Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Please I Want A Private Php Tutor: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Want A Private Php Tutor: (692 Views)

Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / A Private University Website Sample / Macromedia Flash & Php Tutor (teacher) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want A Private Php Tutor: by designguru: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hello there, please i want a private php tutor to enhance my website design skills. I design websites but i'm still having problem with the Back end aspect. I want to learn php and how to make my web form work well. Pls if u are interested in lecturing the guru, you can sms me on 08030475469. Let me knw your price and your schedule. Thanks alot. www.designguru9.com
Re: Please I Want A Private Php Tutor: by Nwabunnia(m): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2008
PHP is really not that difficult to learn. If you already have a programming background (not HTML o !), it would be easier for you I assure you. Take me for instance. Everything I know about PHP and MySQL today I taught myself. But coming from a Java background, it was not that difficult.

My advice to you would be to try and learn on your own. There are lots of sites you can go to get ebooks. I have about 15 gigs of ebooks and wouldnt mind sharing some PHP related ones with you. If you need help along the way, then you may post you your questions on my forum. I'll be glad to help in any ways I can. Ciao.
Re: Please I Want A Private Php Tutor: by yawatide(f): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2008
nwabunnia

I think the guy pretty much has let us know that he prefers a one-on-one training. It might have been easy for you but everyone can't be you now, can they wink

If the guy wanted to learn on his own he probably would have asked for resources. Rather, he said he wants a tutor and moreover, unlike some who would want it done for free, he is willing to pay. I for one am a person who learns better with one-on-one *human* contact.

No offense to you but, I hate it when people say, "go to a wiki" or "read on your own" or "it is easy" cos again, it maybe for you but is sure isn't for me or in this case, designguru cool
Re: Please I Want A Private Php Tutor: by Nwabunnia(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
@yawa-ti-de

I think I agree with you. Guess I didn't look at it that way. Or may be it's because I learn better on my own, preferring to consult external help only when I run into trouble. As for "going to wikis", I think people should cultivate the habit. It wont do no one no harm but a wealth of good.The same for "Googling".

Besides, the guy hasn't even replied. You never know; he may prefer learning on his own given the right materials and assistance.
Re: Please I Want A Private Php Tutor: by quadrillio(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Web Builder Required / Company Name / E-book On How To Design A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.