Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) - Rap Battles (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (17166 Views)

Poll: which diss song was better and which rapper was better

ruggedy baba ft durella banging: 35% (23 votes)
modenine ft banky w talking to you: 60% (39 votes)
none both were ok: 4% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Dopest Modenine Barz / Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song) / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by point45(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
all these to debate the success of a man? damn.wait a sec, lets just assume for one sec that mode isnt rich. wetin concern me? all i want to do is put in his tape and listen to good music, and when i say good music, i mean good underground philiosophical ish.the creat common said, a man's worth aint by the size of his pocket, meanwhile walahi talahi, this guy get pay pass una, so what?club on friday and ur asking for nine? what are you man? no, u for ask for fu schnickens.if ruggedman has more pay and 2 short has made if faster,how all that take matter?success usually aint by how much you got, abi krs get pay reach all those peeps wey e write lyrics for? ok change genre, dem tell you say blackface make d same amount for writing african queen? change still, dem tell u say babyface makes close to the amount people make on songs he writes? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll nooooooooooooo!. music is what it is,music. if u want a biz line, start a biz line? eva heard of wu wear? thats part of the wu biz empire but wu tang clan dont get it twisted with their flows and their 5 percentile man setup.maybe you hear samboribobo, but i bet you, most of y'all can burst beyond the chorus, and u wanna look me in the eye n tell me, ruggedy baba would be the same without nice?i swear na lie.so much for rap songs.if dem bron ruggedman well, make e do remix withou nice?looooooooool,abi acapella.stop tryna infect people who are new to rap cos what you listen to is crap.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2008
skingo:

ur brain is under my foot, n foot is about to head up ur ass.
but u might like that gay shit. asswipe

i have not heard sauce kid lately except on the net but at least hes current there. there is this nonsense djs claiming sauce disrespected them thats the only explanation for y u no dey hear am.
but no need totalk, if u listen to music, ud knw hands dwn that sauce is great with music. if u argue otherwise, we r not on the same plane

to that asshole talking bout i no get exposure. make i flash u kodak. u like that exposure?
u like a picture wit no positivity. everythng bout u is -ve.

but I'm not going to sit here and quote sauce kid. that nigga spit.
ur brain is under my foot, n foot is about to head up ur ass.
but u might like that gay shit. asswipe

U just used exactly 96 words here and has no semantic value, why are u like this?

Well not all Djs are in bad terms with saucekid, you said few, but it appears almost all are not playing, maybe they had meeting on him, lol
bouzymill:

8 years you said, mode has 3 mixtapes, 1 album, in two years saucekid has no album but a mixtape with samboribobo being the best of his shot, how many awards did samboribobo have? and how many awards did the video, which is supposed to be the most expensive video, have, infact nominated?

say anything, mode has it, u would say cry is mode9's best shot and yes its worth it, it bagged three awards, say sum,
and slve that equation of 8 years to two, think rite,
Comment on this!!! this is the issue pls, i hate you guyz swinging issues
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by point45(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
dis guy bouzy, one man killarmy
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
point45:

all these to debate the success of a man? damn.wait a sec, lets just assume for one sec that mode isnt rich. wetin concern me? all i want to do is put in his tape and listen to good music, and when i say good music, i mean good underground philiosophical ish.the creat common said, a man's worth aint by the size of his pocket, meanwhile walahi talahi, this guy get pay pass una, so what?club on friday and ur asking for nine? what are you man? no, u for ask for fu schnickens.if ruggedman has more pay and 2 short has made if faster,how all that take matter?success usually aint by how much you got, abi krs get pay reach all those peeps wey e write lyrics for? ok change genre, them tell you say blackface make d same amount for writing african queen? change still, them tell u say babyface makes close to the amount people make on songs he writes? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll nooooooooooooo!. music is what it is,music. if u want a biz line, start a biz line? eva heard of wu wear? thats part of the wu biz empire but wu tang clan don't get it twisted with their flows and their 5 percentile man setup.maybe you hear samboribobo, but i bet you, most of y'all can burst beyond the chorus, and u want to look me in the eye n tell me, ruggedy baba would be the same without nice?i swear na lie.so much for rap songs.if them bron ruggedman well, make e do remix withou nice?looooooooool,abi acapella.stop trying to infect people who are new to rap because what you listen to is crapin

Man, What they listen to is a CRAP with an initial S, SCRAP, Talking about listening to modenine in clubs, this is really their problem, they dont undstnd RealHip Hop and 4 dat, they mix it with Dancehall. That's why one fool is saying mode9 is not in shows where DBanj, Tuface etc., are performin!! Pls. Do they do the same thing?, well sha, most of them don't knw when a song is a pop track, or wen an artist is pop.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
Bouzy
mode9 is 38 sauce is 24! And u say mode9 has all sauce has? Sauce is upcoming and u use him as a yardstick to judge mode9 who's bn there for years!
Compare him to artistes of his time and rate him!
All his albums put together didnt sell up to sauce's mixtape!
Alaba boys no even gree pirate am, lol
mode9 has failed simple! He failed in his time and stil failing til now,small small boys dey carry all d money!
Him wey dey rhyme fire,nothing to show!
To be sincere,after cry none of his song ever caught any market in the world.
U  mode9 fans are selfish assholes,all u wnt are his boring rhymes to suite ur boring lives!
It dsnt matter if he makes money or not!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
Bouzy now u nt making sense!
U say i dnt see mode at shows cos he is hiphop!
Thats nonsense!
Guess mode9 is the only good rapper around cos
rappers like
snoop , game ,weezy, jayz , t i etc
are good rappers that go to shows with other artistes dat arnt rap artistes!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2008
Tell me u dnt hear
jayz,lilwayne,game,snoop,t i,kanye in clubs! Even nas
Ure nt making any sense
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2008
stop answering these guys.
u believe sauce kid is worth the hype and he will deliver. mode 9 no sabi fedex.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
Bouzo tel me u dnt hear jayz in clubs or he dsnt go to shows and i'll shut up 4eva!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

Tell me u dnt hear
jayz,lilwayne,game,snoop,t i,kanye in clubs! Even nas
Ure nt making any sense

Tosin, am 95 times deeper than u, my listening ears don't belong to the generations of lil wayne, so 4ck him 4 wateva he is'''

JayZ had his time and provd his realness since the time of reasonable doubt. Even before then, he had stuffs wiv Big L, gangstarr and we all know he had his lyrikal abilities tyte. and later dumb down his lyrics so dt fools can undstnd him, that's gud for him cos dts his own life.
wen Snoop was snoop, he did his thing, u don't even know jack then, If he switch lanes now, he can because he had his time and proved

Game is uptyte and doin real shit, check out his album, Lil Wayne [one of your best rapper] is just a hooker in My life track. He's still provin himself and he's consistent

Kanye is tyte but puts buzness ahead of his music, which make him who he is but even at that his lines are not bad at all, he's doin gud music which they play in American clubs not in 9ja, u can't dance to gudlife and stronger, be sincere with ur life, those tracks sound electro than club,

Nas na baba, pls, tell me which nas track dem dey play 4 club?

infact everybody except Lil Wayne, tell me which of their traCKS THEY PLAY IN THE CLUB

Infact av grown to a stage i don't listen to rappers anymore, i listen to MCs,
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2008
ur fucking stupid.

popular music is what people listen to. if i have to go find ur shit. then its not important. but if ur shit find its way to me then i tend to like it, get the point, maybe u dont. i dont expect u to. u still listening to krs one. person
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2008
bouzymill:

Tosin, am 95 times deeper than u, my listening ears don't belong to the generations of little wayne, so 4ck him 4 whatever he is'''

JayZ had his time and provd his realness since the time of reasonable doubt. Even before then, he had stuffs with Big L, gangstarr and we all know he had his lyrikal abilities tyte. and later dumb down his lyrics so dt fools can undstnd him, that's good for him because dts his own life.
when Snoop was snoop, he did his thing, u don't even know jack then, If he switch lanes now, he can because he had his time and proved

Game is uptyte and doin real shit, check out his album, little Wayne [one of your best rapper] is just a hooker in My life track. He's still provin himself and he's consistent

Kanye is tyte but puts buzness ahead of his music, which make him who he is but even at that his lines are not bad at all, he's doin good music which they play in American clubs not in Nigeria, u can't dance to gudlife and stronger, be sincere with ur life, those tracks sound electro than club,

Nas na baba, please, tell me which nas track them dey play 4 club?

infact everybody except little Wayne, tell me which of their traCKS THEY PLAY IN THE CLUB

Infact av grown to a stage i don't listen to rappers anymore, i listen to MCs,

very smart answer, but it stil dsnt ans my quesion!!!!!!
do u hear there songs in clubs?

yes or no?
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by Pap: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2008
no.
i don't here nas in the club.
or kanye or evn snoop or lil wayne.or modenine.
but i hear a little soulja boi and saucekid
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:21am On Oct 31, 2008
and besides u av a prob with ll wayne being one of my av rappers??  offwhich i never mentioned that
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2008
Pap:

no.
or kanye or evn snoop or little wayne.or modenine.

who dey folo u talk, lol just kidding!!!!
av u heard jayz in clubs?

if u av then tell me he is crap like bouzy classified artistes i listen to
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2008
Pap:

no.
or kanye or evn snoop or little wayne.or modenine.

are u ok? u avnt heard those in clubs??
i shldnt be answering u then
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by Pap: 12:34am On Oct 31, 2008
do u club in ur closet?
because i neva hear kanye west for club o!
nd snoop dogg no dey playlist for papas or bacchus bros!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 12:47am On Oct 31, 2008
bouzymill:

Nas na baba, please, tell me which nas track them dey play 4 club?

infact everybody except little Wayne, tell me which of their traCKS THEY PLAY IN THE CLUB

I quoted myself to show you that i answered ur question by asking you a question, pls, answer that
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by skingo(m): 5:22am On Oct 31, 2008
so modenine is angry with me. look if u as much as insult me again because i am stating the facts i will head str8 to ur fb and publicly embarass you wit curses, facts and more, u this useless fukker. i knw u remember me, from rhythm unplugged. if not act like u dnt, i'd remind u. u no dey shame idiot. my lexus is more kept up than ur terrano. terrano wey i go buy for auction for yankee sharp sharp, ship to naija and dash ashawo. u r an asshole for callin me out of my name.
stupid, u have been warned modenine aka javalove. idiot
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by bouzymill(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2008
@Skingo
So, Javalove is MODENINE, ahahaha, which facts are u stating,

that glo endorsement is not a Local connection

that he doesn't do shows, events till march 2009 dey, don do star mega jam, don go SA several times, etc. while your Alias, SauceKid, neva do one shishi, he did samboribobo video which was supposed to be the most expensive video so far, Awards organizers no see am, no even small amen awards. the samboribobo no get shishi,

As unpopular as modenine's Contradiction is, it bagged an award. The over hyped samboribobo or moneylong mixtape no get nominations let alone awards. Maybe you guyz don't know this yans wey modenine talk na for saucekid:

Am known worldwide, they don't know you for Togo
Haters from the background, won ni logo
- Modenine

So what are the facts you are saying about Modenine.

That Mode9 is not what's on singapore's mind, while he actually did
That he doesn't do shows while he did,

Where are your stupid facts!!!!
skingo:

my lexus is more kept up than ur terrano. terrano wey i go buy for auction for yankee sharp sharp, ship to naija and dash ashawo. u r an asshole for callin me out of my name.
stupid, u have been warned modenine aka javalove. idiot

This sounds like real SauceKid, But Pls, Go and try the one you said on FaceBook, that is where you would know we are so linient with you on Nairaland.

The main Issue: State Your F**kin FACTS.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by AfrknKngs(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2008
bouzymill:

@Skingo
So, Javalove is MODENINE, ahahaha, which facts are u stating,

that glo endorsement is not a Local connection

that he doesn't do shows, events till march 2009 dey, don do star mega jam, don go SA several times, etc. while your Alias, SauceKid, never do one shishi, he did samboribobo video which was supposed to be the most expensive video so far, Awards organizers no see am, no even small amen awards. the samboribobo no get shishi,

As unpopular as modenine's Contradiction is, it bagged an award. The over hyped samboribobo or moneylong mixtape no get nominations let alone awards. Maybe you guys don't know this yans wey modenine talk na for saucekid:

Am known worldwide, they don't know you for Togo
Haters from the background, won ni logo
- Modenine

So what are the facts you are saying about Modenine.

That Mode9 is not what's on singapore's mind, while he actually did
That he doesn't do shows while he did,

Where are your stupid facts!!!!
This sounds like real SauceKid, But please, Go and try the one you said on FaceBook, that is where you would know we are so linient with you on Nairaland.

The main Issue: State Your F**kin FACTS.
No Mind am jare, No matter how much u prove to this gay fukk, he still wont get it!! Sauce is his god! U cant take it away from him, Skingo doesnt like mode9, na by force?? I've said countless of times, Sauce sux!

Letz see: yebariba => Not his money, no be him way pay for video(Na sponsorer), not his beat, not original, and mos deff not his own track! (Yet he sells his so called "Mixtape" using other peeps shit!!!)
I cant feel my face => Beat sounds like a remake of remy ma's shit (yebariba), ideas jacked from wayne and juelz STILL NOT ORIGINAL
Omoge Wa Jo => Shit is lame, da fukk is he talkin about guns 4?? Does that have anything to do with da concept of da song?? Simple wack! (Thatz his original track too)

Nigga is not known here in da south! Mod9 is KNOWN here, Fashi da fact that he's coming out with an Album "African American" U cant blame him "Babalola" got his ass whooped in high school PRROF?? He said it himself!!! They say wait till he enters Naija, what kind of BS is that, da guy don reach naija and came bakk with SHIT!!
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA03zEuorBk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Next he gon say who da fukk is african Kings, ?? Yes I rep African Kings! I believe in their movement, They are entertainers and these guys got what it take to rock da club, U can judge by this teaser track!!! "NU Revolution" Coming soon, They on iTunes (SAUCE never enter itunes yet talk of all these noise y'all are making!!!)
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRsHuS0elE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Nothing do them!!

But Still!!! Back to da main topic!!! They say Sauce is this sauce is that, but them never post ONE TRACK or LYRICS weh Sauce get that is hotter than MODE9, AND I KNOW UNA DEH SEE AS DEH IGNORING IT!!! No they gon spice up a beef Ghetto P had against Mode9 2yrs ago, and itz obvious Mode9 ignored him because it was all a publicity stunt!!! Mode9 will roast this lil tramp on a stick any day anytime!!!

So juss let that shit go, these niggas just want y'all to keep searching for Sauce and become Sauce's groupie!!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by AfrknKngs(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2008
Oh! About that LEX shit u talkin bout, BITCH u dont drive no LEX!! This nigga strolls better yet rides a bike with his lil poodle! What a bitchass nigga mayne!! Come try that shit hurr and we gon show u how real hood niggas do!!!

I advise u to listen to ur popz! GO TO SCHOOL SKINGO/SAUCE!!!
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by point45(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2008
salaam, last tym you was str8 screamin how i was propagating falsehood bout you being sauce kid, next thing i know you are claiming javalove is modenine? i dont understand u man! people try to engage u because deep down your myopic blab, real heads pray n hope that you have brains! we all know gbade x was just hatin then, but deep down , his posts were deep. all you've talked about since you joined NL is modenine aint this, aint that and yet you call him unimportant? think again.if you are so hell bent on proving modenine aint ish, it's gon hav to be lyrically cos the people who root for him do so cos he talks sense not drive a lex, come how old u be sef? eldee. YOU AINT DOING YOUR WORK
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2008
on banging simi leti aye yapayaski grin grin
make una free skingo o, abi dem send una

mode9 is good but na waste simple
i like his rhymes and flows and intellects, but na waste
u'll not sell in naija with that!!!!!!!
change ur ways else u die poor!!!!

a poor man at 40 is finished
a poor brilliant man at 40 is a fool
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by hypeman2(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2008
Lets be tolerant, like football "Hip Hop" is a contact exercise,keeps 'em on dey lyrical feet. good sport so far on both sides. but we moderating the outcome,so dont hand it to none of 'em yet, sh*% just gettin warm.
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by javalove(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2008
tosinadeda:

on banging simi leti aye yapayaski grin grin
make una free skingo o, abi them send una

mode9 is good but na waste simple
i like his rhymes and flows and intellects, but na waste
u'll not sell in naija with that!!!!!!!
change ur ways else u die poor!!!!

a poor man at 40 is finished
a poor brilliant man at 40 is a fool

Radio, say i;m too hard i wont make money/
they were so wrong i got a laught thats funny/
I get chemistry with the mic, and i got chemistry with d mic giving me hype - Modenine

What do u mean by poor? If u cant define it, u r a full grin
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by tosinadeda: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2008
javalove:

What do u mean by poor? If u can't define it, u r a full grin

y u dey play defensive
u be defender?
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by shegun2: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2008
modenine neva seizes 2 amuse me he s a good rapper though and rugged 2 is a gud rapper though they av different sytles anyway i think RUGGEDNINE wil nt be a bad idea
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by pckid: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
could some help me upload the song at www.downtowninc.net (www -dot- downtowninc -dot- net)
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by lysaa(f): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
javalove:

analysing the song wordplay for wordplay punchline for punchline, metaphor for metaphor, modenine killed it. Rugged na feel-amonger walahi. he just dey try feel among like say he sef sabi do unchline, not even moenine, FREESTYLE gor murder am. I can do better than that guy,

ewo lawon ooo? who u be? why still rugged? give us reasons abeg. All rugged's yabs to modenine na all about "u are broke
' and all that shit. The moment mode hits 10,000,000 dollars today, those yabs become invalid. Even if rugged makes 10 billion, those subliminals of modenine go follow am even till e enter grave

u see the bolded? u too lie, i bet u havent heard mody caught off guard. He aint got crap! undecided
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by dangambus: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
hisses
Re: Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) by adewex(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
MAke Ruggedman go beg, Cos i dont think he will survive this,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haven Of Peace: GIYAZZ' Lounge / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.