Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,161 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1400847 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
omolizzy:

Eee ama sai kadan kadan
yayi kyau. se gobe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
trendiitee: come to bed joorrr... Ur babies re kickin so hard
Okies baby. I‘m with you...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Luvlyfal(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
I did last week too. Just waiting on my school to do the needful
abi..it is wel
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi: *runs to check printout slip*
DOB intact.......ahh no problem grin
This one am see all this comment on Age ,Dob and jamb no wahala fear begin catch me oooo
cos my registration was so fast that i stated having doubts if it was really done.
shalom grin
funny u! We dey d same category.....Team#NO DOB ERROR#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
dstnd: bros u wil b d first to write mi long letter m #blushing# meanwhile na joke I deh joke ooo.am david oluwaseun!u nko
hahahahahahaha......funny bro.. Basket mouth no reach u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
At last, I don meet up..... I swear PHCN dey suffer me. Now I cn sleep in peace. Nyt family

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Marshiro(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Sup Luvlyfal? How are you doing?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Marshiro: Please ooo kindly help out! A friend of mine has a problem with his DOB on d nysc page and he wants to purchase the waec verification pin! Pls any1 in Lagos dat has bought d pin should pls give us the location of the bank he/she bought it cos he has visited most of the first bank branch around his area and he was told it wasn't available.
he should go to www.waeconline.org.ng/verification/ and click on the view branches at the down page of the site. The branches you can purchase it are there. Bless!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Submission of masterlists start in 5days, end in 10.
Online registration ends in 25days
Mobilization status to PCMs and CPIs in 28/29days.
Collection/printing of call up letters start in 41days, end in 43.
Orientation camps for batch C 2014 orientation exercise open in 48days.

UPDATE: PCMs should start receiving their call up numbers by SMS from the first week in October provided the service fee was paid.

P.S: I can also tell y'all-by apealing to authority- that the random postings have been scheduled to start from the 29th day of this month(September) and incase you are planing to influence your posting, your jamb registration and the email address you use while registering on the portal will do just fine this time. In fact, your jamb registration is valuable than your mobilization number this time around. Everybody with the right contact can influence their posting with those. Do not waste your time waiting for the mobilization number for you might have been posted before getting it.

Cc Akerry, mimiy05, noordean, nabsprada, jennyesh, ayomax, heineken, claroo, horlawoomey, titiluvly, NnamdiN and d rest whose names i intend to mention but vividly can't remember. Its hotting up. Lets go!!

7 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 1:41am On Sep 17, 2014
sodiqyinka: Submission of masterlists start in 5days, end in 10.

UPDATE: PCMs should start receiving their call up numbers by SMS from the first week in October provided the service fee was paid.

P.S: I can also tell y'all-by apealing to authority- that the random postings have been scheduled to start from the 29th day of this month(September) and incase you are planing to influence your posting, your jamb registration and the email address you use while registering on the portal will do just fine this time. In fact, your jamb registration is valuable than your mobilization number this time around. Everybody with the right contact can influence their posting with those. Do not waste your time waiting for the mobilization number for you might have been posted before getting it.

Cc Akerry, mimiy05, noordean, nabsprada, jennyesh, ayomax, heineken, claroo, horlawoomey, titiluvly, NnamdiN and d rest whose names i intend to mention but vividly can't remember. Its hotting up. Lets go!!
u sure deserve an award my dear,,u re just too much...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by gbengx: 2:38am On Sep 17, 2014
I keep getting a JNIException alert when trying to capture my finger print. I am using a digitalpersona finger print scanner. I get same mssg on Mozilla, Chrome & explorer. Does anyone have the solution to this problem please. I have java installed as well as the driver for u.are.u4500 digitalpersona scanner. Thanks.

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:42am On Sep 17, 2014
Good morning, house.

It‘s heineken‘s birthday today!
Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!
Hooooorrrrrraaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Boss, I will be back with my prayers and wishes when I join the celebrations later. Enjoy your day to the utmost!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:46am On Sep 17, 2014
gbengx:
Morning. You may likely get a response later in the day. We are all sleeping now grin

Though I‘ll advise you to get it done at a cyber cafe.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Pa Sodiqyinka (yes, you be father for this thread), your head dey dia abeg! God bless you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 3:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Hbd Oga Heineken. God bless u!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2014
gbengx: I keep getting a JNIException alert when trying to capture my finger print. I am using a digitalpersona finger print scanner. I get same mssg on Mozilla, Chrome & explorer. Does anyone have the solution to this problem please. I have java installed as well as the driver for u.are.u4500 digitalpersona scanner. Thanks.
Download the driver that's 9mb from jamb.org.ng website. The ones you have is not full. Do that and the java exception would be sorted.

http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1/pre-Registration.aspx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 6:04am On Sep 17, 2014
noordean: abi nah...make w dey use my bnk acnt.
ha! Na my bank acc go pure pass. How far padi?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2014

Simply the best!

Happy birthday heineken,Live long and prosper!

Boss Akerry,Noordean,Taiye4christ,trendiitee,Claroo,Horlawoomey,Dania30,Titiluvly and all members of dis noble house,greetings 2 u all...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Titiluvly:

I'm cool dear....thank you...come join eat d semo jare...cheesy.....how was ur day?
lol. Am fine. On my way. Hope its with okro soup ba?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Akerry: hahahahahaha.........Fweshblacboai, u don see dis?
I see am oo,wetin man go say
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2014
jennyesh: My frnd my frnd na so e dey be when person no eat sleep or when person eat d wrong food sleep....
na now I confam am say BOMB dey ur head......missed u doe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 6:18am On Sep 17, 2014

Wow! That means the time is now!!! No time to sleep at all before them take person go sambisa state. Nice one boss. We must donate give you se. U're sharp boss!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Marshiro(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2014
sodiqyinka: he should go to www.waeconline.org.ng/verification/ and click on the view branches at the down page of the site. The branches you can purchase it are there. Bless!
Thanks Boss!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2014
Taiye4Christ: Good morning, house.

It‘s heineken‘s birthday today!
Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!
Hooooorrrrrraaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Boss, I will be back with my prayers and wishes when I join the celebrations later. Enjoy your day to the utmost!
Wow! Thanks boss. Am so elated right now. We must pop heineken today. Two girls each but no se*. Touching is allowed and. Kissing. Alhamdulilah.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nosky4(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2014
HBD Heineken...Bigger u i pray
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2014

You are too much Brother, may your days be long
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2014
dania30: Hbd Oga Heineken. God bless u!
sure Dania. Abi I told you ba? Ur head has always been there. Thanks dear. I appreciate. May God bless u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2014
DonCrust: Good morning house, my first time of posting on this thread even though I've been watching and reading comments for two days. By the way, I'm Ola by name and I rep Unibuja.

Any Unibujite here?

Welcome here Ola, you are definitely going to enjoy this place.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2014
nabsprada:
Simply the best!

Boss Akerry,Noordean,Taiye4christ,trendiitee,Claroo,Horlawoomey,Dania30,Titiluvly and all members of dis noble house,greetings 2 u all...
sharpeast nabs. Thanks dear. You won't be disappointed. I appreciate
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2014
nabsprada:
Simply the best!

How was your night sweet Prada, hope you are good ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=Heineken]

Happy birthday Oga Heineken, may you witness many years in health and wealth.

Bar man, please give this Gentle man 2 crates of cold Heineken and many plates of Isiewu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.