Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Am I A Fool? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Am I A Fool? (653 Views)

Am I A Fool / Dont Let The Busy Work Schedule Fool You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Fool? by kolsrah(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2008
i just want u to judge me if i am been a fool for this action of mine i am going to share with you.there is this guy in abuja that wanted to buy an e-currency from me.he said i should send the stuff online that he is going to credit my bank account which i obliged due to experiences of scammers.we then discussed at length both on phone and online.it was the agreed that we made the transaction one on one.i agreed to go to abuja and he sent the address of his office to me.but surprisingly when i got to abuja from ibadan this morning this guy refuse to pick my call and did not reply all the text messages i sent.fine he has not gotten a dime from me while i have not gotten anything from him as well.i am still in abuja winding away time till i go and board nite bus back to ibadan.this is nigerians for u.he made waste my money ,time nd risk my life.
Re: Am I A Fool? by hakir(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2008
u are not a fool but a step wiser, now, u know a way out of not doing such a business, u ve just gained an experience , u may do well with good advice or consultations from well meaning colleagues or friends of yours some other times (2 good heads are better than one, lol).

good luck

(1) (Reply)

Why Was My Post Deleted? / PPC Appraisal Program: Leave Your Computer On And Earn Money / We Buy Libertyreserve 1$====130 We Sell Libertyreserve ==== 133

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.