exposure. u talk and type like homosxuals

petite is not a gender biasd lexis just like athletic can be used for a lady, why should i evenn be arguing with you, you don't knwo the meaning of LOCAL,

TRAVEL for EXPOSURE, u wey no sabi SINGAPORE, don travel, where, let me guess, AMERICA, LONDON, u neva travel
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2008
Do u club on fridays?
Tel me if u hear mode9
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by Pap: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2008
Sauce Kid has been around for a while.
At least i didnt hear omoge wa jo this year or last year.
I thought he released the mixtape for sale though?It is an album if you try sell it.
Im nt exactly a modenine fan but i kno he has a few cars and etc.
He is definately not doin as well as D'banj nd co but hes doin alright.

I really haven't heard anything from sauce kid this year or does he have any new songs?
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by Pap: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2008
iv never heard modenine at any party.will dj play cry?
its mostly dbanj nd dancehall.
but i hv hrd yebariba like twice although i kno i havnt hrd it at clubs this year
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
skingo:

in 8 years ur still an underground artist. people av been mainstream for years.
sauce pokets is larger than modenine's hands down. and he been known for 8 years. lets stop tlking please. whn the lbum comes out re-visit this stupid rgument. u dnt hv facts that stick. u r stuck on deaf ears. so I'm on mute.

So Modenine is still Underground, u don't even know when an artist is mainstream, KAI,

What sort of Album is coming out, African American, when real African Americans are embracing just Africans, one African is claiming African American, maybe u these saucekid advisors are not doing job fine, he's just promoting his wackness, ur right mind has been on a mute for a very long time, u're just chatting with your left brain.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2008
Try make sense!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
ur brain is under my foot, n foot is about to head up ur ass.
but u might like dat gay shit. asswipe

i have not heard sauce kid lately except on the net but at least hes current there. there is dis nonsense djs claiming sauce disrespected them thats the only explanation for y u no dey hear am.
but no need totalk, if u listen to music, ud knw hands dwn that sauce is great with music. if u argue otherwise, we r not on the same plane

to that asshole talking bout i no get exposure. make i flash u kodak. u like that exposure?
u like a picture wit no positivity. everythng bout u is -ve.

but im not going to sit here and quote sauce kid. that nigga spit.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
Ghetto p is a naija upcoming qbeats rapper.
Mode9 has dodged him for two yrs!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by Pap: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2008
Is Sauce signed to any record label?

So ghetto p came out over two years ago?iv never heard of him.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by javalove(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2008
@skingo

sauce spits saliva!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haven Of Peace: GIYAZZ' Lounge / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.