Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,016 members, 7,912,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:23 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (631884 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
dotchez: Hello everyone. Just watched Ait now and the DG of nysc said stream 2 has been put on hold cux of Ebola issh. That we will all know when to report to camp soon, and that we won't spend any extra day when batch B ends next year I.e we will all pop out same time next year
plz dear you are d only 1 who watched it live,plz break d news down,did d DG say osun,lagos and kogi are nt involved? Plz clear the air,people are just speculatin and i hate rumourz!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
heemah:
Lyk seriously?? tell m its a joke plsss... cry cry cry.. I myt av to kill ma cousin tonight...she predicted dz some days bk!! *Frustrated already*
Calm down babe. Calm down. Whether it is true or not, it is just a matter of time, it shall pass. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
NYSC had better b thinking pro actively n upright cox any further plan 2 keep we @ home won't b welcomed n tolerated cox we didn't beg them DAT we must serve dis damn shit by force....for heaven sake it was pushed from July - august.. august-september n now I hear DAT gullible fibriod belly DG trying 2 crack a joke of postponement....e better b aware DAT we aint no school leavers who have d whole time 2 sit n wait 4 em.....scrap NYSC plzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
tnuola:

Your conclusion is reasonable but does Osun and kogi have same Infrastructures?

Well from their 'assumed' exclusion, NYSC believes they do.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by newguy1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
tnuola:

Your conclusion is reasonable but does Osun and kogi have same Infrastructures?
sorry what infrastructure do dey really have? Non of d camp is prepared 4 an outbreak like as of now, to me dis is an half baked story,

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Richydos: NYSC had better b thinking pro actively n upright cox any further plan 2 keep we @ home won't b welcomed n tolerated cox we didn't beg them DAT we must serve dis damn shit by force....for heaven sake it was pushed from July - august.. august-september n now I hear DAT gullible fibriod belly DG trying 2 crack a joke of postponement....e better b aware DAT we aint no school leavers who have d whole time 2 sit n wait 4 em.....scrap NYSC plzzzzzzzzzz
@bolded *rotflmao*! cheesy abeg I been no wan laf b4 but dis got me cracking!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sowl:
I heard camp 4 stream 2 corpers as been cancelled due 2d rampant outbreak of d ebola virus plz hw tru is dis? @peeps
. Put 'ON HOLD'........not CANCELLED bro......It could be put on hold for a week, 2 weeks or 2 months, depends...............and technically we would have still been 'ON HOLD' for the next 18 days till September 1st
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
newguy1:
sorry what infrastructure do dey really have? Non of d camp is prepared 4 an outbreak like as of now, to me dis is an half baked story,

My dear the whole of Nigeria is not even ready for it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
How can camp even hold in Lagos that is center of Ebola? Damn that Patrick sawyer for bringing that nonsense to Nigeria... I best see if AIT or channels will read the news at 12am again..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
prixxy7: @bolded *rotflmao*! cheesy abeg I been no wan laf b4 but dis got me cracking!!
lolx na DAT 1 amuse u ba but I BTW m not just happy with da whole crappy postponement...... I wish I could just b gainfully employed without d damn NYSC paper called cert....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hey people, b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ get ur nerves high, try to check dea official webiste again. I checked d website about 30mins ago and dint see any postponement news. Only ƒø̲̣̣я̅ me to check bou 3 mins ago and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ updated and said dat ORIENTATION CAMP HOLDS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER! And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ included all d 9 states of deployment! Pls go to dea website and read authentic news! I jx hope dis ȋ̝̊̅§ true sha!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
tnuola:

Please how come only 6 states are being suspended? As they didnt include Osun and Lagos thry are immune to Ebola abi? .. The camp will still hold, there'll just be extra health precautions.. That Nysc man is confused and shii .. Plus nothing of such is up on their site.. Seriously looking forward to September 1
. When the Director Of mobilization ,NYSc Anthony Ani said on a thursday that NYSc corp members posted to Kano state would camp at KOGi on Channels tv sunrise daily morning show, NYSC didn't put it on their webite until the following Tuesday, which was on the 5th of August, the supposed day of start of registration..........my point is most Nigeria government organisation struggle to update something on their website......moreover they don't want to crash their website with visits like it did the tuesday call up letters were received

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by newguy1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
I can understand d goverment is tryin 2 contain dis virus but for real stopin uz from going to camp is not it, ppl come in contact wit each odaa everi, talk of on d street, market, mosque n churchs. Dis ppl shd not make rational decision just becus dey just want ppl to see dem do sometin, my time is more dan wasted @ home waitin to do d service i hav even lost intrest in.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
sokarsenal: . When the Director Of mobilization ,NYSc Anthony Ani said on a thursday that NYSc corp members posted to Kano state would camp at KOGi on Channels tv sunrise daily morning show, NYSC didn't put it on their webite until the following Tuesday, which was on the 5th of August, the supposed day of start of registration..........my point is most Nigeria government organisation struggle to update something on their website......moreover they don't want to crash their website with visits like it did the tuesday call up letters were received

How archaic , they'd rather organise press conferences than update their websites..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mannylex:

i didnt watch the news, but its quite confusing and contradicting that they want to postpone stream 2 on the basis of ebola, but Lagos which is the headquarter of the disease in Nigeria was skipped... Well, maybe they are looking at it in the sense that Lagos and the other state not mentioned in the postponment have the infrastructure than can effectively manage the outbreak, because thatz the only logical conclusion i can extract for Lagos been excluded from this new development.

. Lol.......bro even this conclusion does not convince.......Kano/kogi wasn't mentioned......KOGI has facilities to fight Ebola?..........................

Have fear......EVEN MANNYLEX is AFRAID

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Samguine: Ogun Camp still dey make sense. Plenty ladies were decamped today just because they missed morning parade intentionally. I am sure guys time dey come.
My ID card has been seized just because I didnt get to the evening parade early yesterday.

Nothing much to report here. Everything has been business as usual. Boring lectures, useless food, streneous parades, overzealous soldiers, hardworking NYSC officials etc.

AdaEkube, Buksich, Cutiepie, Smeeky, Zerray, Darkchocolate, Skateboard and others? how are your respective camps?

Heemah..how is the countdown?

Plenrie fun hia,d soldiers&camp officials r vy friendly yet disciplined,gud fud,beautyfull envt,nbdy hs bn decampd,constant power supply,clean toilet,plenrie fun durin d early mrnin drillz+dj givin us cool music,man o war songs&marshall acts r just on point,cld b stressfl tho,borin lectures+no enuf tym 2rest,early risin&lyt out(sleepin by fire by force)sound of d beagle givs me headache.Bn njoyin d meals servd in d kitchen. SAED trainin strts 2mrw.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
prixxy7: Hey people, b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ get ur nerves high, try to check dea official webiste again. I checked d website about 30mins ago and dint see any postponement news. Only ƒø̲̣̣я̅ me to check bou 3 mins ago and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ updated and said dat ORIENTATION CAMP HOLDS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER! And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ included all d 9 states of deployment! Pls go to dea website and read authentic news!

babe, i have seen that information already, that aint new stuff, and it doesnt in anyway relate to the ebola matter.

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
prixxy7: Arant Nonsense! D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shuld equally stop people from having day to day activities. Cos people wil board buses to places and dea definitely wil be body contact. So y wil nysc postpone camp cos of dis EVD? Dis disease has been ƒø̲̣̣я̅ a very long time so y ȋ̝̊̅§ it disrupting activities now? I rily rily rily hope as lagos ȋ̝̊̅§ not mentioned, let it just be like dat!!!
. MUCUOUS MEMBRANE.........EVD is not caused by MERE body contact with an infected person..........it is caused when the body fluid from an infected person on your skin is applied on any of the MUcuous membrane in your body.............reasons why it can be prevented by washing of hands and thorough bathing after contact......spread the prevention.....not the fear......lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
prixxy7: Hey people, b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ get ur nerves high, try to check dea official webiste again. I checked d website about 30mins ago and dint see any postponement news. Only ƒø̲̣̣я̅ me to check bou 3 mins ago and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ updated and said dat ORIENTATION CAMP HOLDS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER! And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ included all d 9 states of deployment! Pls go to dea website and read authentic news! I jx hope dis ȋ̝̊̅§ true sha!

My dear, that has been on their site since.. The sit hasn't been updated
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mannylex:

babe, i have seen that information already, that aint new stuff, and it doesnt in anyway relate to the ebola matter.

Yes sir! *lip sealed*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
tnuola:

My dear, that has been on their site since.. The sit hasn't been updated
ok.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
sokarsenal: . MUCUOUS MEMBRANE.........EVD is not caused by MERE body contact with an infected person..........it is caused when the body fluid from an infected person on your skin is applied on any of the MUcuoua membrane in your body.............reasons why it can be prevented by washing of hands and thorough bathing after contact......spread the prevention.....not the fear......lol

And can't even be passed on to other people till the infected person is ill ...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
prixxy7: Wondering wats goin to become of batch C. Lol!
. Maybe by then EVD scare would have subsided like Bird flu or SARS before it........moreover the DG of NYSC said in the interview that they are working 'around the clock to make sure the affected stream 2 corpers don't spend a day more after POP, and that's why they are putting them on hold 'FOR NOW'
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
sokarsenal: . Maybe by then EVD scare would have subsided like Bird flu or SARS before it........moreover the DG of NYSC said in the interview that they are working 'around the clock to make sure the affected stream 2 corpers don't spend a day more after POP, and that's why they are putting them on hold 'FOR NOW'
U̶̲̥̅̊ seem so all knowing. Arent you in stream 2
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
sokarsenal: . Lol.......bro even this conclusion does not convince.......Kano/kogi wasn't mentioned......KOGI has facilities to fight Ebola?..........................

Have fear......EVEN MANNYLEX is AFRAID

lol, wetin i wan talk again na?
Am just trying to give myself hope. . . Because I am so sure that if stream 2 is postponed due to ebola fears, then there is no way Lagos can escape it(though I pray we do)...
... Till this moment no one but the NYSC DG knows why lagos, osun and kogi was skipped.

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
NYSC always making me angry since July 2014...y didn't d FG postpone daily activities cause dey r trying 2 curtail something ahn MR DG abi na only u waka cum dey postpone anyaw...Nonsensibility from a nonsence head"DG" of a nonsence body
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
prixxy7: Hey people, b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ get ur nerves high, try to check dea official webiste again. I checked d website about 30mins ago and dint see any postponement news. Only ƒø̲̣̣я̅ me to check bou 3 mins ago and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ updated and said dat ORIENTATION CAMP HOLDS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER! And D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ included all d 9 states of deployment! Pls go to dea website and read authentic news! I jx hope dis ȋ̝̊̅§ true sha!
. Their website took 5 days to announce what their Director of mobilization announced on channels tv 5 days earlier........if you believe in Nigeria government agency website for immediate update, then hmmm.......wen some of the top nysc officials might not even know the website like the 'my oga at the top guy'.....how do u think they take it serious......lol.......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by young2008(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
prixxy7: Wondering wats goin to become of batch C. Lol!
Batch c will commence september next yr after d elections n blood shed dat might ve taking place...... grin >
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
tnuola:

How archaic , they'd rather organise press conferences than update their websites..
. Ya.......because and its a FACT..........most nigerians INCLUDING GRADUATES I'm afraid DON'T READ The website of organisations frequently for updates,,,,,they wait to hear the press conference and then check the website to confirm......tell me do you just randomly check nysc website for updates?......or you'd rather come here on nairaland.com to get info

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Tune in to AIT Now if you can, the 12am news is on. Let's see if the nysc news will come up too smiley so we can stop confusing ourselves...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . Ya.......because and its a FACT..........most nigerians INCLUDING GRADUATES I'm afraid DON'T READ The website of organisations frequently for updates,,,,,they wait to hear the press conference and then check the website to confirm......tell me do you just randomly check nysc website for updates?......or you'd rather come here on nairaland.com to get info

To be honest I randomly check for updates and then still check other sources
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2014
tnuola:

And can't even be passed on to other people till the infected person is ill ...
. And an Infected ILL EVD patient would barely have the strength to walk and be confined to a bed like Patrick Sawyer......but the average African would rather pass fear and fear than simple reading and researching.......well as the saying goes if you want to hide something from most Africans/Nigerians......put it in a 'long technical reading format'.....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.