Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

.:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. (3216 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

.:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2014
It's about time someone starts talking! I'm glad we're back anyway but nairaland still seems to be in a vegetative state to me... Oya! Oga Seun where are all my followers, threads and posts? This is not funny! angry

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by adewasco2k(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2014
so good to be back
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2014
I'm not too happy with what happened... but Like seriously I will really like to know what happened.
Pls where is seun"s spokesperson
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2014
Imagine what it feels like to be plunge back in time to January 2014! All those hard work... eh? That's nothing short of annoying I tell ya! angry

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Gombs(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2014
*Spreads mat
Seun must give me and explanation, or We'd occupy Nairaland

Meeeehn, this sabbatical seun give us compulsorily.... twas not funny o sad grin

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2014
Join me in the #bringbackourdata# campaign by liking this post

14 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Oluwatola5(f): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2014
#takes front seat

#grabs popcorn and pepsi

***frowns face*** Oga Seun, whatever happened to the threads i am following? my posts, my threads and most especially the e-diary i just opened a day to when God-knowns-what happened to NL
?

I am para-ing bad bad angry angry angry

oya talk, i am listening

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oluwatola5: #takes front seat
#grabs popcorn and pepsi
***frowns face*** Oga Seun, whatever happened to the threads i am following? my posts, my threads and most especially the e-diary i just opened a day to when God-knowns-what happened to NL
?
I am para-ing bad bad angry angry angry
oya talk, i am listening
take it easy dear...by the way did u like my previous post?
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by jobsat34(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
my question is, are those loss data recoverable ??
some of us registered with a traceable e_mail and monikers.. hope we are all safe ??..
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Jamie87(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Why are dumb threads springing up everywhere? The site was attacked, and data was lost. What kind of explanation are you further expecting? Jesus Christ!

15 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by MabraO: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
I wish mr Seun can give us a well detailed explanation of what happened to our dearly beloved nairaland

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Why are dumb threads springing up everywhere? The site was attacked, and data was lost. What kind of explanation are you further expecting? Jesus Christ! [/color]

The op is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

You are also trying to do same.

4 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by MabraO: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Why are dumb threads springing up everywhere? The site was attacked, and data was lost. What kind of explanation are you further expecting? Jesus Christ! [/color]

Even mr Seun is curious to know what happened to his forum and u here claiming over sabi

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by mcevans1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:

Are you the owner of the forum? Who asked you and why are you speaking on behalf of everyone? Mtccheeww

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Jamie87(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idiots should avoid quoting me pls. Thank you, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
For your mind now you don comment abi? Fine, site was hacked (not even for hours but days), data was lost (a lot of data at that), Seun used the normal fire brigade approach typical to ordinary nigerians and brought back the site, y'all roll out the drums and started celebrating... shiioor! If only you know the implications of what happened now and the greater threat it posed if it happened again! Ode angry

5 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Idiots should avoid quoting me pls. Thank you, I appreciate it. [/color]
comedian I suppose
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:

Where you given the rights to give an legit statement? Where is your source? We need proof All we need is to know exactly what happened and not hear say.
I don't think that's too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by MabraO: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Idiots should avoid quoting me pls. Thank you, I appreciate it. [/color]

Nairaland is back and some mumu re in lose again

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Oluwatola5(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
osaroodion: take it easy dear...by the way did u like my previous post?
yes i did coz it is Odikwa very necessary
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by AKMoney1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked I'm still perplexed and don't even know what to comment, comments gone, topics vanished, likes brutalized, followers disappeared and even current profile pic changed angry

Somebody please wake me up from this dream embarassed
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oluwatola5: yes i did coz it is Odikwa very necessary
abi...#bringbackourdata# campaign...join me
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Jamie87(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
On the frontpage it is boldly written. "Site was attacked, data was lost, pls bear with us". Dumbasses be looking for further explanation. GTFOH.

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Oluwatola5(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
when you quote an id.iot, you make him feel important, see the id.iot asking sane human beings not to quote him......irony of life undecided

4 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by AKMoney1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
On the frontpage it is boldly written. "Site was attacked, data was lost, pls bear with us". Dumbasses be looking for further explanation. GTFOH. [/color]

Take chill pill bro, smh

4 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by mcevans1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: For your mind now you don comment abi? Fine, site was hacked (not even for hours but days), data was lost (a lot of data at that), Seun used the normal fire brigade approach typical to ordinary nigerians and brought back the site, y'all roll out the drums and started celebrating... shiioor! If only you know the implications of what happened now and the greater threat it posed if it happened again! Ode angry
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by mcevans1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
On the frontpage it is boldly written. "Site was attacked, data was lost, pls bear with us". Dumbasses be looking for further explanation. GTFOH. [/color]

People like you don't grow on trees, they swing from them. I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth undecided

4 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Project400: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
The big question is - who attacked Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
When will you have sense...

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by julybaba(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hackers or no hacker, anything can go wrong with a site anytime. If the host server was upgraded, the existing scripts on the client account may become deprecated(dysfunctional), also if there is conflict between site or script configuration and server configuration, internal server error may result and the site become inaccessible. Also if an incompatible module or plugin is installed, the site may crash. It is left to the web developer to always back up the database, and the entire system file at least twice a week, this will save everyone from unnecessary headache. Long Live Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Oluwatola5(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
julybaba: Hackers or no hacker, anything can go wrong with a site anytime. If the host server was upgraded, the existing scripts on the client account may become deprecated(dysfunctional), also if there is conflict between site or script configuration and server configuration, internal server error may result and the site become inaccessible. Also if an incompatible module or plugin is installed, the site may crash. It is left to the web developer to always back up the database, and the entire system file at least twice a week, this will save everyone from unnecessary headache. Long Live Nairaland
bro you just dispensed wisdom......thanks for shedding more light.

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
mc~evans:

People like you don't grow on trees, they swing from them. I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth undecided

choiii grin

(1) (2) (3)

Breaking News! Prophet Hephzibah Popularly Known As Baba Peculiar Lands In Abuja / One Of The World's Strongest BodyArmour Tried With A 50cal Bullet From 20m(Pic) / Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.